[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm Season 2 (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Are you serious? Why would they cut down the episodes. The first season had 32 episodes. I watched a game show that the songkram nang ngarm actors went on and they said that it has only aired halfway. I don't think it should be cut. Where did you read about this? It's getting so interesting.

But first thing is. When Ming was at the hospital and Nick kissed her. I didn't feel like he likes her at all. It just felt like he felt bad for her and that she saved him so he is just doing what he thinks she'll like. I really want Nick to end up with Ming, but not in this way, so if it's going to be like this, he can just go back to Fern. But I have a feeling he is going to go back to Fern anyway because Ming will let him go because she knows that he doesn't really like her. Now I'm feeling so bad for Ming and Fern. Also that Fern has Ming's Diary and hopefully she doesn't do anything to Ming.

Right now, Nam is just too much. I feel like it's mostly focused on her.

And does anyone have a feeling that P'Gai hired Suchart to pretend to be Gib's father because she couldn't tell Gib that for real she is her father? It'll be awkward if that's the case, and for some reason, that's what I'm feeling. LOL.

I'm glad that pim and Mamiew are working together and are friends now. I understand Mamiew's situation, wanting to become a better person and stop her bad past. Also, I couldn't stop thinking about this, but I feel like Pim is hiding something. I have a feeling that it was Pim who killed her own father, but her mom took the punishment for it because she didn't want Pim's life to be ruined.

There's one more couple that I would like to have more screen time. M and Fon and Cherry. Who is M going to end up with anyway. I really want him with Fon, but now it seems like its veering more towards M and Cherry. I want more of Fon and M, there's so little going on about Fon. She's actually one of the few girls that I actually like in here. I also feel like Cherry is going to back-stab Bebe for the way Bebe treats her, at the same time feeling like she's going to turn nice.

As for Tin and Bow. Ton is for sure Tin's son, but Tin is too caught up in jealousy that he isn't thinking clearly. But soon enough he will find out. Bow is so annoying too, why can't she just tell him the truth and get it all over with?

sarNie Adult
But soon enough he will find out. Bow is so annoying too, why can't she just tell him the truth and get it all over with?
To keep the drama going. There's no other reason. The writers can't up with a believable reason either.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
To keep the drama going. There's no other reason. The writers can't up with a believable reason either.
Lol. True. But the drama could still go on with Tin knowing. He could be good to Bow and his son. But like you said, it's a drama and they have no reason but to do as they want. Haha. :)

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Bee Namthip was gonna be in here!!! Oh nowww it's getting good. Alice is pretty much in love with a Lada Jr (Nam). I can't. hahahaha

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I knew Bee Namthip was going to be in here, but I forgot all about it until you posted here. I was wondering who she'll be playing as. So she's the person to take Nat's place right? I was wondering. LOL. Now this will be interesting. :)

sarNie Adult
I knew Bee Namthip was going to be in here, but I forgot all about it until you posted here. I was wondering who she'll be playing as. So she's the person to take Nat's place right? I was wondering. LOL. Now this will be interesting. :)
Yup. Her name's Lada. It's like they intentionally got actors who usually play good characters to play the bad ones. Organ was rai to Bee's nangek I think, and now their roles are reversed. I can't even hate Bee's character lol.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Are you serious? Why would they cut down the episodes. The first season had 32 episodes. I watched a game show that the songkram nang ngarm actors went on and they said that it has only aired halfway. I don't think it should be cut. Where did you read about this? It's getting so interesting.
From another forum and the original source was from the actresses themselves. Seems like there's an in-house conflict within the production. Also this, as quoted:

"Zeenan (Nam) said, indeed, the filming had not been completed, but they would just edit what already shot into 3 eps."

sarNie Adult
Oh wow. It does seem like it can end in ep 17. I feel bad for the actresses though. They competed to get in on the project, and it's ending halfway.

sarNie Adult
Do you know what the ratings on this is like compared to season 1? Is it not doing well or something for it to end so soon?

sarN

sarNie Granny
so sad. i only want to watch Alice/Nam scene LOLL the lesbo relationship BUT now im sad b/c Nam broked Alice's heart , it was all planned out to deceive Alice *cry* :(:(:crybaby2::crybaby2:

sarNie Adult
you can always watch season 1. the lesbian couple in there won't break your heart. yea. nam was brutal walking off to go after Pasut right in front of Alice. cold-hearted AF.

sarN

sarNie Granny
oohhh ok . i'll watch season 1 for the lesbo relationship then , i love to FAN GIRL LOL . Did the lesbo in season 1 have bed scene like Alice/Nam , i don't know why but the thought of what two girl can possible do in bed , is kind of HOT -- :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Do you know what the ratings on this is like compared to season 1? Is it not doing well or something for it to end so soon?
The ratings seem compatible with season 1. Whatever costs the cut, probably nothing to do with the ratings.

Final episode will be on Monday. :(

My thoughts on this lakorn and trust me, I watched every second of it...started out good enough to get me interested to continue watching so that's good. From the teaser, previews, and opening and ending credits, I, like Sarn, became interested in Alice and Nam's relationship (not for the bed scenes, though LOL) and Gib and Korn's relationship. There was a lot of blood from the teasers and all so I thought someone was going to have a miscarriage but it was just one of Nam's evil plans to get rid of Ming. That's what got me hooked because I wanted to know how Alice and Nam would end up after learning Nam's bad motives. Then, Ming and Bow began to annoy the hell out of me. Ming, for one, I had a feeling is definitely not entirely deaf and the part where she was eavesdropping on Bow's conversation with her mother regarding Ton confirmed that she is not deaf. I have a feeling she began to regain all of her senses bit by bit after that accident when she saved Nick's life. Nevertheless, First plays Ming's character as naive deaf girl very well! Don't know about you girls but she ranks top two girls I don't like this season.
Then, there's Nam, played by some girl named Zeenan, who also nails her character. As much as I hated Ribbon last summer Nam is a gazillion times worse and this leads to the worst part of the entire lakorn...about 70% of the plot is credited to her. If she wasn't in the show, there wouldn't be blood and so much drama but this bitch wins first place of all bitches. That's what sucks. Like some people have mentioned earlier, not all of the girls in the show have a "story" and there is absolutely very little character development. The remaining 30% of this lakorn are basically side stories: 1) the Ming-Nick-Fern love triangle that doesn't really "progress". The turning point of this little side story was when Nick kissed Ming in the hospital to test his heart and he confessed to Ming that he made up his heart and Ming knew that he loved Fern. If you count Nick and Miu Miu hiding the secret that Ming is one of Pasut's "dolls" then it really isn't that huge of an issue either because still, there is no story or character development behind it. 2) Bow and Tin's relationship. The girl needs to tell him if the kid is Tin's or not because the story that she told Tin that she was raped is unbelievable because why the hell would she try to hide that "truth" from him if the kid isn't even his? And why would she hide the kid's identity from him anyways when he threatened he was going to expose her anyways. Tin is so stupid too because when there was this part when he asked her who's kid Ton was and Bow replied, "the nice guy that I knew through my university years." Dumb and boring relationship these two I tell ya. 3) Gib and her Bpa Gai (P'Ma) is strange too and I agree with the person above that Gib may be Bpa Gai's daughter but this was easily assumed after we knew Suchart isn't really Gib's father.
It now all comes down to no screen time for Cherry, Miu Miu, Fon, and Fern. Even the battle between Bebe and her former manager, Gigi, disappeared into thin air. I say the most screen time is definitely Nam, Mamiu, and Pim, which are the only characters that developed. We saw Nam at her worst and Mamiu and Pim at their best. Everyone else is still the same.
There are two things I like about this season though: the girls look better than last season (minus Ming and Cherry) and the show is more dramatic and evil thanks to Nam. At this point, I think the person that deserves the crown the most is Fon. She has zero drama and likes everyone. Too bad her character and Tin's camera guy never got serious.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
oohhh ok . i'll watch season 1 for the lesbo relationship then , i love to FAN GIRL LOL . Did the lesbo in season 1 have bed scene like Alice/Nam , i don't know why but the thought of what two girl can possible do in bed , is kind of HOT -- :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
In season one, there's only one scene where the two lesbian were kissing. You never really knew they were lesbian until that scene.

sarN

sarNie Granny
that it ? Nam/Alice show kissing w/ skin revealing, body massages , bed sheets , more kissing , hugging and good lord, what else 'lesbo ppl do lolll

sarNie Adult
let me help you out lol.

damn. thatsouthernasianchick let everything out. i read every word. i like long in depth analysis like that. need more of it in these lakorn threads. i remember i used to lurk and enjoyed reading people's comments on the stories.

i thought we'd at least get monday and tuesday, but monday is it. man. that sucks. i kinda just skipped through tin/bow scenes. i tried but just wasn't feeling it. i feel like akk dude gets short changed a lot in the lakorns he gets to play. i don't feel like any of the couple had the kinda chemistry season 1 couples had. well, it was funny watching nam/mamiew/pim go at it for a while. yep. let's drop the girl from that mountain. woops. their drama was both ridiculous and amusing at the same time.

fon could win. i don't know if there's anyone else. i like mew-mew too though, and i feel like the judges are being bias, because she's mtf. wouldn't it be a surprise if none of the girls win and some rando girl who wasn't focused on at all does? hahahaha

Last edited: