AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mjennx, I'm in the midst of something, but I'm going to get back to you. Gawd, I'm such a slowpoke! Hehe, thanks! :D

AikOm^_^

*Groan* I'm hitting the hay after this... :yawn:

mjennx said:
You're very welcome Maiko. Yes, nek and the twin are the ones that got married. The night of the wedding, he tried to force nek to sleep with him but his heart couldn't take it lol. They had to call the doctor and his annoying daughter was barking at nek. Plus, the ex gave nek a necklace as a wedding gift and the twin found it.

Exact might make his death differently. I just know from the old one, nek was being secret;y filmed talking to her ex bf and they were hugging. The ex used the video and pictures to taunt the twin into a heart attack and when he took the meds he died. Meanwhile the father was bringing his twin and mom to reunite them but they came home to his dead body. They found out at the hospital his medication was switched out so they kept it quiet and had the praek come in as the dead brother in order to find out who killed him. Praek found a crumpled up picture of nek hugging the ex where his brother was found so for a while he thought she had something to do with his brother's death.

First, Mjennx, awh, thank you so much for adding me as your friend here on AF (AsianFuse)!!! I'm honored and touched to be friends with you. :blush: ^_^ That makes me very happy, thankies. :clap2: :D

I have finished reading one of my friends' translation on the book summary, and it's different from Kob and Brook's NJ lakorn. :huh: Haha, the book's synopsis depresses me, but your summary about Kob and Brook's NJ hypes me up. :clap: I would :heart: if Exact can make its version of NJ even better. For sure, NJ's scriptwriter is going to spice things up. :coverlaf: I just hope the scriptwriter doesn't add too many crazy things to it...hopefully, she will put in plenty of pra'nangs scenes for us. :yes:

Ooh, thanks for sharing the details about p'ek's twin's death. :) Hehe, ooh la la, so he tries to force n'ek, huh? Well, if Exact keeps that scene for its remake of NJ, I'm looking forward to Toomtam - Vill's interaction during that scene haha. :pervie: My, p'ek has good reasons for suspecting n'ek...I like it! Looking forward to the misunderstandings and loving. :woot:

DaisyDukes* said:
The more you guys summarized, the more interesting the plot gets and the more jumpy I get too. lol. XD

Cant wait for Toomtam and Vill! Such a heartthrob couple! :heart:

:D Night, DaisyDukes! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

mjennx said:
no worries Maiko ^_^

:kiss: Once again, I'm happy we're friends! :blush: Well, I'm off to sleep now. :goodnite: to you, dear Mjennx. :grouphug: And to everybody else! Have a great day. *Muah*

cool :)

sarNie Adult
The plot! I'm liking it! Can't wait for toomtaand vill portraying the roles here :bhehe:  it's Exact. What do you expect from it? Helluh drama and crazy stuff 555  all  I know is  that  WE ARE GUNNA  HAVE LOTS OF THOSE KISSING SCENES WHERE THEY ACTUALLY KISS.  Haha  ohh toomtam  you can go ahead and take advantage of those lips while you can  :loool:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Omg, 4 pages of this already. Yahoo!~ Toomtam and Vill, I am too excited to see these two again.
And after reading all the posts, I can tell this lakorn is gonna be good! I sense a lot of intimate scenes, woot! woot!

And it's gonna be sad seeing Toomtam die ... but since he plays twin roles, it'll make up for it xD
But I'm really liking the gist of this lakorn so far.

And I know for sure the n'rais are gonna be heartless, crazy people. Aish, Exact.

@cool: "you can go ahead and take advantage of those lips while you can" << LOLOL, you're hilariousss!! But yess! :D

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Yay, glad to hear you're in for them, Queenyeon! :highfive:

If pra'ek's twin dies early in the beginning of the lakorn, I doubt he'll be part of the love triangle. :eek: So, it's probably going to be between pra'ek, nang'ek, and nang'ek's boyfriend. Most likely, there'll be a nang'rai, too. Haha, where's the fun without an annoying nang'rai? :p Aah, I'm dying to see the fitting pictures! Toomtam - Vill.... :crush: :wub:

Thanks for clarifying, now I'm even more hyped up for this!!!   :dance1:  I like how the whole Toomtam/Vill team are back in here xD
well you're right, Annoying nang'rai= Lakorn. So it's angelic Vill in this? no bratty Vill? haha I must say I like both! she's so good at playing those different characters, her SSP performance was really impressive imo! 

since both Toomtam and Vill have their own seperate lakorns for now, the fitting/filming will be late no?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Queenyeon: I like both, too. She plays all roles very well and I wouldn't mind seeing her in a bratty na'ek role xD It'd be very fun.
Both her roles in SSP were incredible. I even fell in love with Nee xD

I have a feeling the filming & fitting will be late, we'll have to wait for a while ;~; we'll wait patiently, tehee.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Exact nang'rais are the worst... Exaggerating a little, but haha, they are very extreme and crazy. :lol: I don't know about the Thai audience, but I'm more interested in lovey-dovey scenes. :D But a little jealousy here and there adds more to the lakorn. Just as long as the misunderstandings and sweet scenes balance each other out. It would be great if Toomtam and Vill's NJ has only one nang'rai and a few p'rais. I hope they'll take out the doctor's daughter; she sounds unnecessary. Either that or the ex-girlfriend, but it sounds more interesting if she's the one butting in the pra'nangs' business. :)
I hope so to I want them to have a couple of Rais in this one but not a ton like in SSP. I feel like the doctors daughter doesn't really need to be in here.

AikOm^_^

Hiya, guys! :hiya: Oh, news about the fitting. Aiyaja says that looks like it won't take place this week, but sometime in the middle towards the end of the month. Say wha-?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry1: Oh, darn, darn, darn! I was so looking forward to a quick 100% confirmation of Toomtam - Vill, so that I wouldn't have too much to worry about them changing the p'ek to someone else. Though it is true that even after all the fitting and opening ceremony for a lakorn, they still pull people out and put in another actor/actress to take their place. :lol: Now, that's just wrong. >_<

So, most likely, the fitting will be after Vill returns to Thailand. Vill has an event in China ("Amazing Thailand") on Saturday, November 16, in which she'll be going to China to promote Thailand tourism. She'll probably be gone a couple of days. I sincerely hope that the fitting will be soon after her return. It would be awesome if Toomtam and/or his fanclub confirmed his role in NJ in the meantime. Seriously hope that nothing changes. :worthy: Oh, and filming will start in December. :) I hope Vill and Toomtam have plenty of time for each other! Want them to be at their best in NJ. :cheer:

cool :) said:
The plot! I'm liking it! Can't wait for toomtaand vill portraying the roles here :bhehe:  it's Exact. What do you expect from it? Helluh drama and crazy stuff 555  all  I know is  that  WE ARE GUNNA  HAVE LOTS OF THOSE KISSING SCENES WHERE THEY ACTUALLY KISS.  Haha  ohh toomtam  you can go ahead and take advantage of those lips while you can   :loool:

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao3: :rofl: I'm with Marina; that last sentence is just too funnie and cute, Cool. :kiss:

Hmm, the thing is, Aiyaja translated the book summary of Ngao Jai on Spicy forum, and it's not that exciting. :whahuh: It's pretty depressing, especially the ending. In the book, it's not like one of them dies or anything, but it sounds like they don't end up happily with each other. It's one of those endings in which n'ek (haha, in the book, not in the lakorn) begs p'ek to come back with her, but he has other responsibilities: taking care of his ill mother, among other things. LAME excuse. :yuck: :thumbdown: BOO! Why should that stop you two from living together happily ever after?! :rolleyes: She understands him ('tch, *scoff*), and they promise they'll be each other's hearts' shadow (ngao jai).

Well, I like how it's related to the title of the book, but that's a sad ending...they might as well die together. (Aah, too mean of me! Sorry; I'd rather they end up with each other in life or death. :lolyup:) Oh, don't worry, though! In Kob and Brook's NJ version, it was a happy ending. :D :phew: So, Toomtam and Vill's characters should end up with each other, too... Shoot, they'd better! Or I swear, I'm going to DESTROY Exact.... :rant: :wink:

huajaikaungtur said:
Omg, 4 pages of this already. Yahoo!~ Toomtam and Vill, I am too excited to see these two again.
And after reading all the posts, I can tell this lakorn is gonna be good! I sense a lot of intimate scenes, woot! woot!

And it's gonna be sad seeing Toomtam die ... but since he plays twin roles, it'll make up for it xD
But I'm really liking the gist of this lakorn so far.

And I know for sure the n'rais are gonna be heartless, crazy people. Aish, Exact.

@cool: "you can go ahead and take advantage of those lips while you can" << LOLOL, you're hilariousss!! But yess! :D

Hehehe, well, I practically live in this thread now, Marina...here for 22/7; only 22 hours, for I need at least 2 hours of beauty sleep. :D Haha, just kidding, but seriously, I can't stay away...constantly have to keep checking on it. :blush: Intimate scenes...one of those scenes that Toomtam - Vill exceed in. :yummy: :pervie:

As for Toomtam's twin dying, it's like watching Nee die all over again. :cry: But I'm pretty sure Toomtam's twin is a whole lot more lovable than Nee. :coverlaf: Aiyaja's translation of the book summary depresses me, but after hearing that Brook and Kob's lakorn is way different from the book, it makes me feel better. So, Exact should do a better job with NJ. Plus, most likely, Toomtam and Vill will end up with each other again. :woot: Haha, your last two (actually, five :D) sentences are hilarious themselves. Especially the part about Exact. :highfive:

Sweet_09 said:
Woohoo!!! View & Toomtam reunited so fast!!! I love u 2x more this year Exact!!!! :dance2: :dance2:

Thank u Maiko for da welcoming!!!

I know, Sweet_09! It's so cool and amazing it didn't take forever for Exact to pair them up. :cry: Next year promises to be a very good year for Thai lakorns. So many I'm looking forward to! :clap: I'm happy you're excited, too! I'm still in my state of shock and happiness! xD Now, we just got to wait for the fitting... =/ You're welcome for the...welcoming. :D :kiss: :grouphug:

queenyeon said:
Thanks for clarifying, now I'm even more hyped up for this!!!   :dance1:  I like how the whole Toomtam/Vill team are back in here xD
well you're right, Annoying nang'rai= Lakorn. So it's angelic Vill in this? no bratty Vill? haha I must say I like both! she's so good at playing those different characters, her SSP performance was really impressive imo! 

since both Toomtam and Vill have their own seperate lakorns for now, the fitting/filming will be late no?

You're welcome, Queenyeon! :kiss: (Darn, I'm kissing everybody left and right. Haha, can't help contain the love. :blush:) If Exact doesn't change it, I don't think Vill's character in here is too angelic. :D She and Toomtam will get into plenty of disagreements. :bhehe: And they're pretty jealous of each other, too, with all the interactions between both their exes (ex-girlfriend, ex-boyfriend) and the doctor's daughter. I have a feeling I'm going to sympathize more with Toomtam's p'ek character, but I hope Vill's character will be bearable haha.

Yeah...if nothing changes (AGAIN), the fitting should be somewhere in the middle towards the end of November... So, in other words, near the end of the month haha. And filming is said to start in December. I hope filming two lakorns at the same time won't interfere with both Vill - Toomtam's performances in NJ.... It'll be a challenge for them, and I hope they overcome it together, proving to us they're still able to generate chemistry with each other out of SSP. :blush:

huajaikaungtur said:
Queenyeon: I like both, too. She plays all roles very well and I wouldn't mind seeing her in a bratty na'ek role xD It'd be very fun.
Both her roles in SSP were incredible. I even fell in love with Nee xD

I have a feeling the filming & fitting will be late, we'll have to wait for a while ;~; we'll wait patiently, tehee.

:clap2: to your reply to Queenyeon. Aah, you're right about the fitting and filming, Marina. I'm mostly anxious about the fitting. I just want it over quick so that we can rest easily that it'll be Toomtam - Vill hehe. xD And now, we have to be even more patient until it occurs towards the end of November! :weep: K, patience is a virtue... :spin:

Chalidaluvprin said:
I hope so to I want them to have a couple of Rais in this one but not a ton like in SSP. I feel like the doctors daughter doesn't really need to be in here.

Ooh, SSP isn't actually that bad. :D Hmm, the major rai is Nee (hah!), though there's also Wasun, Wun, and Wit. But Wun and Wit don't really count haha. Oh gosh, from Aiyaja's translation of the book summary, the doctor's daughter role actually seems more significant than p'ek's ex-girlfriend. :facepalm: So, since she's such a big obstacle, most likely, Exact will keep her in the remake... :mellow: I just hope Aom, her father, and the scriptwriter will focus less on the rais and more on our pra'nangs. :yes:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Eeeeekkkk!!! I AM EXCITED! I do miss these two. It's been awhile. 555 It's so funny how Toomtam has to play twins now. I wonder how he's going to pull it off. :D Anyways, I don't remember seeing Kob and Brooke's version, but it sounds exciting! :D Hopefully Aom and her daddy along with the screenwriter will give us a lot of kissing and hot, smokin' scenes. 555 I think she'll do fine, hopefully. :) Thanks for the news Maiko! I can't wait to see these two onscreen again! Haha I honestly don't even know what to say anymore. I'm too excited and out of words to say! 555+

AikOm^_^

roselovesice said:
Eeeeekkkk!!! I AM EXCITED! I do miss these two. It's been awhile. 555 It's so funny how Toomtam has to play twins now. I wonder how he's going to pull it off. :D Anyways, I don't remember seeing Kob and Brooke's version, but it sounds exciting! :D Hopefully Aom and her daddy along with the screenwriter will give us a lot of kissing and hot, smokin' scenes. 555 I think she'll do fine, hopefully. :) Thanks for the news Maiko! I can't wait to see these two onscreen again! Haha I honestly don't even know what to say anymore. I'm too excited and out of words to say! 555+

I know! This time, it'll be Toomtam playing twins. :loool: I wish I can contact Aom...well, I just need to find her either on Twitter or Facebook. xD Glad to hear you're excited, too, Rose. :grouphug: You're welcome for the news. ^_^ And I heard that your Biena will pair up again next year, too. That should make your day even happier! :clap: Thank you, Exact! They're getting better at compiling to our requests and demands! :D

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Hi!

Since I went clip-hunting for the Ch-7-version I saw that it was impossible to find anything of this lakorn. Maybe somebody with Thai skills is more successful in finding the original opening? I love openings, they always show such great scenes (I'm still angry about the SSP-team for NOT giving us some of the scenes in the real lakorn with which they teased us in the opening/closing title...).

My version of this lakorn doesn't include the opening. But for everyone who is interested in getting a look at it, I uploaded the final minutes of this lakorn. If you want to watch more, just tell me so. We have to kill the waiting time somehow. :popcorn:

!SPOILER!

Here is the clip (the situation: Just moments ago the Pra'ek got shot and is now in a critical condition in a hospital - VERY unusual for a lakorn, isn't it?! :coverlaf:):
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x171cf0_nj-end_people

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Middle or end of the month? :O Yikes ... we really need the confirmation though. I feel uneasy ... ;~; They better not change Toomtam or Vill. That would just be terrible. Hopefully, the fitting will occur soon. Crossing my fingers~
Agreed, they can take as long as they want with NJ to perfect it, just not too long or else we'll get impatient xD

Maiko, agreed. This thread's like my second home at the moment, LOLOL. I'm exaggerating, haha. But I do check this thread a lot and I know a lot of other Toomtam & Vill shippers do as well. It's hard to stay away from this topic -- too addicting, hehe.
Oh heckyes, their intimate scenes. One thing I loved a lot in in their SSP intimate scenes was their breathing. It was just too hot, hahaha.
Yeah, I'm sure his twin is more lovable than Nee, hehe. Oh, I really do hope it's different from the book. Hearing about the depressing storyline makes me a bit upset. Hopefully, Exact will change it up for the best.

And I'm most excited to see the fitting as well just so that we can see how they'll look. I'm already envisioning their looks, ahh, how beautiful they are. Yes, let's be patient, Maiko. Fighting! :D

Amelie3: Yeah, I couldn't find much about the CH7 version as well. I went looking for summaries, videos -- anything related but I had no luck. Thank you so much for giving us the link. It really made me cherry to see the ending :D And yes, very very very unusual for pa'ek to be in critical condition XDD

AikOm^_^

Yeah, Amelie3, it's quite hard to find Kob and Brook's version. Thank you, thank you, thank YOU so much for loading it up and sharing it with us! :worthy: :kiss: :grouphug: :clap: Haha, does the first "E" in your name really have an accent over it, like Amélie? :lol:

Oh, my, if Exact keeps its version like that and have Toomtam in a critical condition, I'll be looking forward to Vill pouring her heart out in reviving him. :woot2: Kob and Brook's NJ ending isn't that satisfying. Not enough scenes between them when Brook wakes up. I hope we'll get to see Toomtam waking up, Vill giving him heartfelt looks (like the ones they exchange with each other in SSP when Gan is in jail), them smooching and hugging and making up! :D Aah! They deserve a better and more detailed ending the second time around; we deserve it, too! :rant:

