[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@D~D Why do we ship pairs that are impossible to hook up in real life like Pope Mew too? Omg. I was so happy watching them on the Ch. 3 concert and I'm currently watching their couple interviews.

I'm just happy that their upcoming lakorn will be about marriage life. Lol And children too.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for your hard work TPK team( Aiyaja, Kites & Vill Myanma)- I have finally caught up !!:p

Don't get me wrong, but I just want to say that the storyline is being dragged a bit too long. And if they were going to dragged it this long, they NEED to give us more Rachawadee and Chai Yai time !!! As of right now, I want Rachawadee to die already and have the next 5-6 episode of the 3rd life together. I don't want them rushing the ending like they did with "Sud Sai Paan":facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you so much for your hard work TPK team( Aiyaja, Kites & Vill Myanma)- I have finally caught up !!:p

Don't get me wrong, but I just want to say that the storyline is being dragged a bit too long. And if they were going to dragged it this long, they NEED to give us more Rachawadee and Chai Yai time !!! As of right now, I want Rachawadee to die already and have the next 5-6 episode of the 3rd life together. I don't want them rushing the ending like they did with "Sud Sai Paan":facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Yeah, they're dragging a bit now.

I think if they were to drag now in the second lifetime, they should have spent more time on the first lifetime to convince us more why Tan Chai and Maan Kaew love each other so much. I thought that the second lifetime would have more flashbacks of their relationship of Tan Chai and Maan Kaew, but none at all. I felt like the first lifetime was too rushed. They should have added way more cute and sweet scenes since Tan Chai barely shows up now.

D~D

sarNie Adult
@D~D Why do we ship pairs that are impossible to hook up in real life like Pope Mew too? Omg. I was so happy watching them on the Ch. 3 concert and I'm currently watching their couple interviews.

I'm just happy that their upcoming lakorn will be about marriage life. Lol And children too.
I don't know why we ship the pair that are impossible to hook up in real life:pancarta::pancarta:
but I'm also excited for Pope and Mew next lakorn as well !!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I hope to see you active on that thread aiyaja.:angel10:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why we ship the pair that are impossible to hook up in real life:pancarta::pancarta:
And I'm also excited for Pope and Mew next lakorn as well !!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I hope to see you active on that thread.:angel10:
Gosh, I love PopeMew, too and THANK GOD, they're not awkward like SonVill. Haha. PopeMew are just so natural around each other, too. Gosh, if only....o_O:facepalm::sad6:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Alright, goodnight everyone. It's midnight here, now.

But I'll leave with this...Tan Chai...what are you doing? Haha.:p

I love these two shots.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Rachawadee better die this week. I want her to die already. :risas3:..... If there's only going to be 20 episodes, then if Rachawadee does die this week, then that means we'll only have 4 episodes of the third life. :crybaby2:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
They posted this message both in Vill’s and Son’s weibo forums. Thus, it must be real. But it’s not a Facebook or Instagram live. Instead, they’ll use a CN APP/platform Yizhibo. Here's Son's Yizhibo forum: http://www.yizhibo.com/member/personel/user_info?memberid=250076156. One needs a CN phone number to register a Yizhibo account or will have to log in with a weibo or QQ account to interact with them. I guess they probably will speak some Chinese and have an oral interpreter help them communicate with their CN fans. Hope there will be recorded clips. BTW, Vill follows Son in her weibo forum. She’s not active there though. And who knows, she may or may not have someone else take care of her weibo forum.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@Villgarden It's saying the same thing as @cutetare and @lanblue posted. SonVill will have their first chat in China @ 6:00 pm tomorrow.

Hopefully, all of the Chinese fans will have a chance to ask and enjoy the chat!

MXM94

sarNie Egg
Son and Vill posted their mini video promo of TPK on Instagram, ahem** the way Vill looks at Son at the end, her eyes glow haha

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Son, da real MVP. He uses Samsung phone. :risas3: Just saying, please take no offense Apples. Y'all got Vill, and probably half of Thai celebrities.