[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Bee and Tui looks physically appealing. Hehe. How's her acting?? I've seen a few scenes of her here and there and she seems good.
Bee is not bad. She can be N'ek and N'Rai and she can emote

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Bee can definitely do both innocent and bad roles. I think a lot of Exact actresses can. No new news yet. Bummer. :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nooo i dont want Bee cus the I might not want to watch it :( . Ever since she played rai and I paid more attention to her interviews, I cant see her as nangek anymore even though I love her lakorn with Chakrit.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
http://www.komchadluek.net/mobile/detail/20150526/206876.html

Okay, according to this article, Aom will be playing a character in here, seems like an important role too. Actually, seems like everything will revolve around her character.

Vill said the story requires an older actor to play the pra'ake part. Vill doesn't know the title. It's not a remake and it'll take place in modern time. Vill only knows tidbits about the lakorn. It goes something like this: Aom's character dies and ends up donating a part of her (heart, eyes, etc.) to Vill and Vill eventually becomes a representation of her. Vill said this will be a mature role unlike her characters before where they were adolescents.

So it may be the script that Aom posted earlier. Hehe.

But don't we already have so many lakorns of the same storyline?! Haha. Donut has an upcoming one too right?

Then the article goes into Vill and Nong. Yes, they're dating. The way of how Vill says, "We're not hiding or opening but we just hang out like normal," is Thai's way of saying yes, we're dating. Ugh!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm excited! We get to see Vill act out two characters then? Herself and then as Aom's character. So does that mean Aom will be present all throughout the lakorn?! Hm, that's probably why Vill hesitated in saying she was nang'ake because technically, she could just be supporting. Haha.

Either way, working with Tui and Aom is already a blast! Yay!!!! Can't wait!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I'm excited! We get to see Vill act out two characters then? Herself and then as Aom's character. So does that mean Aom will be present all throughout the lakorn?! Hm, that's probably why Vill hesitated in saying she was nang'ake because technically, she could just be supporting. Haha.

Either way, working with Tui and Aom is already a blast! Yay!!!! Can't wait!!!!

The story like is already interesting

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, sorry everyone. I know I'm disappointed but that's okay. Whatever makes Vill happy.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It could be the one Aom posted, Nai Leh Sanaeha, since that isn't a remake like what Vill said this lakorn would be. Hm, sounds interesting already.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:

Ouch you know I almost faint
Hugs! Yeah. I just hope he'll give her the respect she deserves. Just the other week, he was denying her like crazy saying he hasn't even thought of pursuing her more than friends, so I don't know why Vill is already saying so much. Haha. But Vill did disclaimer say that they're still friends and can talk comfortably for now. Gosh!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
It could be the one Aom posted, Nai Leh Sanaeha, since that isn't a remake like what Vill said this lakorn would be. Hm, sounds interesting already.

Yep It could be and I can't wait to see Vill act like Aom

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Hugs! Yeah. I just hope he'll give her the respect she deserves. Just the other week, he was denying her like crazy saying he hasn't even thought of pursuing her more than friends, so I don't know why Vill is already saying so much. Haha. But Vill did disclaimer say that they're still friends and can talk comfortably for now. Gosh!
SO he didn't say anything about they are dating?

I don't think they will last long I just tell what I thought. If he really like this

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! I hope Aom tones down on the comedic and over exaggerated acting. Omg, I hope it's raeng drama like Vill revenges on Tui or something or he's annoyed that Vill acts like Aom and pesters and harasses her. Hahaha.