AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
555  :lmao2:  you guys know me so well! #sleepingdayandnight .555 jk I've been trying to catch up on my lakorns girl!Whenever i do come on, there's either no new comments or hecka new comments. So when theres is a bunch of comments i say to myself that I'll check it later and then when later comes....I DON'T . IDK whats wrong with me  :loool:

Oh btw HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU GIRLS TOO! :clap:  :clap2:

I knew it! :woot: I knew you were sleeping day and nite!!! :ghehe: Haha, just kidding, Cool! Yay, you're still among the living! :console: :yahoo: :kiss: Oh, so you've been watching lakorns, huh? No wonder! :p What?! There's always new comments! :lol: Nothing's wrong with you! :lmao3: Just a lot of other things that come up, which you have to deal with hehe! :D Anyway, I'm happy to hear from you again! :spin: :grouphug: Whoot, it was a wonderful Thanksgiving at home, but work was awful! :annoyed: I'm happy to be home...and here on AF with you gals! :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Haha, yes, we'll be the rational ones and sorry, I was talking about Phatman. I should have made it clearer. Must have confused you, huh? XD Yeah but all couples have their bickering moments, too xD Definitely give Cee another chance. He truly deserves a chance :p Poo's not the best actress but she's got the looks and same here, I'm not a fan either. I'm neutral with her ^^
We're both your inspiration? Nah, she can be your only inspiration :p Yeahh, that's the scene -- where Guy kisses her hand! They're cute & I can't get over Guy's facial expressions. I feel like ToomVill did have a kiss-on-the-hand scene ... or maybe I'm just imagining it? XD Yeah, I can only remember their hot kscenes ;) I know right, we might as well reminisce every ToomVill scene in SSP XD LOLOL.

Yeah, Thanksgiving will be late this year but my family's always like that. We always celebrate holidays later or earlier than the actual date xD haha. Aww, hopefully, you'll get time to relax, too. You deserve it. Good luck with Black Thursday! I know for sure it'll be crazy. I'll be waiting for you, girl but when you come back, I might no be online anymore. It's alrighty, hehe :D

Hehe, it kind of did (confuse me), but I figured out that you were talking about Phatman anyway. :yes: :wink: K, Cee gets another chance from me. xD Haha, aw, Marina, you may deny it, but yeah, you're my muse and inspiration! :kiss: Darn, I really have to think harder of you guys while I'm at work...thinking of you guys give me a happier feeling at work...kind of. :p

Whoooo, don't even get me started on Gilly in KT!!! :woot2: Like ToomVill, I'll never be able to shut up! :shutup: Anyway, aw, Guy's expressions in KT are heart-throbbing! Just like Toomtam's! :wub: Well, I remember Thit kisses Nee's hand in the official MV, but I can't recall if they kept that same scene in Gan's dream in episode 5...which reminds me...I need to check it out! :eek: I'm just grateful I don't work tomorrow. :cry:

Oh, same here with my family! :yes: We really like to celebrate Christmas early. :bhehe: Haha, ok, Marina! Talk to you later, then! xD

amylovemeng1 said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! We all should be spending time with our love ones but here we are in this thread checking up on updates. Lol. That's just how much we want to see ToomVill together.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, girl! :kiss: :grouphug: I know...I'm dying for updates! :cry1: :spin: It feels like FOREVER!!! I thought I would be fine waiting patiently for them, but it's only been a few weeks since their fitting and everything else, and here I am, even crazier than before. :weee: :crazy: :lolyup: But I like being impatient about it with you gals. :lol: Plenty to talk about and gush over while we wait to see ToomVill. :woot: :grouphug:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
So like, I just found this out today. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMTAM AND VILL REUNITING! DREAM COME TRUE? YES!!! <3.<3 So ready for this! ALSO, remember when we all had to say goodbye when SSP ended? Omg, that was terrible! Didn't wanna say it. I enjoyed our chaty talks. I never thought we all would reunite this soon! :D

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
So like, I just found this out today. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMTAM AND VILL REUNITING! DREAM COME TRUE? YES!!! <3.<3 So ready for this! ALSO, remember when we all had to say goodbye when SSP ended? Omg, that was terrible! Didn't wanna say it. I enjoyed our chaty talks. I never thought we all would reunite this soon! :D

Wha-? What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You only found out about this today?!!!!!!!!! :faint: :eyetwitch: Girl, where have you been?!!! :smack: But YAY!!!!!!!! :yahoo: I'm super happy to hear from you again, Ntsuab-Ci!!!! :clap: :cry: :kiss3: :grouphug: Hehe, aw, we all had the same reactions you did. :p I thought I sent you a message about their reunion? :scratchhead2: Perhaps it didn't go through? Or maybe I forgot to include your name on the list. :facepalm: :lol: Haha, dream come true for sure! Isn't this unbelievably awesome and wonderful? :woot: :wub: Ooh, I agree with you! Not only are ToomVill reuniting, but so are we in this thread! :grouphug: Please, do join us more! :clap: And you seriously need to check out their fitting pictures and the most recent pictures of them. :yes: :D :wink: :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Haha xD Fine, whatever you say girl :p I still don't think I'm worthy enough to be your inspiration but thank you so much. Hehe, you should think of us if it makes you happier :p I know how much you like Gilly, hehe. I remember always looking onto the KT thread and seeing your posts all the time XD Okay, lemme know if they do keep in the scene in Episode 5. I'm curious, too. Yeah, ttyl :D

Ntsuab-Ci: Just found out? LOL, it's better finding out late than never, right? :D Glad you're as excited as us~

Robber: Thank you for the photos like always!! :)  And omg, that photo of ToomVill made me smile the biggest smile ever. They're so adorable. Love their reactions and how close they look. Look at Toomtam's grasp on her shoulder ;) ohlala, awwwies :D Their smiles <3

AikOm^_^

AHHHHHHHHH! This is such a lovely wakeup call! Robber!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :woot: :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Eek, they are too darn adorable and hot and beautiful together! I didn't really expect any new ToomVill pictures today, so therefore, I'm so grateful Kate shared them with us! I need to go spam over on her Twitter. Thank her for them. :D Oh, gosh, I love it when we get new ToomVill pictures! I'm going to spazz about it more with Marina in a little bit. The second picture is just as precious! Vill looks so beautiful and cute with all the little kids! I love it! (It'd be even better if Toomtam was in the photo with them, too. :wink: :pervie:)

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Haha xD Fine, whatever you say girl :p I still don't think I'm worthy enough to be your inspiration but thank you so much. Hehe, you should think of us if it makes you happier :p I know how much you like Gilly, hehe. I remember always looking onto the KT thread and seeing your posts all the time XD Okay, lemme know if they do keep in the scene in Episode 5. I'm curious, too. Yeah, ttyl :D

Robber: Thank you for the photos like always!! :)  And omg, that photo of ToomVill made me smile the biggest smile ever. They're so adorable. Love their reactions and how close they look. Look at Toomtam's grasp on her shoulder ;) ohlala, awwwies :D Their smiles <3

Yes, just take my words for it, girl! :smack: I shall think more about you guys and ToomVill at work. :spin: Like? No! I :heart: Gilly! :woot2: :weee: Just as much as I heart our ToomVill...but of course, ToomVill a little bit more. :wub: Oh, so you're one of those peeps who check out KT's thread, huh? :pervie: (<-------- Not meant to be a dirty face haha! More like a raising eyebrows face. :bhehe:) Hah, I checked out episode 5 before going to sleep this early morning. :lol: Yep, it shows the scene of Thit kissing Nee's hand in Gan's nightmare. But seriously, I couldn't keep my eyes off the intimacy level between ToomVill...their faces are always so close to one another's! :coverlaf: After checking out that scene to confirm it, of course, I had to watch all my favorite Thit - Gan moments in episode 5... :D I was tired, but I watched the scenes in which Thit brings her flowers, he kisses her passionately, he teases her about their wedding day, and finally, their interaction in their bedroom after the wedding ceremony. :pervie: :spicy: :drool: Got me squealing and spazzing in happiness and excitement. :loool:

All righty, more about that new ToomVill picture. Marina! I had the same reaction as you! :D :lol: I giggled and grinned, too! I so :heart: their reactions, too! Love Toomtam's expression while Vill is looking down to where his hand is resting on her shoulder... Gosh, their smiles are to die for! :faint: :spicy: :spin: They both look so beautiful together...love how natural and simple they look for that picture. Just simply breath-taking! :cry: Vill looks like she's slightly worried and very shy of where Toomtam is placing his hands on her...body. :pervie: :lolyup: Toomtam in a simple, white tank top? Wow, what a sexy hunk of treasure! :drools: Even though he's wearing a tank top and the weather must be a little bit chilly, well, he looks warm. :yes: Vill's body heat must be that hot...they're really burning up a fire, SokLaHote!!! :woot: :spicy:

Hmm, I wonder if this is part of a scene in NJ? Even if it may just be, aw, I'm so happy to see their closeness. :blush: Seriously another awesome ToomVill picture! Thanks again, Robber!!! :clap: :kiss3:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg!! :woot:  :woot2:  That picture of them two is too sweet!! :heart:  :kiss3: What a beautiful sight to wake up too after my Thanksgiving feast and Black Friday shopping!! heheheh Toomtam holding Vill, kind of pulling her into something!! LOL these two sure are so much closer now!!!! I giggle just thinking about what they could possibly be doing, laughing so happily away!!!!! LOL!!! :woot:  :pervie:  :bhehe:   LOVE THEM!!!!! :) :wink:  :kiss:  :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
omg!! :woot:  :woot2:  That picture of them two is too sweet!! :heart:  :kiss3: What a beautiful sight to wake up too after my Thanksgiving feast and Black Friday shopping!! heheheh Toomtam holding Vill, kind of pulling her into something!! LOL these two sure are so much closer now!!!! I giggle just thinking about what they could possibly be doing, laughing so happily away!!!!! LOL!!! :woot:  :pervie:  :bhehe:   LOVE THEM!!!!! :) :wink:  :kiss:  :kiss3:

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Oh, wow, that shows how much that picture excites you, Daisy! :lolyup: Hah, I :heart: your reaction!!! :highfive: Hahahaha, exactly how Marina and I felt, too! :blush: I agree with you; it was a beautiful sight for me, too, when I woke up. :D Agree with EVERYTHING! :thumbsup: Darn, too bad I can't "like" any more posts for today... :annoyed:

Looking at their picture again, I have to say...I thought more of those unstoppable dirty thoughts. :p Toomtam's left hand...is in a compromising and suggestive position, wouldn't you say? :pervie:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. You girls are too funny. One picture of ToomVill together and you all are already having dirty thoughts. And they are fully clothes too. Imagine if they were half nake. Lol.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh! that picture of them was so cute ! Toomtam's smile+ Vill's smile+ hugging each other =  :shock2:  :spicy:  

@Maiko, your "like" button got disabled for the day??!! That's so funny but yet so sad hahahaa!You're liking too many things! I bet most of the things you liked had to do with ToomVill OR I MEAN EVERYTHING YOU LIKED   :loool:

@amylovemeng1, OH you don't even wanna imagine what our imaginations will lead us to  :pervie:  :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Lol. You girls are too funny. One picture of ToomVill together and you all are already having dirty thoughts. And they are fully clothes too. Imagine if they were half nake. Lol.

We would die. :faint: Now, don't tell me you didn't enjoy their picture! I know you did, Amylovemeng1! :p :D

Oh my gosh! that picture of them was so cute ! Toomtam's smile+ Vill's smile+ hugging each other =  :shock2:  :spicy:  

@Maiko, your "like" button got disabled for the day??!! That's so funny but yet so sad hahahaa!You're liking too many things! I bet most of the things you liked had to do with ToomVill OR I MEAN EVERYTHING YOU LIKED   :loool:

*Squeal* Isn't it, Cool?!!!! Such a precious picture! Magic in motion! They look like they're both caught up in the moment. :wub: :drools:

As for my "Like" button, haha, I'm only allowed to like two posts per day... :cry1: :cry: :lmao: I think that's the maximum for moderators...at least for me. :teary: Oh, how'd you know?! :eyetwitch: Haha, not always! :p I would like to "like" all the posts in here, but only two per day? I have to use them carefully now! :loool: I still have to come back to one of your posts and like it, when I'm free to do so again. :D Same for other posts, too. :wink:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Maiko; Yeah. /.\ I've been focusing on other lakorns & people.

@huajaikaungtur; YES! BETTER THAN LATER.

I love Vill's clothes in here! I'm gonna enjoy this one. Especially two Toomtams! But one will die right? :// Nice to spam with you girls again! :D

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@Maiko,HAHAHA oh i seee. :bhehe:  I didn't know you could only like two posts a day. So if not, all of our notifications box would've had been spammed by now 555+ :heart:   :spin:

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Maiko; Yeah. /.\ I've been focusing on other lakorns & people.

@huajaikaungtur; YES! BETTER THAN LATER.

I love Vill's clothes in here! I'm gonna enjoy this one. Especially two Toomtams! But one will die right? :// Nice to spam with you girls again! :D

It's awesome to spazz with you gals again for me, too! :yahoo: :highfive: :grouphug: And yep, you were busy with other things. :coverlaf: Oh, I love Vill's style, but not too sure about the clothes yet. Need to see more of her clothing style. :lol: Yeah, if they keep the same storyline, one of the twins die. :teary:

@Maiko,HAHAHA oh i seee. :bhehe:  I didn't know you could only like two posts a day. So if not, all of our notifications box would've had been spammed by now 555+ :heart:   :spin:

:lmao2: That last face of yours, Cool! Too darn cute! :smack: Oh, I don't even get notifications, either! :eek: :scratchhead2: What is going on with my account?! The only notifications I get are personal messages. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Yeah, haha. Can't wait for videos!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot: *fangirl mode on*

*Groan* Me, too...still waiting for videos and more pictures... :annoyed: But, good things come to those who wait. :D :spin:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omygoshhh. I have a lot to catch up. lol Since I'm seeing pictures of the two already, does that mean that they've already started filming...? :D They are soooo cute together! I'm not too sure about how I feel about Toomtam's fake facial hair but it's okay. Hahha. 

AikOm^_^

Whoa, 9 guests are reading this topic right now. :shock2: Great! :clap:

roselovesice said:
Omygoshhh. I have a lot to catch up. lol Since I'm seeing pictures of the two already, does that mean that they've already started filming...? :D They are soooo cute together! I'm not too sure about how I feel about Toomtam's fake facial hair but it's okay. Hahha. 

Yeah, you're so behind, Rose. :teary: Haha, I'm hoping Toomtam's fake facial hair will look much better on screen. :lol: Some pictures of him with the facial hair are hot! :drools:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, my current profile picture didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to...why is that my display photos always seem...blurry and/or unclear? :lmao: Too tired to work more on it...will have to fix it in the morning. :yawn: Ooh! Maybe, just maybe, we may get treated to another surprising ToomVill picture!!! :woot2: Haha, I wish! I hope so! :lolyup: Well, :goodnite: or good day to everybody! :grouphug: :kiss: