AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Thanks for telling me it I must have missed out and I do remember there was something in between them back in SSP theard.

Tootam and Vill is a good match. His fiacial hair some how makes him look weird and HOTT at the same time.

Yeah, you didn't join in the discussion over Toomtam - Vill - May at that time. xD I think you read about it, but we didn't hear your thoughts on it. :lol: Eek, I know, Minny; I love the similarity between Toomtam and Vill's outward appearances. :blush: They are indeed a good match. :wub: We totally need to see bearded Toomtam in action to judge him better! :lolyup: Dang it! I'm now even more excited for his Roothon portrayal...ooh! I hope Toomtam's Root is a little bit like Aum's Harit in JLR!!! :woot: Hot-tempered p'eks are hot! Well, most of the time. :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: LOLOL, fine, I won't change it! Geesh :p haha, I'll leave it ... for now until I see another picture that I want to use of them :) Haha, same here, girl. Whenever I scroll down a page and see that I passed a ToomVill pic, I have to scroll back up to look at it XD My sisters say it's a weird photo, too and I think their legs are positioned weirdly yet I love how close they are -- their legs are entangled with each others or something, haha :D

I want to make a Spicy but I feel like it won't be the same as Asianfuse ;~; I'm already so used to afuse. We'll see. ;) Oh yes, I definitely meant Gam, oops! Hehe, I love your thoughts so much and yes, I'd type Vill instead of Gan.
You told me yourself you were feeling lazy, haha. No worries, I've been super lazy, too. It's okay if you want to leave your siggie for now though since your siggie atm makes me miss SSP always~ They are truly a beautiful couple.
I'm feeling a bit better but now, I've got a runny nose and my voice is a bit off xD Hope I get better by Thanksgiving, don't wanna get people sick xP Thank you so much, girl. And yes, you are our ToomVill cheerleader :)

Hehe, yay! You'll keep it for now! :bravo: Please do; I love seeing it as your profile pic. :wub: :thumbsup: Ah, your mean sisters think the same as my evil sister, too. :coverlaf: Oh, my goodie! Man, I love how you phrased that, Marina: how ToomVill's legs are "entangled with each other's..." HOT! SEXY! SPICY! DIRTY! :pervie: :drool: :drools: :spicy: Darn, my thoughts are getting out of control again. :weee: :smack:

Aw, Spicy is just as much fun as AF. :grouphug: Aiyaja and the others say a lot of funny and cute things. :lmao3: Oh? You love my thoughts? Same goes for yours and everybody's else, girl! :p :kiss: :kiss3: Aw, so I'm not the only one missing SSP, huh? :console: But it's ok; I'm not feeling too sad, because we get to see ToomVill so soon in NJ. :woot: :yahoo: Yes...ToomVill are such a beautiful couple... :drool: :faint: :blush: Ooh, so you remember me feeling lazy? :facepalm: xD

Yay, I'm happy to hear that you're feeling a whole better, Marina! Keep fighting that nasty cold and nose! :annoyed: :cheer: Yes, I hope you'll feel much better by Thanksgiving, so that you can celebrate it fully with your family. :kiss: Hehe, I should add that to my Member Title: "ToomVill cheerleader..." I do :heart: the sound of that very much... :ghehe: :blush:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
AAHHH. No, i'm not liking that beard of his .The picture of him and his beard on the previous page kind've freaked me out  :scarytv:  :no: I dont even know why   :ghehe:   I know most of you guys adore it though rite? 555 

AikOm^_^

K, added "ToomVill Cheerleader" to my Member Title. :D :cheer:

cool :) said:
AAHHH. No, i'm not liking that beard of his .The picture of him and his beard on the previous page kind've freaked me out  :scarytv:  :no: I dont even know why   :ghehe:   I know most of you guys adore it though rite? 555 

Not when it looks that freaky, Cool!!! :lolyup: I don't want Toomtam to have too much facial hair...light facial hair is good. :D I don't want Toomtam to look like a monkey now. :p Oh! :lmao2: Hahaha, I see how it scares you! :coverlaf: Hope that his facial hair is even better on screen. :lol:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I also doesn't want Toomtam to look like a monkey. He matches a clean and shaved type. After you talk abou Jam Luey Rak, if wanna Vill and Toomtam to do a remake. I love revengeful pra eks.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I also doesn't want Toomtam to look like a monkey. He matches a clean and shaved type. After you talk abou Jam Luey Rak, if wanna Vill and Toomtam to do a remake. I love revengeful pra eks.

Love revengeful p'eks, too, Minny! :lol: JLR would be nice, but I prefer Sawan Biang and/or Roy Leh Sanae Rai for another ToomVill reunion; those two storylines are even more appealing to me. :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Lol, I love seeing your profile pic as well :) I know right, my sisters are too mean T__T ToomVill doesn't deserve the criticism. Haha, I thought of their legs entanged with each other right away when I saw the photo XD And yes, super hot, sexy, spicy, & dirty! LOLOL. Calm down, girl. Breathe in ... breathe out, haha.

We'll see. Maybe when I have more time, I'll make one :) I love your thoughts, of course -- that's why I'm always creeping through these threads and reading everyone's posts. Yahoo! NJ will definitely cheer us up :) Yup, you always tell me you're feeling lazy. No worries, I'm feeling lazy, too -.-
Thank you again for worrying about me, Maiko. Such a sweetheart. And yes, I hope I'll get better soon. Definitely! And I love how you already changed it, <333

I don't care what lakorn remake ToomVill has in the future -- just hope it's filled with intimate scenes ;D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Toomtam is the only pra'ek I can imagine as Kongpope after Sood Sai Paan!♥ so yes, I want ToomVill in RLSR if ever it being remade! I swear by my words, I only want Toomtam as Kongpope lol NO ONE else. Looolz

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Am I the only one who doesnt like Sawan Biang? There was too many rape scenes that it's rather disgusting. I prefer a remake of JLR or RLSR.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@amylovemeng1
I just notice that Toomtam causes his self to get slapped from Vill.
Also I skip all the R scene in Sawan biang. It's also a good story line.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
amylovemeng1: Yeah, I do pity Toomtam when he gets slapped in SSP but he deserves it. He's such a meanie :p
As for Sawan Biang, the storyline was good. I liked it :) There were a lot of rscenes but that's what lakorns consist of, right? Lol XD

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol ditto on the r scenes in SB. I never liked any of the R scenes in there nor did I go crazy on that lakorn lol..it just wasnt my cup of tea..the r scenes werent romantic nor sweet at all, unlike Kongpope when he rapes NamNueng, omo loolz, it was such a sizzling moment LOL!!! His puts his palm on hers and slowly spread her fingers out lol ahhh seems so real and sexy!! ^^

Now back to Toomtam being slapped in SSP, lets just say every slap balances out with every kiss he gives Vill. Lol hehe

AikOm^_^

Yay, no work tomorrow! :woot: Aw, miss your funny discussions! :cry1: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Lol, I love seeing your profile pic as well :) I know right, my sisters are too mean T__T ToomVill doesn't deserve the criticism. Haha, I thought of their legs entanged with each other right away when I saw the photo XD And yes, super hot, sexy, spicy, & dirty! LOLOL. Calm down, girl. Breathe in ... breathe out, haha.

We'll see. Maybe when I have more time, I'll make one :) I love your thoughts, of course -- that's why I'm always creeping through these threads and reading everyone's posts. Yahoo! NJ will definitely cheer us up :) Yup, you always tell me you're feeling lazy. No worries, I'm feeling lazy, too -.-
Thank you again for worrying about me, Maiko. Such a sweetheart. And yes, I hope I'll get better soon. Definitely! And I love how you already changed it, <333

I don't care what lakorn remake ToomVill has in the future -- just hope it's filled with intimate scenes ;D

Yours is way better though. :lol: Not that I don't love my own ToomVill profile picture; I do. It's just that my skills aren't as perfect as yours. :p Not to mention...that picture is far cuter and sweeter hehe. Still love ToomVill's fitting pictures and all their pictures, though! :wub: Oh, you dirty-minded girl! :eek: :shock2: Get your mind out of the gutter! :smack: Hah, my eyes zoomed first onto their lovely smiles...then their outfits, then their hairstyles, and finally their poses. :lol: Marina! You know it's near impossible to calm down when it comes to ToomVill! :woot: :crazy: :lolyup:

