[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Hypatia

sarNie Egg
- She said she've met Wanmai before but this is the first time she took Wanmai from school.
- Reporters asked Did Wanmai asked her to come very often? She said Wanmai didn't mention anything.
- She said she's always hanging out with Nong. They're spend more time together.
- She hasn't met Nong's mom. She needs to make advance appointment to meet his mom.
- Reporters said they've been talking to for a long time so it's time to meeting the parents. She murmured something like she didn't have time...
- Reporters asked Did Nong have any plan for her to meet his mom ? She said No.
- Reporters mentioned that Boy Pakorn said Vill & Nong'll get marry soon. She said not yet.
- She said we're learning about each other ( not just talking to).
- Nong hasn't even met her parents.
- Reporters asked Can we call Nong special person? She said she didn't have anyone so you can call him whatever you'd like.
-Nong's not sweet to her. She said he's obnoxious but she can accept his behavior. She understand him.
Thank you @WIWANDA for translating and @Villgarden for sharing the video.

The reporters are annoying... asking about Nong last night when its should have been about SON and VILL.
So proud of their achievement, but cant help to feel that Son was so distant...
Maybe he is just tired...

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you @WIWANDA for translating and @Villgarden for sharing the video.

The reporters are annoying... asking about Nong last night when its should have been about SON and VILL.
So proud of their achievement, but cant help to feel that Son was so distant...
Maybe he is just tired...
Hahaa, now maybe i still have 20%hope sonvill. But my biggest wish is about Nong: She should leave him, soon. I hope Son could find a girl who loved him with all her heart

Ocean Deep

sarNie Egg
one of the fans expressed her negative feeling of Nong on Vill and her mom's ig as well as expressing her wish of son and vill could be together on Son and their ig. Her expression is so directly, what are lovely fan.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
one of the fans expressed her negative feeling of Nong on Vill and her mom's ig as well as expressing her wish of son and vill could be together on Son and their ig. Her expression is so directly, what are lovely fan.
Who is that fan? I want to express but i dont dare =))) she is really brave :risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Wow.... that fan has more guts than me...... lol.... I'm just on here calling Vill "BABY" (which she will never read) meanwhile this fan is so direct. lol. I applaud her/him.

Ocean Deep

sarNie Egg
Hahaa, now maybe i still have 20%hope sonvill. But my biggest wish is about Nong: She should leave him, soon. I hope Son could find a girl who loved him with all her heart
I just wonder other than appearance, what other things Son has mentioned Vill attracted to him? As you know, long lasting love is much more than that?

Ocean Deep

sarNie Egg
That fan is scary!! We all love SonVill but we must respect their privacy. There may be other things that we dont know of... And hope for the best for the both of them...
"There may be other things that we dont know of..." couldnt agree more...

BTW, should I delete the captures I uploaded?

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Yesterday fans asked Son when will he be back to Thailand he said he never come back. He've been doing well at Penang. If you would like to see him, you have to go there. Haha. Actually, it takes about 2 months for this Chinese movie.

BTW, Nong also gave the interview with Ch3. The reporters asked him when will he have his own kids. He said he don't have plan. He said he took Vill to see Wanmai because Vill's asking him and Wanmai want to see Vill too.

Ocean Deep

sarNie Egg
Yesterday Son Vill seem like seperately...
But today when i saw her interview by @WIWANDA i still hope.
for commercial reason, I guess Son & Vill still have many chances to be paired up in the near future as they are so popular as a "screen couple" especially in China, it is such a huge market. They going together just for work, however, dont be upset guys ...

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
"There may be other things that we dont know of..." couldnt agree more...

BTW, should I delete the captures I uploaded?
I think it's ok. I saw that comments on IG too. We talked here. We don't leave any bad comments on anyone IG (Khun Mae Kate, Vill or Son).

I noticed that lately Nong's interview is better than before. Thanks to Son. I think Son pushing him to do that. I love Son and Vill but I didn't ship them anymore. Sometimes being a good friend is enough.

BTW, yesterday I found news in DaraDaily about Son's contract with Exact. It said Son hesitate to renew his contract with Exact. As far as I remember his contract will end soon (around 3-4 months from now). He don't accept any new drama with Exact but he've already accepted new drama with Ch3. Is it a sign?

Ocean Deep

sarNie Egg
I think it's ok. I saw that comments on IG too. We talked here. We don't leave any bad comments on anyone IG (Khun Mae Kate, Vill or Son).

I noticed that lately Nong's interview is better than before. Thanks to Son. I think Son pushing him to do that. I love Son and Vill but I didn't ship them anymore. Sometimes being a good friend is enough.

BTW, yesterday I found news in DaraDaily about Son's contract with Exact. It said Son hesitate to renew his contract with Exact. As far as I remember his contract will end soon (around 3-4 months from now). He don't accept any new drama with Exact but he've already accepted new drama with Ch3. Is it a sign?
Then I just leave the info there. If anyone don't like it, just let me know.

"didn't ship them anymore", agree

"Sometimes being a good friend is enough", agree, but don't think they are good friends, may be something bad/unhappy happened in the past which made a gap between them ...

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
but don't think they are good friends, may be something bad/unhappy happened in the past which made a gap between them ...
I think so. I feel that it's so hard for them to stay friends. Even if they are okay to work together from time to time, this doesn't mean they need to be friends. They have so much history together. Their friendship may interfere with her current relationship with Nong.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
IMG_8918.JPG
I think so. I feel that it's so hard for them to stay friends. Even if they are okay to work together from time to time, this doesn't mean they need to be friends. They have so much history together. Their friendship may interfere with her current relationship with Nong.
I still keep my opinion she doesn't love Nong like we think.
If you like/love or adore anyone, you cannot keep secretly. Your heart and feeling will be changed immediately when someone calls his name, special woman.
I don't see anything on Vill yesterday. Yes, maybe i dont understand what she said but i still saw that clip 5 times and i don't see strange anything when the reporters asked her Nong.

I still ship them, still hope, but not be much like before. I love them so much and i will do everything that make me happy and comfortable. Why do we stop hope, ship or something just because she had a talking-person or something doesnt happen like we want.

If you are a fan-shipper, you will only lose when neither she nor he gets married.

I'm waiting she leaves Nong :p
I prepared myself for new girlfriend's Son
I unfollowed Nong, and i always know she will never say bad thing to him.

I used to be persistant, disappointed, angry and have something to blame to her, but i realized she didnt do wrong anything. i noticed Vill -Son-Nong's relationship the same as Vill-Mark-Kim before. Mark and Kim abandoned, blame to, hurt her so much, and we all knew Mark-Kim are bad guy. So why do we want Vill Son do something like Mark Kim did?
I realize Vill is only trying to protect nong, and have a good manner to him, we hate him more, she expressed interseted to him more. She is always like that, gentle and sensitive.

Although, right now, i sometimes feel angry and disappointed her relationship but i can keep controlling my feeling better.

And above all i love Vill so much and like Son, too so i hope they were happy and more successful. If they were together, i would be a happy. But if they werent, it would be ok. That's their fated and we couldnot do anything.

But i still think she should leave Nong soon and still post VillSon frequently. Because that makes me happy :p

Last edited:

Hypatia

sarNie Egg
I realize Vill is only trying to protect nong, and have a good manner to him, we hate him more, she expressed interseted to him more. She is always like that, gentle and sensitive.
I notice this about Vill too...
And I will be like, "Why? Why?!!! :facepalm:"... Then I will be like... "Whatever rocks your boat girl!" and I will move on after that...
Or else I will be depressed... :fighting3: