[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you think Vill is in here?

You know, one good thing about Exact is that they're allowing their producers to pick their own cast vs forcing them to cast this person with that person like how the other channels does it. Khun Boy seems like he's putting all the trust in his new producers nong raks such as Aom, Pim, Captain, and Jieb

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If it's true that he asked for permission to be in lakorns from his wife, it only shows he respects her and her feelings. If it's something that has lots of touchy...lovey parts and if she's not comfortable with him being in it and with certain actresses, he at least takes her feelings into consideration. So, in a sense I applaud him for it even if it can come across as him being not manly to some lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I applaud him too. He's a husband first before an actor. If his wife has any doubts, it is his responsibility to say no and ease her heart. There are many good lakorns that won't create problems.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
At least release the title....sheesh. Haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Okay, Vill confirmed it. She's in here with Tui as pra'ake. Fitting next month with Aom as the producer. Vill spoke about this during her fashion event with Finale.

Ohh thank you aiyaja

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg, just thinking about Tui and Vill together??? I don't know if I'm scared or excited? Hahaha. :woot: :scratchhead2: :nailbiter:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Okay, Vill confirmed it. She's in here with Tui as pra'ake. Fitting next month with Aom as the producer. Vill spoke about this during her fashion event with Finale.
Whohooo YES!!! Finally!!!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Although I am excited but yes just like you, a bit nervous haha. Will they look good together? Will they have chemistry? eeek is the script good? Oh man excited!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Whohooo YES!!! Finally!!!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Although I am excited but yes just like you, a bit nervous haha. Will they look good together? Will they have chemistry? eeek is the script good? Oh man excited!!
I'm actually worried about the kissing scenes. :shutup: Vill does real kissing scenes, so if this is a raeng dramatic lakorn, omg. Do I really want to see Vill kiss Tui? :shrug:

I hope they dress Vill up differently than Ngao Jai. Please less makeup. I know right? How are they going to look like together? Or their chemistry? Hahaha. :weee:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:

YAY!!! 

I'm happy and excited yet at the same time a little iffy. Haha. I'm sure they'll have great chemistry, because Tui has good chemistry with his ladies, I'm just worried if they'll be a good match physically. Tui looks...old, we can't deny that and Vill looks young. Haha. They're like total opposites. My hearts beating fast right now just at the thought of them being together. I don't mind seeing a real kiss. HEHE. I'm sure Tui don't mind. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I'm actually worried about the kissing scenes. :shutup: Vill does real kissing scenes, so if this is a raeng dramatic lakorn, omg. Do I really want to see Vill kiss Tui? :shrug:

:lmao2:  I'm ok with it cus um if she can kiss :mellow: ..... then I'm ok with her kissing Tui if needed. At least this one isn't for pleasure. :wink:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think the storyline may involve an older guy and younger girl type of relationship thus the need for Tui. If that's the case, then, seems like a dramatic storyline. Hahah. :pervie:

I guess, I don't mind Vill kissing Tui either. :spin:

But I hope it's not Ah'Piak directing and two, please use another editor plus, no comedy, PLEASE! I hope Aom improves.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
During Ngao Jai, didn't she say her next lakorn will be someone else directing? lol

Jieb and Aom has their own separate production right? Seems like Aom is loving Vill and Jieb is loving Jui.