Darn, now I'm so freakin' impatient for NJ to air...and they've only filmed a few scenes so far! xD K, patience now... NJ could turn out to be "another" disappointment... Or rather, an unsatisfying lakorn. :nono1: Oh, can't help but worry and think about you. :wink: :kiss: :grouphug: Eek! I'm happy you love my new member title. :blush:

I know! I honestly wouldn't care which lakorn it is, just as long as ToomVill reunite again and have plenty of sweet scenes. :wub: :drools: :pervie: But a top-rated lakorn remake would be a plus+++++! :woot2: Like Daisy said, we would scream if they ever reunite again for a Roy Leh Sanae Rai remake. :yahoo:

DaisyDukes* said:
Toomtam is the only pra'ek I can imagine as Kongpope after Sood Sai Paan!♥ so yes, I want ToomVill in RLSR if ever it being remade! I swear by my words, I only want Toomtam as Kongpope lol NO ONE else. Looolz

Well, I ONLY WANT Vill as Namneung and ONLY Toomtam as Kongpope. :wub: :thumbsup: I mean, come on! All those pictures of beautiful Aom and Vill together? Another Namneung right there! :clap: I really hope that if NJ garners in enough love, rave, and support, hopefully Aom will pull them in again for a RLSR remake. :blush: Oh, wait, I lied. I also see my Guy as Kongpope, too. :loool: But...ToomVill first! :wub: Then Gilly! :crush:

amylovemeng1 said:
Am I the only one who doesnt like Sawan Biang? There was too many rape scenes that it's rather disgusting. I prefer a remake of JLR or RLSR.
amylovemeng1 said:
Did anyone count how many time Vill slap Toomtam in SSP? Everytime Vill slap him I feel bad for him cause the slap looks/sound hard. My poor baby.

Nah, it's not just you Amylovemeng1; there's plenty of people who don't like SB, too. :yes: Even though I find them exciting, yeah, it's not that nice when I truly think about it. :D :smack: Preferably RLSR remake, please! :woot: Oh, as for the number of slaps...hmm, I counted about 8... :lol: Are we counting attempted slaps, too? :coverlaf: If yes, it's 8+... If not, hmm, perhaps 6 or less than that? :scratchhead2:

Well...I made and transferred an audio clip from Thit - Gan (ToomVill) moments in SSP onto my iPod. :D Let me tell you; I can hear the slapping sounds for those scenes in which Vill slaps Toomtam. And their breathing, too. :pervie: Woot! Love their :slapandkissse3: scenes! So realistic and awesome! Hopefully, they will have plenty of those in NJ!!!! :clap2: :yes: :spin:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@amylovemeng1
I just notice that Toomtam causes his self to get slapped from Vill.
Also I skip all the R scene in Sawan biang. It's also a good story line.

Yes! He does it to himself! Bad Thitit! :smack: :p He must really want her attention that badly. :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:
amylovemeng1: Yeah, I do pity Toomtam when he gets slapped in SSP but he deserves it. He's such a meanie :p
As for Sawan Biang, the storyline was good. I liked it :) There were a lot of rscenes but that's what lakorns consist of, right? Lol XD

Yep, I think he deserves it, too, Marina. Well, for the mean things he says. But some of them, he does have a point... :scratchchin: Ah, Gan is such a heart-breaker! But their :slapandkissse3: scenes are worth every penny! :wub: And :lmao2: to your last sentence.

DaisyDukes* said:
Lol ditto on the r scenes in SB. I never liked any of the R scenes in there nor did I go crazy on that lakorn lol..it just wasnt my cup of tea..the r scenes werent romantic nor sweet at all, unlike Kongpope when he rapes NamNueng, omo loolz, it was such a sizzling moment LOL!!! His puts his palm on hers and slowly spread her fingers out lol ahhh seems so real and sexy!! ^^

Now back to Toomtam being slapped in SSP, lets just say every slap balances out with every kiss he gives Vill. Lol hehe

Ooh, I like them. :woot: :pervie: But...no, Ken - Anne's SB R scenes aren't sweet "sweet" for sure. :no: Oh! Don't even let me start on Kong and Neung's (Aom - Tik :wub:) infamous R scene! Golly! Absolutely my #1 favorite R scene in lakorn history! :woot2: :yahoo: :lmao3: Sizzling moment, Daisy?!!! Not enough for that exciting and phenomenal scene!! Oh, gosh! Just thinking about their finger-lovemaking makes me blush. :blush: :spicy: One of the most intimate and sweetest scenes ever when he forces her palm open and just...holds her hand(s) down. Egads! :drool: :drools: I TOTALLY, TOTALLY, TOTALLY envision ToomVill in that kind of scene, and I just know they WILL surpass it and make it EVEN BETTER! :faint: :woot: Well, I still love my Tik - Aom, too, though! :wub:

Whoot, got out of control again...this time, both over ToomVill and Tik - Aom. :spicy: :pervie: Was watching Kong and Neung's R scene the other week and Thit - Gan's love scene a few days later... I can see ToomVill as Kong and Neung and make them even more lovable, if that's possible.  :yes: Man, I think ToomVill are capable of so much more than what we've seen from Tik and Aom. xD

Anyway, I'm with Marina, Daisy. I love how you phrased that, too, about their slap/kiss scenes! :bravo:

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
I think the reason so many people will tune into a revenge/slap-kiss lakorn with rawr scenes is because of the intimacy factor. The viewers like seeing that the protagonists are linked physically. I don't like rawr scenes because so many can actually be consensual, but for some reason the writer/director etc. don't make it that way. Plus, after a rawr/consensual scene the whole 'you're my wifey now' line is super cute. Not to mention that NO ONE ever wears a condom in lakorns and most claps end up in a pregnancy...

Moving away from the rawr commentary, I really would like to see TV in another lakorn. They had an amazing chemistry in SSP. When I first saw T, I thought he looked odd, but he grew on me in SSP. Plus i'm sucker for sexy eyes. 

AikOm^_^

Maryasha said:
I think the reason so many people will tune into a revenge/slap-kiss lakorn with rawr scenes is because of the intimacy factor. The viewers like seeing that the protagonists are linked physically. I don't like rawr scenes because so many can actually be consensual, but for some reason the writer/director etc. don't make it that way. Plus, after a rawr/consensual scene the whole 'you're my wifey now' line is super cute. Not to mention that NO ONE ever wears a condom in lakorns and most claps end up in a pregnancy...

Moving away from the rawr commentary, I really would like to see TV in another lakorn. They had an amazing chemistry in SSP. When I first saw T, I thought he looked odd, but he grew on me in SSP. Plus i'm sucker for sexy eyes. 

Ooh, welcome to Asianfuse, Maryasha!!! :welcome1: :grouphug: Hope you will enjoy being here with us. And yay! I'm extremely excited to have you join in NJ's (Ngao Jai's) thread! :yahoo: Ooh, and you're a TV fan, too! Even better!!! :woot: :highfive: :spin: YES! ToomVill (TV? Hehe, can't help but picture a television :lol:) had awesome chemistry in SSP for sure. :blush: Ooh, yes, Toomtam's eyes are indeed very sexy and passionate... :crush: Hey, at least we're getting our wishes sooner than we thought... They're reuniting in NJ. :lol: Another lakorn would be wonderful, too, though. :dance1: A fresh storyline would be nice. A Roy Leh Sanae Rai remake? Even better! :woot:

Ooh, :bravo: to your analysis on rawr scenes! :clap: And your comments about the pregnancies got me :rofl: and :lmao:!!!! :lol:

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, welcome to Asianfuse, Maryasha!!! :welcome1: :grouphug: Hope you will enjoy being here with us. And yay! I'm extremely excited to have you join in NJ's (Ngao Jai's) thread! :yahoo: Ooh, and you're a TV fan, too! Even better!!! :woot: :highfive: :spin: YES! ToomVill (TV? Hehe, can't help but picture a television :lol:) had awesome chemistry in SSP for sure. :blush: Ooh, yes, Toomtam's eyes are indeed very sexy and passionate... :crush: Hey, at least we're getting our wishes sooner than we thought... They're reuniting in NJ. :lol: Another lakorn would be wonderful, too, though. :dance1: A fresh storyline would be nice. A Roy Leh Sanae Rai remake? Even better! :woot:

Ooh, :bravo: to your analysis on rawr scenes! :clap: And your comments about the pregnancies got me :rofl: and :lmao:!!!! :lol:
Now that you're mentioning RLSR, I wanno go watch it again. Watched it a long time ago, the summary is hazy, but I remember I liked how Tik was a douchebag turned good, or something to that effect. I wish I was one of those people who can watch a lakorn raw without subs (even when they don't understand the language). That way, i'd watch every single lakorn with rawr/consenual scenes...(wow-->That makes me feel like a pervert.... :pervie:, but in my defence, I like there to be some sexual tension in a series, it just adds another dimension to the characters and makes them more human, unlike castrated eunuchs who just stares and stares at the object of his affection). 

I think T isn't very photogenic. I loved watching him in video form than in any of his pictures, (I don't know if i'm the only one who thinks that way,).  

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Agree that they need a new fresh story of their own. If only Exact read the fanfic in here, I would so love them to make a lakorn out of Sarn fanfic "Midnight Mistress". Lol.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maryasha said:
Now that you're mentioning RLSR, I wanno go watch it again. Watched it a long time ago, the summary is hazy, but I remember I liked how Tik was a douchebag turned good, or something to that effect. I wish I was one of those people who can watch a lakorn raw without subs (even when they don't understand the language). That way, i'd watch every single lakorn with rawr/consenual scenes...(wow-->That makes me feel like a pervert.... :pervie:, but in my defence, I like there to be some sexual tension in a series, it just adds another dimension to the characters and makes them more human, unlike castrated eunuchs who just stares and stares at the object of his affection). 

I think T isn't very photogenic. I loved watching him in video form than in any of his pictures, (I don't know if i'm the only one who thinks that way,).  
Me too I watch lakorn without subs and don't know thai but when you get use to it you can understand what they are saying. RLSR is such a good drama. That drama was my first ever drama and the one who made me get addicted. I love that movie. Your not the only one who watches every drama with Rawr scenes, I watch those lakorn but just skip the parts.

AikOm^_^

Ooh, this thread is moving fast...very fast! Better keep up, if you don't want to fall behind and miss out on the fun! :wink:

Maryasha said:

Haha, my sister hates Tik's Kongpope's character, but I love p'ek characters like Kong! Like you said, yeah, I love how Kong/Tik changes his ways for Namneung/Aom. :D Hmm, I can watch a lakorn raw without subs, but only if I truly obsess over it and love the leads. :lol: Yes, if I can understand Thai, I'll watch...most of the lakorns hehe. :whahuh: Sexual tension is good. Very good! :clap:

No, you're not the only one who doesn't think Toomtam is photogenic. :) As much as I adore Toomtam, he's much more handsome on screen. :wub: But the same goes for Vill, too. :annoyed: Some pictures of her are soooooooooo unflattering. :lolyup: :p

amylovemeng1 said:
Agree that they need a new fresh story of their own. If only Exact read the fanfic in here, I would so love them to make a lakorn out of Sarn fanfic "Midnight Mistress". Lol.

Man, I got my own storylines for ToomVill. Oh, three, actually! Just remember the third one. :lol: I wish Exact will make a lakorn out of my fantasies. :lmao:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Me too I watch lakorn without subs and don't know thai but when you get use to it you can understand what they are saying. RLSR is such a good drama. That drama was my first ever drama and the one who made me get addicted. I love that movie. Your not the only one who watches every drama with Rawr scenes, I watch those lakorn but just skip the parts.

Hah! I skip to the rawr scenes, too, Minny! xD Well, or just try to find the rawr scenes on YouTube hehe. :pervie: