[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I no longer care about Tui when TuPopetorn is in this! I want to know what is his role?!?! The nice guy who loves Vill? Will both Tu and Tui sing the ost?! Ahhh my heart flutters!

Wait! What? Tu Popetorn plays villian?!?! Noooo!!! :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It'll be so weird watching Tu play as the bad guy in here. He has such a good guy vibe. Hahah. He was cute and such a gentleman in the movie with Sunny and Ice. It'll be interesting.

If Pitta is the bad girl in here, wonder what role will Tangmo play? Another rai? Oh gosh, I'm bored of Thai lakorns where there are too many bad girls, it's a waste of time.

I really hope Aom doesn't mess it up this time. Seems like there is so much going on. We have Tui/Vill/Jeab's couple, Ying Ying's couple, Tu and Pitta's couple (they look like a couple who joins forces to break up the marriage), Tangmo is in here (please no couple), and then May Sirin is also in here too (please no couple either). I mean, look at Ngao Jai, the limited scenes of the leads. We had Toomtam and Vill, Mouse and Cherreen, Tar and Due, Freud and Aom, and then Tar and forgot his real name, Chard. Hahah.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I'm shocked and interested in knowing how Tangmo got a role with Exact's lakorn lol. P'Boy really did completely let go of his management there huh?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it makes most sense with Mahalo's scenario. That way, Tui will love Jeab for who she is although inside Vill's body. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, but darn, I remember Aom saying in that clip that Tui and Jeab were a couple first before the switch, so darn. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh i wish Tu was the good guy who loves Vill.

So does that mean Vill died and Tui ends up with his wife who were just using Vill's body? If so, that sucks.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ugh i wish Tu was the good guy who loves Vill.

So does that mean Vill died and Tui ends up with his wife who were just using Vill's body? If so, that sucks.

She is not death yet, I guess

If she is death how they gonna end the lakorn since his wife is death already??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
What I don't understand is...how is this a romantic comedy when cheating is involve? The fittings scream drama. Aom is always making serious plots comedic. I don't like that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
What I don't understand is...how is this a romantic comedy when cheating is involve? The fittings scream drama. Aom is always making serious plots comedic. I don't like that.
It's another romantic comedy? Seriously?! I thought either Vill or Aom said in the clip that it'll be drama or wait the narrator of the clip? Aish, gotta rewatch it when I'm not on my phone.

Oh, no. If this is another Ngao Jai repeat, a failed romance comedy, I'm out of here! Lol

Why can't this just be a dramatic serious lakorn?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
It's another romantic comedy? Seriously?! I thought either Vill or Aom said in the clip that it'll be drama or wait the narrator of the clip? Aish, gotta rewatch it when I'm not on my phone.

Oh, no. If this is another Ngao Jai repeat, a failed romance comedy, I'm out of here! Lol

Why can't this just be a dramatic serious lakorn?
It's a romantic/drama. LOL. Sorry. I went to rewatch the clip. I'm so used to hearing romantic comedy that my ears added in comedy after "romantic" without me knowing. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It's a romantic/drama. LOL. Sorry. I went to rewatch the clip. I'm so used to hearing romantic comedy that my ears added in comedy after "romantic" without me knowing. Lol.
Lol oh man had me worried for a minute.

Wait, what am i say? I don't even like the plot so I don't even know if I will tune in.