AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Minny: I'm okay with the facial hair actually but yes, it would be nice if he went with a clean face XD
Really? My sister watched & finished both Whanjai Kub Nai Jomying and Plerng See Roong -- I started both with her but dropped out, haha not because of Smart though.
Thank you, I hope I will dream of them, too. You're the lucky one always dreaming of your faves :p
Thanks, my school day was mehh. XP

Maiko: Really? Yayyy! Take your time scanning, I will be waiting though.  :dance1: 
You're not slow, don't say that. And nope, pretty sure we're talking about you, not mistaking for another person, hehe. I know right, Minny's too lucky -- always dreaming of her biases. And then there's me, dreaming of my food. Haha, I always have dreams of me pigging out or just different angles of food. So lame,  :lmao: 

Roothon undressing Maytinee? LOL, at your pervert face. You're too funny but I like your thinking :lolyup:  I doubt it'll happen, too. That's when our imagination comes into play, hehe :D Same here, hope he gloes with a clean face but him with facial hair is pretty ... :drool: 
I'm digging Push and Vill but heckyeah, ToomVill will rock even more!~

Yes, let's stop talking about Smart and get back to our ToomVill.
I'm sure I'll dream of my faves one day, just gotta keep thinking about them consistently. Lol. Didn't see them physically but you saw their photos? haha, so in your dream, you saw yourself squealing over ToomVill? Lolol, too cute!! :3
Crab rangoon is so good :D It's one recipe I master in so I really like making it. Oh, you don't have to cross out prison. School = prison, hahah :faint: 
Awe, you know I love coming home to your comments, too :D Love coming home to everyone's comments, it brightens up my day~
Thank you so much, :)

Minny, thanks for the photos and I remember coming across these photos one day. ToomVill looks so good and I wouldn't mind seeing them in this kind of drama even though I know it's highly improbable XDD This person did a good job in the manipulation, looks pretty legit :D

Hahaha, I'll sound like an idiot repeating myself, so just know that reading all your comments and Minny's and everybody's make me laugh and smile in happiness. :grouphug: Yeah, lucky Minny! :lolyup: Yep, enough of Smart. :D Again, your descriptions of your dreams about food...too cute! :spin: :kiss: We'll just have to wait and see how Aom and her daddy will direct NJ... :phew: Even if ToomVill won't have as many steamy scenes as they did in SSP, that's what our imaginations are for! :pervie: Yeah, I was dreaming about myself squealing over ToomVill's photos... :lmao: Crab rangoon...it's possible I've had it before. :lol2: But probably not. :shrug: I'm happy you enjoyed it! :clap: Yes, annelui2013 is such a talented person; she's great with her manipulations! :yes: :thumbsup: :bravo:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Yes go ahead and scan the posters:) she did really good on manipulation. In love with the one wear Vill was pregnant. It's like Gan and Thit in SSP2 if there was one.

@marina
I also don't mind that but just be light. And also should I share my dreams sometimes? The manipulation is legit but in one of them TT didn't look like him. LOL I am not that lucky sometimes when I dream about them breaking up or not getting together. :( sad part. Taking off Maytinee clothes I would love too see that to since they cutter the undressing scene in SSP. I watched SSP again and tears fell out.

Me, too, Minny; I really love the one of pregnant Vill and Toomtam. Aah! You described exactly what I thought of when I saw that particular picture; it certainly does look like Thit and Gan in SSP2, huh? :lolyup: :thumbsup: YES! You definitely need to share your dreams with us, especially the ToomVill and Mteam ones. :wub: Oh, I see...I guess not all your dreams are good dreams. :teary: Sad indeed. :cry: Aw, you cried while re-watching SSP? I do that at times, too, when I miss ToomVill so much. :console: Yeah, we need those steamy scenes for ToomVill in NJ. :coverlaf: To make it up for them cutting that important Thit - Gan undressing scene in SSP. :annoyed: :rant: :lol2:

AikOm^_^

*Sob* Out of the two magazines I have at my disposal to scan...I scanned four pages of one magazine. :cry1: :lmao: Gosh, dang it! I'm having trouble finding my pictures, too... My printer scanned them, and I can see them on the program for my scanner/printer, but I can't find them on my laptop! :cry: Need to figure that out. :annoyed: It's draining all of my intelligence, or whatever is left of it. :lolyup: Haha, my scanner/printer isn't that high-tech as well. Looks like the pictures so far...aren't as beautiful as they really are in person. :rolleyes:

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
It's okay Maiko, we understand. :cheer: Btw can you see the file location in the program you used? or if not you can run a search on the "name/title" of the photos then maybe it will appear in the search results.

I agree that most celebrities looked much much better in person than in TV/print media. 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
It's ok na... We understand you well.
I have never scan a thing before so I don't know it at all.

For your previous comments. Lol yes I have bad dreams too. I didn't want to cry at SSP but I just feel pity for Gan so much and it's making me more missing then after watching there old lakorns.
See you later have to go to school.

AikOm^_^

KimBerry said:
It's okay Maiko, we understand. :cheer: Btw can you see the file location in the program you used? or if not you can run a search on the "name/title" of the photos then maybe it will appear in the search results.

I agree that most celebrities looked much much better in person than in TV/print media. 

Awh! :grouphug: Thanks, sweet KimBerry! :kiss3: I will try that out...after I get off work. :annoyed: :lol: Luckily, it's a short shift. Yay! :dance1: The quality of the magazine picture posters are amazing. So HD! And it's such a blessing there are some ToomVill posters. :drools: But most of the pages...aren't as HD. :lmao: One of the other magazines even have gray-scaled pages for the most part. :teary: K, I'll just have to keep on trying later, then. Thank you again! :spin:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
It's ok na... We understand you well.
I have never scan a thing before so I don't know it at all.

For your previous comments. Lol yes I have bad dreams too. I didn't want to cry at SSP but I just feel pity for Gan so much and it's making me more missing then after watching there old lakorns.
See you later have to go to school.

*Sniff* So sweet of KimBerry and you to show your love and support, Minny. :cry: Thanks! :kiss: Ah, mostly for Gan, huh? :lol: I feel pity for both of them, but I guess Gan goes through a little bit more than Thit. Although...poor Thit, too! :console: Aw, have a great day at school now, Minny girl! :strong: :wink: And hope that everybody else will have a great day as well. :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

K, I'm off to prepare for work. I get this weekend off; no work! Wowie! :faint: Hopefully, it won't go to waste! :coverlaf: Later, guys! :tearybye:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Have a good day at work. I am back here woosh a hard day at school ;( I feel pity for Thit to but Gab makes me cry much more. Other than tons of homework I had a great day.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Have a good day at work. I am back here woosh a hard day at school ;( I feel pity for Thit to but Gab makes me cry much more. Other than tons of homework I had a great day.

Minny, it went fine. :) I'm satisfied with today's work day. :lol: :phew: Aw, you had a hard day at school today? :console: :kiss: Aside from the part about school, at least, it's a great day for you! :clap: Ooh, lots of homework, huh? You'll probably going to slave over it tonight. :teary: Me, I'm going to try to search for my scans and scan the rest of the magazines. :lolyup: Later now! :wink: Ooh, makes me satisfied and happy that you cry more over Gan. Haha, sorry, Thit. :bhehe:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
*Sob* Out of the two magazines I have at my disposal to scan...I scanned four pages of one magazine. :cry1: :lmao: Gosh, dang it! I'm having trouble finding my pictures, too... My printer scanned them, and I can see them on the program for my scanner/printer, but I can't find them on my laptop! :cry: Need to figure that out. :annoyed: It's draining all of my intelligence, or whatever is left of it. :lolyup: Haha, my scanner/printer isn't that high-tech as well. Looks like the pictures so far...aren't as beautiful as they really are in person. :rolleyes:
awh its okay maiko! :rockon: no need to freak out  :whahuh:  you're having such a hard time finding them, u dont have to post them up for us then giiirl!!! 555  i'll still love you :kiss2: :loool:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
awh its okay maiko! :rockon: no need to freak out  :whahuh:  you're having such a hard time finding them, u dont have to post them up for us then giiirl!!! 555  i'll still love you :kiss2:  :loool:

It's ok; you don't have to lie. :teary: Hard to love a person like me. :lolyup: But aw, so sweet of you, darling KimBerry, and magnificent Minny to love me nevertheless, my cool Cool girl! :console: :spin: Why, thank you! :blush: :kiss3: I shall look hard for those darn pictures! :strong: :lol:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
It's ok; you don't have to lie. :teary: Hard to love a person like me. :lolyup: But aw, so sweet of you, darling KimBerry, and magnificent Minny to love me nevertheless, my cool Cool girl! :console: :spin: Why, thank you! :blush: :kiss3: I shall look hard for those darn pictures! :strong: :lol:
:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: Ohh my dear Maiko, susu then! :strong: but if you really can't find it, don't stress over it 555   :whahuh:      And i'm   :nono1: lying,I'll still love you giiirl  :clap:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: Ohh my dear Maiko, susu then! :strong: but if you really can't find it, don't stress over it 555   :whahuh:      And i'm   :nono1: lying,I'll still love you giiirl  :clap:

:lmao2: Aw, you! K, then! I'm going back to eating my dinner now. :lol:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I hope you had a good dinner and a good night sleep. Yup I slaved through homework and still doing some of them. I hope you had a good time searching Magazines. 18 more days till February!'nm

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwe. Maiko, you don't need to find them ^__^ It's all up to you. If you can't find them, no one will be mad at you :p
We all love you, no worries :)

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I hope you had a good dinner and a good night sleep. Yup I slaved through homework and still doing some of them. I hope you had a good time searching Magazines. 18 more days till February!'nm
huajaikaungtur said:
Awwe. Maiko, you don't need to find them ^__^ It's all up to you. If you can't find them, no one will be mad at you :p
We all love you, no worries :)

Minny, Marina, Cool, and KimBerry, I found them. :yahoo: But...they're saved as PDF files instead of JPEG/picture files. :teary: :annoyed: I need to do more research on how I can convert them into/save them as picture files. :scratchchin: Also, will have to experiment with my printer/scanner as well... :phew: Aw, poor you, Minny! I got occupied with a family gathering today, and I'm trying to relax after the hustle. :lolyup: Thanks so much for your support and love, Minny, Marina, and everybody else! :spin: :kiss3: :grouphug: I :heart: you guys! :blush:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
haven't check this thread for a while and now so much pages to catch up xD but yeah i like it when there alot of posts/updates/pics xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Koom Nang Kruan today, wohooo :D So happy to be able to see Toomtam onscreen again!! :D
Btw, how's everyone been doing? I feel like I haven't seen this thread in a while T__T How's Minny, Maiko, Cool, everyone else? :eek:

AikOm^_^

Gah! So many things happening rite now...not going to be super active in here until February. :lol: But! I still think of you guys and ToomVill every, single day! :wub: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

Nanciie said:
haven't check this thread for a while and now so much pages to catch up xD but yeah i like it when there alot of posts/updates/pics xD

Hehe, not a whole lot, Nanciie, but just wait until February! :woot: Hopefully, that's when ToomVill will resume filming for NJ, and hopefully, that's when we'll get to see its opening ceremony. :yes: :spin: I'm so excited for the future ToomVill photos! :cloud9:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Sorry for late reply, I got to do all of my homework and there's alot!! Tons. I am happy you found it :) I will always support you.

Aw, no need to apologize, Minny! :console: I'm occupied with other things, so...the magazines will have to wait. :cry1: :cry: Too sweet of you to support me, thank you! :spin: :blush: :kiss: Hope that you had fun at the Science Fair today! :wink: I :heart: your new display photo/icon picture of Mteam. Eek! Too beautiful and sweet! :thumbsup: :wub: :spicy:

huajaikaungtur said:
Koom Nang Kruan today, wohooo :D So happy to be able to see Toomtam onscreen again!! :D
Btw, how's everyone been doing? I feel like I haven't seen this thread in a while T__T How's Minny, Maiko, Cool, everyone else? :eek:

Haha, that's the only good thing about KNK to me, Marina, getting to see Toomtam! :lolyup: But...I'll have to wait to watch it. I'm in no hurry hehe. :smack: Aw, you must be busy with school. :console: But I'm sure KNK will keep you happy. :lol2: Hang in there for school! :strong: As for me, trying to get a lot of stuff done... :nailbiter: See you guys later! :tearybye: Have a wonderful day/night, everybody! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss: