[OneHD] Puer Tur (Exact)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Don't bash on me guyssss.. But I'm not such a big Push fan...since I always start his lakorns but I never seem to finish them.. BUT Push sure is eye-candyyyyy ~ I'm giving this lakorn a shot..although I might regret it because the storyline is already breaking my heart  :lmao: 

Anyhowwwww, my review on episode 1:
I have to say..Push is impressive so far playing this character. I feel so bad for Chanon, people are always reminding him left to right that he's poor. Athibet (Natt) is totally jealous of Chanon, ughhhh - I already hate Natt's character  :annoyed: Lots of cute scenes for the 1st episode, OneHD doesn't disappoint, they go straight to the point! I love the "Mai Chai Pu Wiset" song reference, hehe. Pace is good, but personally they're falling in love a little too fast, but it's okay! ^_^ I love Gypsy's look in here - she looks BEAUTIFUL with her natural look ~ The dance scene was totally cute.. & when Non went behind Ahn to move her hair away from the zipper, I was totally squealing :spin: Can't wait to see the next episode & more PushEsther ~  But again..I'm not ready at all for those SAD SCENES  :cry: 

Btw... Eye is such a slutthead in here already, eghhh. I hated her in Songkram Nang Narm. I already hate her in here from her ugly glares that she gives Push! BUT Pim's cameo in here, awwwww. Pim is so cuteeee, she's always so energetic. Hopefully we see more Pim in here! 

sarNie Adult
Is the girl who sleeps with Athibet (Nat) from Songkram Nang Ngarm? There's also the actress who played Summer. They're like everywhere playing supporting roles.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
72701 said:
Is the girl who sleeps with Athibet (Nat) from Songkram Nang Ngarm? There's also the actress who played Summer. They're like everywhere playing supporting roles.
Yes, the girl sleeping with Athibet is Eye, eghhhh. I hated her in SNN, she was such a slutt-head in there & now she's a slutt-head in here too. & YESSS PIM (Summer), I love her. Anyhow they're both from SNN :) I don't watch much OneHD so I wouldn't know how much supporting roles they're playing.. 

Anyhow.. I watched ep. 2 this morning. Ahn is already getting jealous of Non just by seeing Dao & Non together. & they would've got out of the fire faster too if they didn't HUG for so long - but then again, this is a lakorn. 

WHO ELSE IS DEPRESSED WATCHING THIS? I'M SO DEPRESSED WATCHING THIS..HOW ARE YOU GUYS HANDLING THIS?!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is a remake of mam and tang. I didn't watch it back then. What's the storyline any bickering slap kiss with p,ek and n,ek.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
little22 said:
This is a remake of mam and tang. I didn't watch it back then. What's the storyline any bickering slap kiss with p,ek and n,ek.
Nope. No bickering or slap/kiss... this lakorn is more of the lovey-dovey & sad storyline where ppl tries to destruct their love. Pra'ek is poor & nang'ek is rich.

sarNie Adult
I watched the original up to a certain point. Never got to finish it and hopefully I will now if it doesn't drag. Is Pim's character even relevant here? I think they kinda just made up a character for her, so she can be in here lol. I also don't remember Gypsy's character being prominent in the original, but it looks important here.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
72701 said:
I watched the original up to a certain point. Never got to finish it and hopefully I will now if it doesn't drag. Is Pim's character even relevant here? I think they kinda just made up a character for her, so she can be in here lol. I also don't remember Gypsy's character being prominent in the original, but it looks important here.
Yeah..I feel like Pim's character is unnecessary too though, LOL. Like you're in the States..? How is it important that you keep video-calling Ahn?

Anyhow... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the OST, I seriously can't wait until they release the full music video or full audio!!!! 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Sad or happy ending? Don't want to watch their amazing chemistry and end up bawling like Prahet.  :teary:  It seems so depressing and sad.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This is a very depressing lakorn. I like Ester, but I'll see how far I can go with the drama and obstacles Ah and Non facing.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No wait wait haha, my mistake. This was the only lakorn of theirs (Tang and Mam) that had a happy ending. You guys can all be happy now. Sorry lol.

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
No wait wait haha, my mistake. This was the only lakorn of theirs that had a happy ending. You guys can all be happy now. Sorry lol.

lol it's all good.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Back in the days most of Mam and Tang lakorn had an unhappy ending like Yak Yood Tawan Tee Plai Fah and Rak Tae Kae Kob Fah so this ones like the only one that ended happy. I got it mixed up lol.