[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The only thing I hope doesn't happen is a change of cast in the middle of it like poo gong jao sanae but then again Jakkajun left exact so they had to replace her. I also wonder what is gointo happen with Nut kab Nut since Bie is here in the U.S doing broadway. Oh and then there was my favorite Look Pee Look Nong that they just ended due to the scheduling conflict of Gun.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm going to turn this negative thinking of mines into positive thinking. Since it's a sitcom, we'll be able to see TooMo for a longer period of time.
And Toomtam and Mo will be in this sitcom! Anything else to not be happy about? Hehe :D
TooMo is gonna rock this sitcom :) Su su, TooMo!

Let's support this until the end :D

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I've been away for literally a few hours and we've already reached 10 pages....yehet.
I know I shouldn't be happy that this is a sitcom but when you think about it this way....It's TooMo for an entire year. There may be no storyline but their presence together already enlightens my mood so.....

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I think itsnt not bad that this will be a sitcom because we could see these two together long time on screen .is it not better for fans when they see them many of months?? Lakorns may for 2-3 months on channel and u wll miss them until,they getting new lakorn together so sitcom u will see them again and again

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
This sitcom annoucement poured cold water on me  :cry:
But as I read your comments, I see the glass half full. 
We get to see TooMo for months  :drools:  :dance1: Hopefully the storyline is good. I'm sure it could have many sweet scenes. 
If this sitcom becomes a hit, OneHD will probably give TooMo a lakorn

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: truelife.com

There are more pictures of TooMo from the opening ceremony, but I'll post them later. Before I go to bed I just wanted to post this video. If anyone could translate it (starting from 5:07), that would be amazing. I heard "pee" which means ghost, so I'm guessing Group is going to be the ghost. And I also heard Aom being mentioned when they were interviewing Mo. So if anyone could translate the full interview, that'd be greaty appreciated. :worthy: :dude:

ALSO! I SQEAULED AT TOOMO'S INTERACTION @5:29!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mo ran up behind Toomtam and tapped him, then smiled.  :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Mo is so cute. And TooMo are so close and adorable even off screen!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 5:53 is super cute too. TooMo were both startled. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :loool: :loool: :loool: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: They were talking about ghosts in the sitcom and Mo came up to join the rest of the cast so quietly that one of the interviewers pretended to be scared. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So he screamed and it startled both Toomtam and Mo. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Then they were all like "She's the nang'ek." And so the interviewer was like "Oh, so beautiful." Haha. :lol2: :lol2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs6HPn9iarA
cr: TrueLifeTDCM

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YaMaMiKi said:
I've been away for literally a few hours and we've already reached 10 pages....yehet.
I know I shouldn't be happy that this is a sitcom but when you think about it this way....It's TooMo for an entire year. There may be no storyline but their presence together already enlightens my mood so.....
How long this airs will be dependent on how popular/successful the sitcom is. It's not guaranteed that it'll air for an entire year. But I hope it does. I hope it becomes a hit. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

And yes, I agree. Seeing TooMo together again makes me SOOOOOOOOOO happy. I'm smiling and squealing like a little girl seeing all of their interactions off screen, and looking through their pictures from the opening ceremony. I no longer have to fantasize about TooMo's reunion...because it's reality now! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
This sitcom annoucement poured cold water on me  :cry:
But as I read your comments, I see the glass half full. 
We get to see TooMo for months  :drools:  :dance1: Hopefully the storyline is good. I'm sure it could have many sweet scenes. 
If this sitcom becomes a hit, OneHD will probably give TooMo a lakorn
That's exactly what I'm hoping. I hope this sitcom and their pairing becomes so popular that Exact gives TooMo a third reunion, but in a lakorn, and a good one with them as pra'nangs. I think it's possible. TooMo have it all, from looks, to chemistry, to acting. I just hope this does them justice and people realize their potential together as a pairing. I mean, someone had to have seen their potential together in KNK in order for them to reunite them in here. KNK was Toomtam's least popular lakorn, and TooMo was Toomtam's least popular pairing. Not because people don't like Mo, or Toomtam and Mo together, but Thai fans just weren't exposed to TooMo because of the genre and plot for KNK. So they didn't give the lakorn and TooMo's pairing a chance. Also because the plot lacked in the romance department, even those who watched might not have felt much chemistry. But it amazes me that despite that, Toomtam and Mo were still reunited in here. Someone definitely realized their potential and chemistry together.

I honestly believe TooMo are fated to work with each other and to be a pair in the lakorn world. I mean, Mo was featured in two of Toomtam's mvs which was when they were both starting out in the industry. And then she starred in his first lakorn, but as the nang'rai. She was really the main focus of that lakorn though. It was more about her trying to steal the wealth from the nang'ek's family. And then TooMo got paired up as leads the next year after (even though in that lakorn, it was more focused on Pinky, the nang'rai). And now they're reuniting again as leads, but in a sitcom, which is supposedly an opportunity that only popular and talented actors and actresses are able to partake in. So this may sound silly to some, but I truly believe that TooMo have a bright future together as a notable lakorn pair from Exact. But that's only if Exact will promote them. :nailbiter:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I must say, Tangmo is getting more and more sweet everyday. She will be next Aom P., sure. She hs a lot of lakorn . And she has tried most every characters. That is very important for to be an actress. I just wait to see her and Bie as a couple on screen

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I am sad this won't be a lakorn because that means there is very little chance on anyone subbing it and I probably won't be able to watch/understand what is going on  :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh gosh, TooMo interaction is sooooo squeal worthyyy!!!
I don't remember Toomtam having much chemistry behind the scenes with any of his actresses but him and Mo seem to definitely possess it.
Oh goshhh, once this sitcom starts filming -- We'll definitely see TooMo together all the time! And of course, that chemistry :D
So exciteddddd!!!! 

And that video clip! Ahhh, Mo is so gorgeous. This girl. I didn't realize it but I've been missing her onscreen even though the recent one I saw of hers was FF.
Their interactions are too cute!
All I can think about when they're standing next to each other is... gah, why are you two so beautiful and compatible? Can I just love you two? Haha.

Anony, I love love loooove your siggie!!! <333

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
This will on air in june, already. wow so fast but its good for fans:)) when I saw whom are in this sitcom like Dee Dokmadun (the one who stay next to Mo ) , it will funny , danm funny^^

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
who said that sitcom did not pouplar nowdays   do not get down easily , i happen to like sitcoms, ilove pentor but i could not understand all what they said  i sit and watch hhhhhh try to imagine and check here and there to know more  it is more useful method to learn thai beside say krit and son , so it is not too bad , i will watch but hope they even try to sub it but who cares , maybe after that see them in slap- kiss or rom-com  lakorn  do not forget that 90s and 2000 sitcom was popular thank to american hit sitcoms like friends , etc  anyway ,  is there anyone  in the world did not watch or know friends  series

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sukialen said:
This will on air in june, already. wow so fast but its good for fans:)) when I saw whom are in this sitcom like Dee Dokmadun (the one who stay next to Mo ) , it will funny , danm funny^^

In June already!? THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!
So sooon!!! :D Thanks so much for sharing the news! Just 2 months of waiting... I can try to wait, hehe. Thanks again!
Will be counting down the days until TooMo is back onscreen :D

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
A different angle of the interview. If anyone could translate it please... :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :flowers: :flowers:
http://www.newsplus.co.th/63979

TT: "So Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo is about.. let's say the story is about good moral standards. If you do good you get good. If you do bad you get bad in return. In the story, it's about inheriting special abilities. Being able to see ghosts/spirits and/or have abilities to do magical things (?) *couldn't understand this part* So I become a spirit doctor to help the people.
Interviewer: "Being a modern spirit doctor too?..."

TT: "Yes, a modern spirit doctor. But, these days... "

Interviewer: "You can't find any."

TT: "You can't. True. As for Thai people, believing in the unknown still happens. A lot of people still..."
Interviewer: "Ahh!"

TT: "There you go."

Mo: "Oh my! You shocked me!"

Interviewer: "How did you pop up out of no where?"

Dee: "N'ek!"

Interviewer: "Ohh! N'ek!"

Interviewer: "So beautiful!"

TT: "Yes" (krup pom"

TT: "Uh huh, it'll talk about doing good and receiving good. and our sitcom lakorn will focus on the fact that kids can watch it. Adults watching it can teach the kids. We want it to insinuate... it insinuates Dharma's teaching, moral standards, uh... *looks at Ak* To preserve the commandment."

Interviewer: "Let's ask the director."

TT: "How did the director get behind me?"

Interviewer: "Yes, director, about this show?"

Director: "From the title, Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo, we know it's definitely comedy. But as well as comedy we want to slip in Dharma teaching. Just as Toomtam mentioned, doing good and receiving good. Doing bad, you will receive bad. It will focus on teaching people to perserve, The 5 percepts of Buddhism. If we can preserve it, there won't be any evil doings. It will teach kids to learn about meditation and practicing it. We will have this in every episode. About what will become from meditation."

Woman: "Why did you choose Toomtam and Nong Mo?"

Director: "Why did I choose Toomtam? Well, if you asked right now. Because as of right now he's rising. With Toomtam it'll add a spark (to the show) and be entertaining. Very entertaining. Yes. "

Interviewer: "Now Nong Mo."

Director: "Nong Mo, I use to work with her once. But long ago, ever since Barn Rak Soi 9. So I wanted her to take part in this too. Also, I think that Nong Mo and Toomtam is probably the most compatible."

Woman: "For a sitcom.." *I can't really hear her Q* but I think she asked how difficult a sitcom is,  and asked about the fact that she'll be working with veteran comedians.

Mo: "Yes, I'll probably have to work harder because I don't really 'get' jokes. I'm normally not a funny person. I'll have to get an understanding of it."

Director: "Yes, just like Aom Piyada who starred in Barn Rak Soi 9, in reality she isn't a funny person too. The longer we filmed, she started getting funnier. Just from... the surroundings *Mo interjected* with the surrounding, there were many comedic people like P'Dee.  *Toomtam & Ak agrees* [he's] Very comedic. Just sh!tting funny!"

Dee: "Wow, giving me so much credit. *jokingly pokes his eye with the mic* Yes, a sitcom is fun (to star in). I've starred in Barn Rak Soi 9 and with this, I enjoy in sitcoms.
"
**After this I didn't feel like subbing the side characters**