[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I must say...Son is truly the show stealer in this lakorn!!! He is soooooooooo damn good in this lakorn! Love every single scene he has been in. He made Chai Yai's role so fantastic!!! Gah!!! Idk, speechless, when he bent down to kiss Man Kaew's destroyed portrait, that was...so emotional!!!

Oh! And when he called Nong Thae Wilailayka...damn...the expression on both Son and Bee's face clearly expressed the meaning Son meant by not calling her Nong Thae anymore. That hurt! *for Nong Thae. With that scene Chai Yai ain't Nong Thae's Oppa anymore! Lol anyway, I CANNOT WAIT for the next generation! Son looks mightly fine with the turtle neck in that video and I am soooo digging that hair style on him! He was born beautiful all three lives! Must have done enough merit in the never before seen first ever life aka generation Bang Rajan type of era.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup, Son completely blew me away with Tan Chai. I can't even see any traces of Son in Tan Chai. That's how good he is.

Vill knows exactly how Nong is, rude. There was this one clip Vill did after the main interview, the most recent one, the reporters asked her if she's making excuses for Nong for not wanting to reveal their relationship and why Nong seems to never want to answer anything in regards to Vill, Vill said, well, that's just his personality, he's a person who never really answers anyone or gives anyone 100%. I'm over here like, girl, he trippin then. He never gives anyone 100% and you're not bothered by that? Okayyyy.

Anyway, I hope all of the Chinese and non-Chinese fans can join in the chat. I hope it's an easy app to use. Let's cheer SonVill! :cheer:

@winnall and @lanblue and @cutetare Please tell us any juicy tidbits OR once the chat is done, if there's a YouTube or video link somewhere, please let me know, perhaps I'll sub it too.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
This lakorn is one of the best I have watched ^^ I really love and can't wait to watch it till the end :love:

mikosetestimo

sarNie Egg
It shame rating aren't good.Whole cast worked well together.Song have best performance so far.He derseved a award for that role.I Hope extract will do a drama with him and bee together.Bee and Son chemistry.I don't know Song and Bee don't act together for until now.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
It shame rating aren't good.Whole cast worked well together.Song have best performance so far.He derseved a award for that role.I Hope extract will do a drama with him and bee together.Bee and Son chemistry.I don't know Song and Bee don't act together for until now.
No, i don't hope that

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone interested in the live chat may press the replay button. Hope it works overseas. http://www.yizhibo.com/member/personel/user_info?memberid=250076156

My connection is terrible, and watched only for a few minutes. Vill said they met for the first time when she was 14. She didn't think Son was handsome then but quite okay to her. And she was not pretty, either. Then Son said Vill was already very pretty in his opinion at that time.

My memory may be wrong. Son was asked whether there is anything that will make him happy if Vill dose for him. He answered she just needs to stay there and be his good friend. Vill said they have known each other for a very long time and been so familiar with one another. Like normal friends they would have disputes. And Because Vill is a girl, Son seems to be the more tolerant one.

I'll leave the rest for others to fill in.

Last edited:

cutetare

sarNie Egg
Anyone interested in the live chat may press the replay button. Hope it works overseas. http://www.yizhibo.com/member/personel/user_info?memberid=250076156

My connection is terrible, and watched only for a few minutes. Vill said they met for the first time when she was 14. She didn't think Son was handsome then but quite okay to her. And she was not pretty, either. Then Son said Vill was already very pretty in his opinion at that time.
Vill surprised fans with the presents that Son gave her 9 years ago. Son drew her picture and he said he did not draw after then

Vill surprised fans with the presents that Son gave her 9 years ago. Son drew her picture and he said he did not draw after then
And she still has it after all these years! These two.... He said that's the only picture he drew (in 2008) and never again..... Oh boy...they love to play with my feelings. :love::love: