Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Eeeeekkkkkkk! son made a reference to NJ in Pentor. He quote Toomtam "you slap, i kissed" . Ahh you guys are making me Desperate for villson reunion,

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Also wanted to share this MV by one of my lovely friends! Love the scenes she chose and the pacing of this video! <3
Makes me want to quickly get my videos done!!!

Credit: Iareyangmvs @ youtube

*VIDEO*
Ahhh! Another awesome video and I'm not just saying that because it's ToomVill, it's pretty amazing! I love all of the transitions. Okay, I need to really improve my video editing skills now. But I'm soooo lazy. Hahah.

Please tell your friend, thank you. I'll go on there to thank her to. :worthy: :coverlaf:
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Eeeeekkkkkkk! son made a reference to NJ in Pentor. He quote Toomtam "you slap, i kissed" . Ahh you guys are making me Desperate for villson reunion,
Whhhhaaaaattttt? Omg, I have to check that out then. :spin: :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So I guess, Toomtam does read all of his comments. Haha. He may not necessarily respond but he reads too.

A fan wrote that she was one of the chosen fans to join the Meet and Greet event; however, she isn't able to attend. It'll be her third time missing out on joining events with Toomtam. She apologized and said maybe next time. She lives in Hat Yai and asked Toomtam to visit over there again. Toomtam responded, "Next time, then."

Then in another post, a shopping account randomly commented and Toomtam was like, "It'll be cuter if you actually commented." Hahaha. So our boy does read his IG comments, so hopefully, he'll get the idea and make it happen for us. :dance2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, Maiko! You & your egoistic mind. I'm sorry but I'll only be calling you Master Maiko when you give me tips! So don't expect to be called it all the time, haha.
I will do it! Although whenever I copy & paste words, it won't allow me to do so... I can't seem to copy Aiyaja's words and use them. I don't want to stick with English words either since using Thai words are much more effective.
OMG, you dreamed of ToomVill!? You and your lucky self!!! When will I ever dream of these two? Gahhh. Oh wait, a depressing dream? Nevermind, guess you're not so lucky anymore haha. Dangerous times? :eek: Woahhh. Awwies, he was helping his May ;) So sweet! But you remember it being depressing? Do you think there was a sad ending in your dream or what? :eek:

Hehe, no worries! Take your time on gushing over MVs :)
Yaaaay, I will definitely share your ending in a separate post so that your ending gets its own light! :D I'll wait until more people are online to share your ending just so that people can read it & not have to go back a few pages to find it ( if that makes any sense, lol ) hehe :D

Ncmeowmeow35: I feel a bit stupid for asking but what is Pentor??? I would like to see Son's reference to NJ :D !!~

Aiyaja: I'll definitely let her know, hehe! I'm glad you enjoyed her MV :D She did an amazing job following the beats and her transitions match so perfectly.
Hehe, your photoshopping skills are already so amazing, Aiyaja!
Aww really!? Toomtam does read comments? I rarely find him replying to his fan's comments or liking his fan's photos. Maybe it's just me but it's so sweet of him to reply back. Awww, now it makes me want to spam him even moreeee :D Shoo, Toomtam better hear our voices and reply!!! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...Marina, I can copy & paste with no problem.  

I hope Toomtam replies to my comments.  But I'm worry, it might be in Thai then I'm really screw  :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ I think it's just my crappy connect, Ceda. Because when I copy from another site and then go onto IG to past it, the connection is unstable and eventually disconnects.
Hmph, I'll keep trying! Hahaha, just use Google Translate (which is not helpful most of the time!) or ask Aiyaja! Haha, I'm sure she would be happy to help! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Google translate has failed me too many times.  Thank goodness for aiyaja.  Now, I'm more hopeful & keep checking my IG.  I should be more active on IG from now on. 

Dango

sarNie Egg
Everybody, don't leave yet, or else you guys will not be able to read my fan fiction!  :weee: I am still re-writing episode 8 and making sure that I will add some "hot scenes" in there, or at least I hope so  :wink:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, Maiko! You & your egoistic mind. I'm sorry but I'll only be calling you Master Maiko when you give me tips! So don't expect to be called it all the time, haha.
I will do it! Although whenever I copy & paste words, it won't allow me to do so... I can't seem to copy Aiyaja's words and use them. I don't want to stick with English words either since using Thai words are much more effective.
OMG, you dreamed of ToomVill!? You and your lucky self!!! When will I ever dream of these two? Gahhh. Oh wait, a depressing dream? Nevermind, guess you're not so lucky anymore haha. Dangerous times? :eek: Woahhh. Awwies, he was helping his May ;) So sweet! But you remember it being depressing? Do you think there was a sad ending in your dream or what? :eek:

Hehe, no worries! Take your time on gushing over MVs :)
Yaaaay, I will definitely share your ending in a separate post so that your ending gets its own light! :D I'll wait until more people are online to share your ending just so that people can read it & not have to go back a few pages to find it ( if that makes any sense, lol ) hehe :D

Ncmeowmeow35: I feel a bit stupid for asking but what is Pentor??? I would like to see Son's reference to NJ :D !!~

Aiyaja: I'll definitely let her know, hehe! I'm glad you enjoyed her MV :D She did an amazing job following the beats and her transitions match so perfectly.
Hehe, your photoshopping skills are already so amazing, Aiyaja!
Aww really!? Toomtam does read comments? I rarely find him replying to his fan's comments or liking his fan's photos. Maybe it's just me but it's so sweet of him to reply back. Awww, now it makes me want to spam him even moreeee :D Shoo, Toomtam better hear our voices and reply!!! :D
Pentor is a sitcom with chakrit. It airs on Thursday through OneIda, used to air on Ch3 but they cancelled on them Even though it was doing really well.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw. That's too bad. OneHD had been blocking all of their content on YT so the only way to watch it is via their official release which will be tomorrow.

Lanblue: Do you guys have all of the ratings?! Hehe. I've been so lazy and busy at checking them.