VILLNAN said:
Yes I do have problem! anyway here aiyaja sent me how to watch!

1. Click Subtitle Editor on Part I
It'll take you the Subtitle Editor page. To the bottom left corner, you'll see a drop menu and the Episode broken up into 4 parts, click the next part. It'll refresh you to the next part.
2. Then click "Shadow of the Heart (Ngao Jai) Episode 013" to the top left hand corner next to the Viki logo. It'll take you back to Episode Part 2 with subtitles.
Thank you so much VillNan. Now I can relax, I thought there's something wrong on my end only. Everything seems so much better when I know what is the dialogue.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
GOOD MORNING!  Another day, another dollar.  But...TGIF! 

aiyaja said:
My Ngao Jai ladies...I'm listening to the OST before I hit the sack and I feel so sad right now! I can't believe our dreams of two years will soon end. This moment is way too surreal that I can't contain the emotions pouring out of my heart. Lol
Let it all out if you have to.  I’ll listen. 
But OMG…just the rest of today, Saturday, Sunday & then it’s the finale.  Must we really have to say goodbye?!  

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Woke up with a heavy heart...but, I shall rely on the good things to pull me through. :strong: :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
I have to so that I will be free when Monday comes. It is a see you later because I'm hoping for more ToomVill projects in the future.  :dance1:
:heart:  :kiss:  love you. 

*SNIP*

Yay (that you're getting those requirements done so that you can be free on Monday)! :clap: Aw, I hope for more ToomVill projects as well. You can bet that I'm not giving up on mine and on them. :numchuck:

ceda_lee said:
GOOD MORNING!  Another day, another dollar.  But...TGIF! 

Let it all out if you have to.  I’ll listen. 
But OMG…just the rest of today, Saturday, Sunday & then it’s the finale.  Must we really have to say goodbye?!  

I know for sure it isn't goodbye for us, as long as we have ToomVill in our hearts, Ceda. And each other. :wub: :console: :grouphug: Like KimBerry said, it's not goodbye, but a "later, alligator."

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Im going work extra hours to clear my schedule for Monday. What is on after this?

Aw, extra work hours? :teary: Good luck! :strong: :cheer: :console: :grouphug: And Sue Rissaya (with Willie, Pok, Charebelle, and Tono) is airing after Ngao Jai.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Everyone is cleaning their schedule for Monday but only me!

I don't know how to clean up this school mess :scratchhead2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol my employees love extra hours because that means OT and Monday's off. They keep telling me more good Thai lakotns needs to be on Mondays and Tuesdays lol. We've had almost 2 months of no work on Monday's and 4 hrs of OT on Friday and Saturday.

Now that BR ended and NJ will, it's back to normal lol.

AikOm^_^

On a happier note, thanks to our efforts, Toomtam won the EFM Award for Most Popular Celebrity! :woot: :party: :bravo: :clap: :beer: :toast: Aw, great job, everyone! :grouphug: :heart: I would have loved it if our Ngao Jai had won in its category, but it's sweet enough that our boy did. :cry: :spin: He looked so stinkin' adorable and handsome when he accepted it. :yummy: :wub: Gah, that photo of him pouting...too darn kute! :spin:. I just want to kiss him...or rather, I want Vill to kiss him! :drool: Also, at one point, NJ was #2 on TVPool Magazine's list of popular (?) lakorns. Hooray! :woot2: :clap2: Haha, it probably only appeared once on their list, but that's awesome enough for me. :blush:

Ok, have a great day, guys! Let's all keep going on! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Credits: Exact & Scenario's Facebook; efm_station, efmontv, lakornexact, toomtamfc_maeew, ttyuttana's IGs.

VILLNAN said:
Everyone is cleaning their schedule for Monday but only me!

I don't know how to clean up this school mess :scratchhead2:

Aw, no...that terrible? :mellow: Fighting, Villnan! :console: :strong: :cheer: Hope you can get all your schoolwork done so that we can all spazz and cry over the finale on Monday. :cry1: :grouphug: Su su! :kiss:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol my employees love extra hours because that means OT and Monday's off. They keep telling me more good Thai lakotns needs to be on Mondays and Tuesdays lol. We've had almost 2 months of no work on Monday's and 4 hrs of OT on Friday and Saturday.

Now that BR ended and NJ will, it's back to normal lol.

Dang, if only it was that easy for me. :whahuh: But then, I got really lucky the last few weeks, in that most of my days off fell on Monday-Tuesday. :worthy:

*Sigh* It's back to normal for me, too. :mellow:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:thanks:  :clap:

That is awesome news Maiko!  Thanks for sharing.  Definitely something positive to take into the long dreadful weekend while waiting for NJ.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:thanks:  :clap:

That is awesome news Maiko!  Thanks for sharing.  Definitely something positive to take into the long dreadful weekend while waiting for NJ.  

I know I have especially YOU to thank! Thanks, buddy! :highfive: :kiss: :grouphug: And of course, thanks to everybody else who helped voted for him and for NJ and for all the support. :grouphug: I'm proud of us all!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Damn it I ran out of likes.  If only I could give you 100+ likes Maiko.  This is definitely motivation for me to be even more active in voting next time.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Damn it I ran out of likes.  If only I could give you 100+ likes Maiko.  This is definitely motivation for me to be even more active in voting next time.  

Aw, you were going to? :blush: :wub: Haha, it's ok. :console: Just the thought of it makes me super duper happy! :clap: Aah, if only I can freely give out more than two likes. :teary: You know I would love your posts an infinity times over. :pervie: :bhehe:

I'm still voting hard for ToomVill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :woot: I confess, I've been too distracted the past few days, and I haven't been voting as often as I should, but you're right; this motivates me to keep on voting for them! :strong: I want to see them attend the awards ceremony together, dang it! :woot2: I want pictures of them! The last ceremony...wasn't satisfying. I'm not talking about the fact that they didn't win, but that they weren't really together together. :cry1: They need to attend this one together. :spin: Gah, hopefully. :worthy:

All righty, later now, Ceda and everyone else! Have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :kiss:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know right.  It would be like my cherry on top if they attend together hand-in-hand.  I love seeing Vill in evening gowns.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I know right.  It would be like my cherry on top if they attend together hand-in-hand.  I love seeing Vill in evening gowns.  

Urgh, I said I'm leaving, but yet, I'm still here. You make it hard to leave! :cry1: Ahh, that's my cheery, too! :faint:

AikOm^_^

Haha, for realz now. Later, alligators! :kiss3: :grouphug: ToomVill and you guys tell me to cheer up! :woot: :yahoo: :wub: :strong:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Have a good day Maiko!   :kiss: 

Yes.  I have maybe 5-10 a day.  
Oh ok. I don't think I give that many because I yap/Chat with you guys from my phone most of the time and it doesn't give me an option to like.

Anyone know if Toomtam has any new singles out?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Busy at work today!

Anyway, congratulations to our Ngao Jai cast and crew plus our boy, Toomtam! Seems like Toomtam was really happy! He soooooo deserves it! His acting in Episode 14 was soooooo good!