[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe...it's nice seeing Tui and Aom together....I'm suddenly reminded of Panthai Norasingh.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk how they do it. I would never want to work with my ex. Lol. Especially if they once broke my heart. I know they're all married with children now but things like that stay with me. I know it's called being professional and I applaud Aom for it. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
It not that hard . I see my ex , and more ex , my stalker , my current, the future target young man , so on and on, it OK lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOooooo you are shy around guys. Bad habit . The shy one doesn't get to eat good HAHAHA we bold girl grab them w/ our mouth already full

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Tsk tsk tsk SarN. My mom taught me to be a kullasatree ka. Lol. No, seriously. That's why I'm so shy and prim and proper when it comes to poo chai.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
'poo chay' are prince Pintong and I'm Kaew Ma Maah who chase after him HAHAHA.
LOL. I really wish I can be like Kaew Nah Ma chasing after prince Pintong, but I'm shy around guys too. I can only talk to them online, but if it's face to face, I just ignore them. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Don't mind me , my face is thicker than the make up they put on New & Push together haha I eat rejection like rice .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
Don't mind me , my face is thicker than the make up they put on New & Push together haha I eat rejection like rice .
LOL. Every actor has a lot of make-up, it just doesn't show as much as New and Push. Like if you look at Toomtam, you'll see his eyeliner. These days everyone in following the korean style.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think b/c lakorn goes HD. Korean they look pale , wash out white & oily , no blushes or color some how on their cheek . eye liner is such a turn off for the guys , just ya' ladies wait , soon guy will wear eye lashes too.