Thit and Gan were supposed to have children at the end of SSP, dang it! I'll never get over it how we didn't get to see them with beautiful children! This time, their ending in NJ should have EVERYTHING: baby/babies, hugging, sweet words, and KISSES! Their famous kisses! :yes: Despite SSP's rushed and cracky ending, Toomtam and Vill's kisses are to DIE FOR! xD So, I hope we get treated to an even better kiss! :drools: :drool: :cheer:

As for p'ek being in critical condition, haha, I actually find it very common, but we haven't seen a lot of those scenes these recent years. I love them! Especially since most of the time, it's the p'ek being worried over n'ek in the hospital. It makes it even sweeter with her gushing over him, begging him not to leave her. I love it when n'ek grovels to p'ek. :D

Marina, I hope so, too. If they change things at the last minute, it'll kill me if Toomtam and Vill aren't in here together... :faint: K, let's not talk about it anymore for fear of upsetting us haha. Just :lol2: and :bravo: and :clap2: to all your sweet comments! As for Toomtam and Villl's breathing in SSP, ai yah! You're right! :spicy: One of the scenes that first come to mind is the one of their roadside kiss. THAT scene is full of hard breathing from both of them! I swear, one of their most passionate kisses...perhaps the most passionate! :loool: Because remember, Toomtam kissed Vill so hard that his sweat (hehe) got onto her forehead. :blush: And his fierce expressions! And when they finally fell apart, you can totally, totally, TOTALLY hear Vill gasping for breath. :ghehe: And then, both of them breathing hard afterwards.

Haha, whew, is it hot in my room or what?! :spicy: Care to share any special scenes with me? That roadside kiss scene is the one in which I feel like they breathed the loudest. :whaha: Egads, I'm still not over the cut scenes! Their full roadside kiss, love-making scene, and Gilly scenes! :annoyed: Hmph, and Exact never released an uncut SSP DVD set, too... Yeah, I'm envisioning how they will look, too. Gah! Hurry up, fitting! Yeah, let's keep fighting now! :strong: :spin:

mjennx

sarNie Egg
@Maiko, thanks for the warm welcome. 

I had no idea this wae a novel and from your description of it, it sounds different from the lakorn.

I agree with everyone i hopthere's more intimate scenes of the pranangs in this version. One I do remember is when praek went into nek's room and she was showering i think because she was in a bathrobe, he was teasin about them being married already and she was telling him they didn't marry out of love.So he said they should do something to change that and he proceeds to pick her up and put her on the bed lol. He let her go but told her to meet him downstairs for dinner,he even offered to help change her clothes but she ran to the bathroom saying no thanks. 

He's a pretty sneaky praek, he uses the twins heart condition to get nek to hold him alot.

I have this on dvd,I'll try to get the opening up for you guys.

Nek's name is Maitinee or Mai and i remember the dead twin was Vatit or Tit, don't remember praek real name because he was using his brothers name

spanky

sarNie OldFart
when i watch kobrook lakorn i always thought the ngao jai is that P'k felt like the shadow of someone else heart...? I think that was part of the OST...maybe that's where I got the Idea...

I'm sure the new version will be good ...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@mjennx: Thank you so much for telling us that scene xD Just thinking about Toomtam and Vill in that 'shower' scene make me squeal. It would be great if you get the opening for us :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
mjennx said:
@Maiko, thanks for the warm welcome. 

I had no idea this wae a novel and from your description of it, it sounds different from the lakorn.

I agree with everyone i hopthere's more intimate scenes of the pranangs in this version. One I do remember is when praek went into nek's room and she was showering i think because she was in a bathrobe, he was teasin about them being married already and she was telling him they didn't marry out of love.So he said they should do something to change that and he proceeds to pick her up and put her on the bed lol. He let her go but told her to meet him downstairs for dinner,he even offered to help change her clothes but she ran to the bathroom saying no thanks. 

He's a pretty sneaky praek, he uses the twins heart condition to get nek to hold him alot.

I have this on dvd,I'll try to get the opening up for you guys.

Nek's name is Maitinee or Mai and i remember the dead twin was Vatit or Tit, don't remember praek real name because he was using his brothers name
This spoiler makes me shaky I can't wait. It will be so lovely in that scene