[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Too bad, the storyline isn't that interesting. If the plot was similar to Janie and Great's or Huajai Mee Ngao or Boy and Bella's, I would tune in but this? A married couple where the wife goes into a young chick's body? And they already have children. It'll be so weird. I have no idea what Aom found enticing about this.

Even though it's supposed to be drama, I'm not going to hope much. She may just turn this into comedy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol plus Aom's love scenes are disappointing. You would think with all the drama she plays, she would learn a thing or two with what viewers want in a love scene. The kpop drama was so 2013!

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@tubbytinker: tui going to end up with kwan! And if he doesn't want kwan, he can pick me or ncmeomeow35 or phatman haha he's so hot omg

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol plus Aom's love scenes are disappointing. You would think with all the drama she plays, she would learn a thing or two with what viewers want in a love scene. The kpop drama was so 2013!
I know right?! Aom and Anne haven't impressed me at all with their producing skills. The love scenes are so weak.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kind like , Hua Jai Mee Ngao, where soul goes into another body & the other body die, if this the case, Tui the villian , then its a second chance love for the n'ek , she might get w/ the second lead.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I know right?! Aom and Anne haven't impressed me at all with their producing skills. The love scenes are so weak.
Actually Anne did great with her and Peter's romantic scenes in ARO, they were really all of the best romantic scenes in one lakorn. it's just the overall story was....sigh.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Anne was great. She gave us real kisses between MK and AP. For Samee Teetra, the bath tub scene got cut off so Anne is definitely more risky than Aom. I just hated ARO's story though. It should've never been made into a lakorn, well at least with a better approach with no MK involved. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom only has 1 under her belt whereas Anne already has um 4 and she had really good directors too. Aom was practically on her own, yes she had her dad but she basically bossed him around instead of listening to his advice. She was like a spoiled brat duaghter to him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But just the stories that Aom chooses are like huh? Haha. Are they really worth remaking? At least for the ones that Anne has produced, they were memorable lakorns like Samee Teetra, the maid one with Kimberley, even ARO's storyline was interesting, and now, the one with James and Kim.

This one with Aom sounds so not my cup of tea. If it wasn't for Vill and Tui, I don't know if I would tune in. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually liked NJ with Kob and Brooke. Nj remake had so much potential. Her river and waterfall scenes were good just need a little bit more lol. Do we know who is directing this?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's what VillNan found and I translated. I'm not liking this at all. Ugh. Lol

This is an outline of the lakorn.

Tui and Jeab are married with two children. Jeab suspects Tui of cheating, so she commits suicide to threaten him but ends up really dying. The doctors end up taking Jeab's brain and placing it into Vill's body. Vill is disabled. Jeab wakes up to find herself inside Vill. This lakorn explores the love of adolescents, of husband and wife, of father and mother, and of family love. Stay tune to see how Tui and Jeab, who is now Vill, will work out their differences and untie the knots of life together.

The writer is Choowong Chayajinda, the same writer as Ngao Jai, Fun Fueng, Sood Sai Paan. Dang, Vill has worked with her on so many of her lakorns. I'm a fan of her work. She's good, so I hope Aom doesn't cut the juicy and good parts out like she did for Ngao Jai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I guess doing the heart would be plagiarizing the other soul switching lakorn, so they went with a brain transplant instead. Lol

So like is this a soul switching lakorn or just a biological brain switching one? Haha.

Man, I'm skipping out of this one.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Why couldn't she do more of a soul switching thing or maybe a heart transplant. One person brain can not fit into another humans skull, not an adult one that has grown to its full size. This is a dumb story but i guess entertaining for those into the sci-fi stuff. Yeah I'll definitely skip this for the story.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i wouldn't want to take this either lol. I guess to us, Vill only has ALTK coming up. What a shame, ugh and I wanted to see her collaboration with Tui too. Oh wells.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Brain??!?!? Is that even possible? HAHA. Okay, as cliched as heart transplant in movies is, I don't care it's better than brain. HAHA.