[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
^They probably didn't cancel it. It's still in stock or I don't know, they may never air it like some of Ch. 3 lakorns. LOL Perhaps the lakorn didn't pass the quality check from P'Pon. Hahah. I'm telling you, the comedy is pretty bad in that one and I still don't understand why they remade that stupid lakorn. Hahaha.

But who knows, it may turn out funny and good. I never thought Tang Parn Kammathep would be this good. LOL
lol if so I'm pretty sure they want to stock all of Vill's lakorns..I'm so mad!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Let's stay positive for Vill?! :)

I hope we get to hear good news soon for new lakorns!
Yes Let's do it, I will do it for my only one SUSU
And prays for good new..her new projects!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yupppp! I want to see Vill with Son, Sean, Push, Tor.

I want to see Vill have new chemistry. Lol
Sean would be my choice for her new chemistry although I don't like him. He's not my type :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Haha, Sean isn't the most handsome but he's pretty good at acting for a newbie.
To order to see how much he's good  I need him to pair with Vill lol as you know I don't watch Exact lakorns other than Vill.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
^ HOLY DANG OMG SHE LOOKS SO FIERCE and SERIOUS!!!!!!!  Oh VIll she made me fall in love with her all over again :wub: :wub: :wub: 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
^ HOLY DANG OMG SHE LOOKS SO FIERCE and SERIOUS!!!!!!!  Oh VIll she made me fall in love with her all over again :wub: :wub: :wub:
IKR, I fall in love with her every times she updates her IG