[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah! I can't wait to see Vill take on another different role. ALTK was already exciting and now this one too.

I'm just guessing about the storyline. I don't know who will play who, but just from Vill's interview, she survives while Aom passes away, so that only leads us to believe that Vill is the surgeon's daughter who wakes up in Aom's vacant body.

I think Vill may be the raeng one who takes revenge for the weak Aom and Tui's mistresses. Haha. Please don't make it comedic, Aom. I can so see it how comedy can be added in but please don't. Haha.

"I think Vill may be the raeng one who takes revenge for the weak Aom and Tui's mistresses." WOW I'm loving already

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Or it could be that Aom is the doctor's daughter and her body dies on her so she enters Vill's body, who is Tui's wife. That way, Vill will carry on the show with Aom in spirit. Hahah.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Or it could be that Aom is the doctor's daughter and her body dies on her so she enters Vill's body, who is Tui's wife. That way, Vill will carry on the show with Aom in spirit. Hahah.

Omg aiyaja you're giving me headache but I like it though

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I don't know. Storylines like these give me a headache too. If they don't do a good job at showing us how Tui falls in love with the nang'ake and how different Aom and Vill are, it's gonna suck. Haha.

This reminds me of Janie and Ae's lakorn with Great. Ae was an old rich weak spinster who married Tui, another actor, who married her for money and kept cheating on her. She discovered his affairs and true intentions and fell off the stairs and died. Janie was this spoiled rich and mean brat who got into a car accident. Ae's body died and she went into Janie's body. Throughout the lakorn, we only saw Janie with Ae as the spirit inside her. So don't know. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But that was a good lakorn though. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Janie was pretty good playing the spoiled brat and the nice one too.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
But that was a good lakorn though. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Janie was pretty good playing the spoiled brat and the nice one too.

Do you think Vill will get more screen time??

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm just so happy and can't wait for this one because if this role made Vill go back for acting lessons, it must be good. Hehe.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Why is tui a cheating husband again.... he already has chitchaba... lolol jk jk
But damn what is it with tui picking such roles haha. Wee was a cheating a husband and his wife dies. And here too?! Lmao

But let it be slapkiss pls!! vill is good at playing seductress

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh man, can you imagine Tui going crazy over Vill who seduces guys to spite him? Haha. Anything with sanaeha is heading that way. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG! I was wondering where this "Unknown Title" thread went! HEHE. So happy we FINALLY have new news!! LOTS of good new news! HEHE

aiyaja said:
http://www.komchadluek.net/mobile/detail/20150526/206876.html

Okay, according to this article, Aom will be playing a character in here, seems like an important role too. Actually, seems like everything will revolve around her character.

Vill said the story requires an older actor to play the pra'ake part. Vill doesn't know the title. It's not a remake and it'll take place in modern time. Vill only knows tidbits about the lakorn. It goes something like this: Aom's character dies and ends up donating a part of her (heart, eyes, etc.) to Vill and Vill eventually becomes a representation of her. Vill said this will be a mature role unlike her characters before where they were adolescents.

So it may be the script that Aom posted earlier. Hehe.

But don't we already have so many lakorns of the same storyline?! Haha. Donut has an upcoming one too right?

Then the article goes into Vill and Nong. Yes, they're dating. The way of how Vill says, "We're not hiding or opening but we just hang out like normal," is Thai's way of saying yes, we're dating. Ugh!

YAY!!! AOM!! I knew it! I just had a good feeling she'll cast herself. HEHE. This will definitely be a challenging role for Vill.

aiyaja said:
I'm excited! We get to see Vill act out two characters then? Herself and then as Aom's character. So does that mean Aom will be present all throughout the lakorn?! Hm, that's probably why Vill hesitated in saying she was nang'ake because technically, she could just be supporting. Haha.

Either way, working with Tui and Aom is already a blast! Yay!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Soooo....Vill's going to be living, but feeling like Aom. So technically Aom's the nang'ek since her organs are still functioning?? HMM...do I like this kind of story???? 

VILLNAN said:
LOL so they are dating

Who is she dating?? I wanna know! HEHE.

aiyaja said:
Yeah! I hope Aom tones down on the comedic and over exaggerated acting. Omg, I hope it's raeng drama like Vill revenges on Tui or something or he's annoyed that Vill acts like Aom and pesters and harasses her. Hahaha.

I sure do hope so too. Aom should know better. Hehe. 
Tui harassing Vill.....hmm.... :pervie:

VILLNAN said:

Aom could be her sister than because of Tui they get into an accident and Aom die that's how revenge gonna start LOL if this is a revenge Lakorn

Is this really a revenge type of lakorn?? 

Nini611 said:
Me too, dear! Can Aom cast New again??? Lol
New is pra'ek now so I doubt if he could receive a supporting role like this, but this lakorn will be a good chance for younger generation to learn more acting skills from veterans so it's possible right???
Finally this lakorn has a title, a full cast will be enough to compensate for our waiting time lol

HEHE. New is totally fine with me too! They can just rotate Vill with New and Toomtam. HAHA.

aiyaja said:
Tui as a cheating husband again? Yikes! I wanted a simple love story but I guess not. Haha.

Sounds fun for Vill already! Woot! Woot! But seems like Vill and Aom will rotate back and forth? That's how these types of storylines usually are. Unless they have a better way of doing it where it's just Vill?

Man, how is Tui going to fall in love with Vill? Did he love Aom and then stray? Or did he never love Aom thus cheated? So many questions. Whatever the case, I want to see this already! Make it slap kiss raeng! Haha.

AGAIN?!?! Why does he like these cheating hubby roles. That's ALL he plays. EXCEPT as Shariff in FJS.

ChloeRanida579 said:
Why is tui a cheating husband again.... he already has chitchaba... lolol jk jk
But damn what is it with tui picking such roles haha. Wee was a cheating a husband and his wife dies. And here too?! Lmao

But let it be slapkiss pls!! vill is good at playing seductress

Yeah, he has Chitchaba and his previous wives from Mia Luang. HAHA.