AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Oh my gosh, that's true. No to Denkhun. He's a trouble maker. Hahah. I've always pictured Pat to be with James Ji. :secret: But they have absolutely no sparks.

Oh yeah, Sean! How could I have forgotten about him? Oh yeah, Son, Push, Sean are the ones I want to see Vill pair up with next. :woot:

I was wondering why you haven't yet mentioned Sean. :lol2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was just looking at Sean too. Hahah. But I mentioned Son and Push first is because it's been wayyy too long since the last time I saw Son and Vill, so they need to reunite plus Son is Vill's roots. Vill needs to go back to her roots, to her original koojin. Hahah. :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
haha Aiyaja put "koojing" not "koojin"
Oyyy. :pervie: :bhehe:

I want SonVill to be a koojing ja. :heart: :yes:

I need to sub some of their interviews from wayyy back. They were so sweet. :kiss:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahaha, you're sooo funny Maiko. I wish Vill the very best too.

No, I'm afraid that makes me very selfish and witchy. :blush: :smack:

aiyaja said:
I was just looking at Sean too. Hahah. But I mentioned Son and Push first is because it's been wayyy too long since the last time I saw Son and Vill, so they need to reunite plus Son is Vill's roots. Vill needs to go back to her roots, to her original koojin. Hahah. :dance1:

*Sniff* That's understandable... :teary:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Vill reuniting with Son would be a great comparison and reflection of how far she has come as an actress. Since SonVill were the koojin that started it all together, I want to see them reunite to see what has changed. It's like a mirror for Vill too.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think Vill reuniting with Son would be a great comparison and reflection of how far she has come as an actress. Since SonVill were the koojin that started it all together, I want to see them reunite to see what has changed. It's like a mirror for Vill too.

Aw, yes, so true... :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Plus, Vill looks so tiny next to Son. I've been rewatching a few scenes of Sao Noi and boy, their figures fit perfectly.

Toomtam and Vill? Hahah, I give Toomtam props for being able to carrry Vill but Vill needs a bigger man like Son. :secret:

AikOm^_^

Ahem... :bhehe: Now, back on track for me. Aah, after this, I only have one more GIF of their snuggle, then I can move onto other scenes, yay!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh man, I love Toomtam's cover of AB Normal's song on Sister Day. It's been on replay. :woot:

Awww! I love that scene. Toomtam's ears were sooooo red, they were about to fall off.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Plus, Vill looks so tiny next to Son. I've been rewatching a few scenes of Sao Noi and boy, their figures fit perfectly.

Toomtam and Vill? Hahah, I give Toomtam props for being able to carrry Vill but Vill needs a bigger man like Son. :secret:

It's okay, ToomVill work out for me. :wub: :lol2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know what puzzles me is, Toomtam has a girlfriend and I'm sure they do way sweeter and intimate things than hug and cheek pecking, so why did Toomtam BLUSH sooooo much?!!!! Hahah. That's just funny. :pervie: :yummy: :crush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just think it was really sweet of Vill to have wiped Toomtam's dripping sweat during the skit at Jan Dai Jai. She didn't have to but she did. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh man, I love Toomtam's cover of AB Normal's song on Sister Day. It's been on replay. :woot:

Awww! I love that scene. Toomtam's ears were sooooo red, they were about to fall off.

Ah, yes! That was one of the questions I've been meaning to ask you, about which Toomtam's cover of AB Normal's song is on replay for you. Haha, well, you answered that question without me asking! It was so cut short, though. :teary: Would love to hear him sing the whole song. I think my absolute favorite cover of the song from him is during the Jan Dai Jai segment. :wub: The only setback is that the baddies kept on interrupting him! I didn't mind Vill screaming. :bhehe:

But his ears are so red in most of the scenes with Vill, though...especially the kiss scene in the hut. :eek:

aiyaja said:
You know what puzzles me is, Toomtam has a girlfriend and I'm sure they do way sweeter and intimate things than hug and cheek pecking, so why did Toomtam BLUSH sooooo much?!!!! Hahah. That's just funny. :pervie: :yummy: :crush:

*Sniff* Now, don't remind me of what he does with May Sirin behind closed doors. :weep: But hehe, I love how shy he is around Vill. :ghehe:

aiyaja said:
I just think it was really sweet of Vill to have wiped Toomtam's dripping sweat during the skit at Jan Dai Jai. She didn't have to but she did. :bhehe:

Dang it, Aiyaja, you're on a roll tonight! I thought that part was incredibly sweet, too. :wub: I love it... :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Talking about Son and Vill made me miss KLP, I'm just going to go watch Soi Noi. Right after I watch the confession scene at the river, then the waterfall scene, the lets have a baby scene, and finally the cuddle sweet dreams scene.

Night ladies and sweet dreams, I'm going to :cloud9:.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Talking about Son and Vill made me miss KLP, I'm just going to go watch Soi Noi. Right after I watch the confession scene at the river, then the waterfall scene, the lets have a baby scene, and finally the cuddle sweet dreams scene.

:goodnite: to you, then! Sweet dreams, too! :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Hahah! Good night ja. The baby scene. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I just got done with a lot of work, so I'm back on the thread plus I still have to time and sub, which I will resume later on today. Hehe.

But I really missed this thread.

For Toomtam being darker like that and his ears are already that red, wow! I can't imagine how much he has to hold in to pass on each scene. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's so funny how Toomtam stutters everytime he says P'Vill. Hahah. Yeah, we all know you don't say Pee BTS okay, no need to be that courteous in front of the cameras. Lol Vill won't bite na.

Vill should tease Toomtam more often like physically. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I just got done with a lot of work, so I'm back on the thread plus I still have to time and sub, which I will resume later on today. Hehe.

But I really missed this thread.

For Toomtam being darker like that and his ears are already that red, wow! I can't imagine how much he has to hold in to pass on each scene. Lol

Yikes, that's still a lot of work for you. :teary: :console:

Hehe, this thread was pretty quiet without you and the others here...there were a few hours of silence from me while I was either dozing off or "working" on my projects. :smack:

Hmm, now, I got to go back and pay attention to his ears during the daytime scenes. I remember the morning after May surprised him with that kiss in their little hut, I thought his ears were quite red. :lol2:

aiyaja said:
It's so funny how Toomtam stutters everytime he says P'Vill. Hahah. Yeah, we all know you don't say Pee BTS okay, no need to be that courteous in front of the cameras. Lol Vill won't bite na.

Vill should tease Toomtam more often like physically. Hahah.

Does he really? Every time now? :whaha:

Aah, if only she would tease him physically. :pervie: