[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

D~D

sarNie Adult
Son's new Lakorn has been revealed.
It's a period Lakorn with ch.3. His Nang-eak is Diana Flipo. I like her. She's so beautiful.
Her IG http://instagram.com/dianaflipo

The lakorn author is one of the best author in Thailand. It should be good.

Haha. I can't wait.
Yippee !!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I like Diana, I'm so glade they got to pair up together. Hopefully its a good story line or I'll sadly have to pass it.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just making sure with everyone that I'm on the same page with you, TPK has been only subbed to Ep 14- right?

cutetare

sarNie Egg

Attachments

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Yippee !!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I like Diana, I'm so glade they got to pair up together. Hopefully its a good story line or I'll sadly have to pass it.
The plot summary looks a lot like TPK. The difference is Son is not a ghost/spirit in this new drama and it is divided into 2 parts. One part is in King Rama III - V (1824 - 1910). Another part is in the present (2017).

The new drama is "Sattaya Tidtan", means "The Promise".
IMG_1334.JPG

FYI: TPK is in King Rama VI - IX (Part I - 1917, Part II - 1947 and Part III - 1977).

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
The plot summary looks a lot like TPK. The difference is Son is not a ghost/spirit in this new drama and it is divided into 2 parts. One part is in King Rama III - V (1824 - 1910). Another part is in the present (2017).

The new drama is "Sattaya Tidtan", means "The Promise".
View attachment 5514

FYI: TPK is in King Rama VI - IX (Part I - 1917, Part II - 1947 and Part III - 1977).

Thank u!!
Is their a thread for this upcomg Lakorn of Diana and Son- if so, please provide me the link to it.( so that I don't talk about Son's upcoming Lakorn on TPK thread) It would be very helpful.

:confused12:Why pick a role similar to TPK?? :confused12:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
:confused12:Why pick a role similar to TPK?? :confused12:
I guess because the screenplay was written by K.Sanlaya, probably the best screenwriter these days. The producer is P'Kai. He loves Son and always offers him a good role. P'Kai has known Son since he was young, before he entering into ET industries.

Son's first drama with Ch 3, Khaen Saneha, was also written by K.Sanlaya and produced by P'Kai. This drama received high rating, 10.3 - Nationwide, 15.5- BKK region for ending episode. :thumbup::clap:

As far as I know, in Sattaya Tidtan Son will play the role "Pakin", Pakin can remember his past life since he was born. Diana will play the role "Rosawan". She has the similar face to the woman he saw in his dream/past life.

P.S. There's a rumor that Son will sign a contract with Ch 3 in the next 3 months. One of member in Pantip said his sister who work at Ch 3 told him. There's another rumor that Pakinai, one of the best thriller writer also suggests Ch 7 to offer Son to play the drama with Aum Patcharapa in "Death Time". It looks like Son is very popular. Everyone wants to work with him.

IMG_5847.JPG

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
I guess because the screenplay was written by K.Sanlaya, probably the best screenwriter these days. The producer is P'Kai. He loves Son and always offers him a good role. P'Kai has known Son since he was young, before he entering into ET industries.

Son's first drama with Ch 3, Khaen Saneha, was also written by K.Sanlaya and produced by P'Kai. This drama received high rating, 10.3 - Nationwide, 15.5- BKK region for ending episode. :thumbup::clap:

As far as I know, in Sattaya Tidtan Son will play the role "Pakin", Pakin can remember his past life since he was born. Diana will play the role "Rosawan". She has the similar face to the woman he saw in his dream/past life.

P.S. There's a rumor that Son will sign a contract with Ch 3 in the next 3 months. One of member in Pantip said his sister who work at Ch 3 told him. There's another rumor that Pakinai, one of the best thriller writer also suggests Ch 7 to offer Son to play the drama with Aum Patcharapa in "Death Time". It looks like Son is very popular. Everyone wants to work with him.

View attachment 5517
I'm so excited for Son !!!!! :cheer:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
I can't stop laughing. Son is following sweaty_girls

View attachment 5567
He's always been like that. That's so funny. I love your comment. You made my day. :risas3:

I think he know that his followers will see his activities on IG but he still wants to do that. As I see it, that doesn't make him a bad guy. ;)

BTW, I've found out something about his love life that y'all may never knew it before. Maybe I shouldn't tell you guys but I just can't keep it to myself.

In Feb 2013, he gave an interview with In Magazine. He said the worst thing happened in his ET life was he was fooled by an actress. He trusted her but she betrayed him and that changed him forever. He can't easily trust in relationships. I think that why he's not ready to settle down with anyone until now.

That actress may be Vill. Do you remember ? Vill started dating Mark from Oct 2012 - June 2013 but she's still going out with Son. Last time I saw them together was on Son's birthday in Nov 2012. After that they didn't talk to each other for almost 4 years. I can remember when they had photo shooting together Son, Vill, Pat and Thisa in Finale Wedding Magazine. Son only posted pics with Pat and Thisa in his IG but he didn't post any photo of Vill.

This may be the answer that's why they are now not as close as they used to be in past. The missing pieces that we always try to find out.

P.S. I'm glad to talk with you guys. See you!

IMG_5852.JPG

Last edited:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
He's always been like that. That's so funny. I love your comment. You made my day. :risas3:

I think he know that his followers will see his activities on IG but he still wants to do that. As I see it, that doesn't make him a bad guy. ;)

BTW, I've found out something about his love life that y'all may never knew it before. Maybe I shouldn't tell you guys but I just can't keep it to myself.

In Feb 2013, he gave an interview with In Magazine. He said the worst thing happened in his ET life was he was fooled by an actress. He trusted her but she betrayed him and that changed him forever. He can't easily trust in relationships. I think that why he's not ready to settle down with anyone until now.

That actress may be Vill. Do you remember ? Vill started dating Mark from Oct 2012 - June 2013 but she's still going out with Son. Last time I saw them together was on Son's birthday in Nov 2012. After that they didn't talk to each other for almost 4 years. I can remember when they had photo shooting together Son, Vill, Pat and Thisa in Finale Wedding Magazine. Son only posted pics with Pat and Thisa in his IG but he didn't post any photo of Vill.

This may be the answer that's why they are now not as close as they used to be in past. The missing pieces that we always try to find out.

P.S. I'm glad to talk with you guys. See you!

View attachment 5570
Aw... So was SonVill really dating at one point? I really hope it's no Vill who betrayed him. I still ship them.

Do you know what Son wrote as the caption on his ig post with the chinese actress? He used the heart eyes emoji.

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/BWFbFjsBr9E/

Can you give us the main point in that her interview @WIWANDA please. She told about Nong but i can't understand :sad6:
- She said she've met Wanmai before but this is the first time she took Wanmai from school.
- Reporters asked Did Wanmai asked her to come very often? She said Wanmai didn't mention anything.
- She said she's always hanging out with Nong. They're spend more time together.
- She hasn't met Nong's mom. She needs to make advance appointment to meet his mom.
- Reporters said they've been talking to for a long time so it's time to meeting the parents. She murmured something like she didn't have time...
- Reporters asked Did Nong have any plan for her to meet his mom ? She said No.
- Reporters mentioned that Boy Pakorn said Vill & Nong'll get marry soon. She said not yet.
- She said we're learning about each other ( not just talking to).
- Nong hasn't even met her parents.
- Reporters asked Can we call Nong special person? She said she didn't have anyone so you can call him whatever you'd like.
-Nong's not sweet to her. She said he's obnoxious but she can accept his behavior. She understand him.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
- She said she've met Wanmai before but this is the first time she took Wanmai from school.
- Reporters asked Did Wanmai asked her to come very often? She said Wanmai didn't mention anything.
- She said she's always hanging out with Nong. They're spend more time together.
- She hasn't met Nong's mom. She needs to make advance appointment to meet his mom.
- Reporters said they've been talking to for a long time so it's time to meeting the parents. She murmured something like she didn't have time...
- Reporters mentioned that Boy Pakorn said Vill & Nong'll get marry soon. She said not yet.
- Reporters asked Can we call Nong special person? She said she didn't have anyone so you can call him whatever you'd like.
-Nong's not sweet to her. She said he's obnoxious but she can accept his behavior. She understand him.
Thank you. At least i still hope she gave up the ugly boy.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
BABY BOO!!! This is why you should leave him. Yes, I'm calling you baby even though you're older than me because.... yeah..... you know...... yeah.....