[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Thank you for always for translating.

Another video with Jackarita. I love Jackarita! She's one of the best reporters, always has such a good time with the stars.

http://youtu.be/vmB1OeriaSo

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I feel as though Vill answers a lot of the questions we ponder here at this forum. Haha.

Anyway, Vill said that it may seem like she has a lot of lakorns but she doesn't. She usually films one lakorn at a time with a little overlapse at times. Lol

Vill said that she was quite nervous while taking photos with Tui. She's been a fan or follower ever since his music days. Haha.

Jackarita asked Vill that how come the guys around her seem to be single aka Toomtam. Vill quickly and jokingly said it has nothing to do with her. Haha. But she says she's not going to ask May about it because she feels that May has already been asked a lot about it so if May feels like she needs to talk and tell Vill, Vill will be right there but she's giving May some space.

Vill is still close to Nong, unfortunately. Ummm. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh no, what happened to Toomtam and May??? Don't tell me they broke up. Why are all Vill's leading men always breaking up with their gf's haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Toomtam and May have been distant for about two months now and both have officially came out to say they are no longer an item, just friends now.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
You know I was trying to find May and Vill pics but I couldn't find it, I just wonder why?? May seems taking pics with all of the casts of this  lakorn expect Vill, Okay I'll wait and see!! when they start fiim this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
^Toomtam and May have been distant for about two months now and both have officially came out to say they are no longer an item, just friends now.
Poor Vill, she always gets dragged into this kind of mess. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
You know I was trying to find May and Vill pics but I couldn't find it, I just wonder why?? May seems taking pics with all of the casts of this  lakorn expect Vill, Okay I'll wait and see!! when they start fiim this.
May and Vill were never close to begin off with. May has been in so many of Vill's lakorns, if they were to be good friends, they would by now, but they're not. Vill has always been courteous to May though. Vill would wish her happy birthday and comment on May's IG and all but May would never really return the same couresty, so oh well.

And now that Toomtam and May have broken up, I think the last person May wants to see is Vill. Hahaha. I mean, May practically followed Toomtam around like a shadow when he was filming for SSP and NJ, the lakorns with Vill. Vill is innocent but May and her insecurities would probably never view Vill in a positive light or as a friend.

Just by May's interviews when they ask her about Vill, she doesn't say we're friends, all she says is she has known Vill for a while now because Vill is a nang'ake that she has acted with many times. Vill on the other hand calls her a friend. Hahaha.

Whatever the case, Toomtam and Vill are nothing more than coworkers; it's pretty obvious.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
May is really sick that's all I can say, no wonder why Toomtam broke up with her. I hope he find someone better 
  Vill follow May on IG. she seems like she don't care!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I feel as though Vill answers a lot of the questions we ponder here at this forum. Haha.
Anyway, Vill said that it may seem like she has a lot of lakorns but she doesn't. She usually films one lakorn at a time with a little overlapse at times. Lol
Vill said that she was quite nervous while taking photos with Tui. She's been a fan or follower ever since his music days. Haha.
Jackarita asked Vill that how come the guys around her seem to be single aka Toomtam. Vill quickly and jokingly said it has nothing to do with her. Haha. But she says she's not going to ask May about it because she feels that May has already been asked a lot about it so if May feels like she needs to talk and tell Vill, Vill will be right there but she's giving May some space.
Vill is still close to Nong, unfortunately. Ummm. Lol
>sigh< seriously, if Vill and Toomtam are to get together, they would already. Like leave her alone. I don't know why people think she has so much power over men lol.

There were news of May being the 3rd hand to giyeon and R. I don't think R would do that to his fellow star brother because they were just out having "dinner" together and the stars are pretty protective of one another. Maybe May is a flirt cus it seems like Giyeon isn't disputing that rumors lol. Well anyways Toomtam and May are history and hopefully he find someone who isn't so clingy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well I hope this doesn't mean no more Vill and Toomtam....he's the only one I can watch Vill with and vice versa...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The Star people are close but perhaps May wants to spite Toomtam and actually keep a tab on him by hanging or hitting on the Star people who Toomtam hangs with. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
The Star people are close but perhaps May wants to spite Toomtam and actually keep a tab on him by hanging or hitting on the Star people who Toomtam hangs with. Haha.
Man I can sooo see that. Thank god Bie was away lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am shocked by TT and May breaking up cause he sounded soooo in love but I am not surprised at the same time. I mean boy is young with a bright career ahead of him as an actor and Singer. He is surrounded by girls whose look and aura are no Joke. I think May started to follow TT everywhere cause of her insecurity -who wouldn't?- and I think also the elders did not like it too much -lack of promotion this year. And reading her behaviour towards Vill the girl must be overprotective so maybe TT had enough

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't know they start film or not but I saw #nailehsanaeha in her caption

Cr: yingying_yingying​