[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Finally we know the cast now :)))
Since I knew Tui can play with Vill, I has started watching his latest lakorn "Mai Sin Rai fai sawart" with Kwan. Their age gap is 15 but their chemistry is really good in my opinion, so I feel less worried. Tui is handsome in manly way. 
Don't know about the lakorn genre yet but I strongly hope it'll be raeng one cuz Vill is better at it than comedy and Tui is the same
Looking forward to fitting day soon 
The same as you, I don't mind if there're real kissing scenes lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Jeab and Aom share the same production house, Magic If Entertainment. However, they are their own producer. Haha, I don't know, I may have missed that when Aom said it.

Vill was rumored to be in Fun Fueng and then supposedly pulled out due to her busy schedule, so don't know how true that is, but if it is, Jeab may have wanted to work with Vill too but didn't have the chance to and now adores and favors Jui, which is fine too. I hope Vill will have a chance to work with different producers in the future.

Aom adores Vill so much.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Since I knew Tui can play with Vill, I has started watching his latest lakorn "Mai Sin Rai fai sawart" with Kwan. Their age gap is 15 but their chemistry is really good in my opinion, so I feel less worried. Tui is handsome in manly way. 
Don't know about the lakorn genre yet but I strongly hope it'll be raeng one cuz Vill is better at it than comedy and Tui is the same
I don't think Tui has ever done comedy, so it's most likely a serious drama.

They could do period. Vill looks awesome in period attire plus she'll look more mature too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nini611 said:
omg nooooo Save your sanity and DO NOT watch that lakorn!!! hahaha.

If you want to watch a Tui's lakorn, watch PantaiNorasing or the one with Aum P and Pok. Fah jarod sai isn't that bad either but MSRFS is horrible.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
MSRFS is horrible but there's so much sexual tension and agnst that never really gets properly released or thawed out but yeah, it's still hot. Hahah. :woot:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Jeab and Aom share the same production house, Magic If Entertainment. However, they are their own producer. Haha, I don't know, I may have missed that when Aom said it.

Vill was rumored to be in Fun Fueng and then supposedly pulled out due to her busy schedule, so don't know how true that is, but if it is, Jeab may have wanted to work with Vill too but didn't have the chance to and now adores and favors Jui, which is fine too. I hope Vill will have a chance to work with different producers in the future.

Aom adores Vill so much.
Yup Jeab loves Jui, why else would she cast Jui again. Jui and Push is her couple lol. There's a new guy from the Star that she said she likes.  I hope she cast him in her lakorn soon, doesn't have to be pra'ek.

oh man imagine if her dad direct this one too. Direct a guy who once broke your daughter's heart while she was suffering in the hospital. :shrug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, if Aom no longer has an issue with Tui, I'm sure her Dad has moved on. Wait...it's Ah'Piak we're talking about, so I don't know. But it's a lot of work directing. I don't know if her Dad is ready to do another one. Doesn't he direct so very often?

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
I don't think Tui has ever done comedy, so it's most likely a serious drama.

They could do period. Vill looks awesome in period attire plus she'll look more mature too.
It's a good suggestion too ... Next month we will know for sure but I pray that they will change director, Ngao Jai still haunts me :(
Slap/kiss genre is always my favorite.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really hope Aom or someone or the news agencies or Pantip reveal the title for us early. Next month is so far away. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Well, if Aom no longer has an issue with Tui, I'm sure her Dad has moved on. Wait...it's Ah'Piak we're talking about, so I don't know. But it's a lot of work directing. I don't know if her Dad is ready to do another one. Doesn't he direct so very often?
yeah he doesn't direct every often. Now I'm curious as to who Aom will have direct this. Maybe p'Num but wait, he's already directing ALTK

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, no, not P'Noom. They should have P'Art but he's directing that lakorn with Toomtam and Noona, so can't. Ohhh, what about the one who did Leh Ratee? And the editor of LR should work on this, too. Haha. :dance1:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
omg nooooo Save your sanity and DO NOT watch that lakorn!!! hahaha.

If you want to watch a Tui's lakorn, watch PantaiNorasing or the one with Aum P and Pok. Fah jarod sai isn't that bad either but MSRFS is horrible.
Oh really? I wach MSRFS till ep 9 and truthfully, it's not good as I expected. I saw Fah Jarod Sai and dropped in some first eps cuz I don't find it good...
As Aiyaja said, it really has so much intimate and sexual scenes that they cut out some when on air...At least through of that, I found out that Tui really can create good chemistry with his costars :)))
I will see the film you suggested when I'm free for sure cuz Tui makes me curious now :))) I like those pra'eks with manly way like Weir and Tui 

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Tui generated good chemistry with both ladies, Kwan and Fai.
Yup though I've just seen one of his lakorns, I can feel a little. Hope TuiVill can create good chemistry too
Wonder it'll a remake or a new plot?
Haizz we need a title now to satisfy our curiousity
Is Aom filming a lakorn with Tik and Mos now? Maybe she's too busy with it

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aom should be done filming for her lakorns now, since Ban Lang Mek is airing, so hopefully, she won't be as distracted but then, she's a host for two shows.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Aom should be done filming for her lakorns now, since Ban Lang Mek is airing, so hopefully, she won't be as distracted but then, she's a host for two shows.
Oh that's good too cuz Vill is also filming ALTK now. I don't know much about Tui
I really want Vill to have events regularly cuz we can know about her schedule through interviews :)))
So my hope for SonVill and ToomVill reunion will come to a halt till the end of year

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I think the storyline may involve an older guy and younger girl type of relationship thus the need for Tui. If that's the case, then, seems like a dramatic storyline. Hahah. :pervie:

I guess, I don't mind Vill kissing Tui either. :spin:

But I hope it's not Ah'Piak directing and two, please use another editor plus, no comedy, PLEASE! I hope Aom improves.

Probably. I don't mind that kind of storyline...as long as it's Tui, haha. 

Yes, NOT the guy from NJ please. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
During Ngao Jai, didn't she say her next lakorn will be someone else directing? lol

Jieb and Aom has their own separate production right? Seems like Aom is loving Vill and Jieb is loving Jui.

Good, I love Jui and Vill! HEHE.

Nini611 said:

No don't watch MSRFS. HAHA. DON'T!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm just happy that we have another chance to see Vill onscreen, but I'm not going to put the bars too high on this one.