[OneHD] Tawun Tud Phurapha (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: akkakarat

Hmm, who could Akk be playing? Does anyone know? I saw a picture of him and Pong in a scene, and they were both wearing uniforms, so it seems like Akk will be playing a police officer. Will he have a thing for Mo's character? Haha. Also, the actor who paired up with Gypsy in Kay Hard Dao is in here.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone who's familiar with the original version of this fill me in on some significant scenes Joe (Tookta) had? What were some scenes you guys remembered of her in here?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh sweet Yong Armchair is inhere too! I was so dissatisfied with him and Gybsy's pairing in KHD! They were my fav but no development,it just ends abruptly. Horrible!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If I remember correctly, P'Noom's character was interested in Joe. I think he was a gangster who was worried about her and would sometimes help her. They never really developed the relationship.

All I remember was Joe was a tough cookie because she was from the streets. She eventually fell in love with Tawan and sort of went from bad to good. She began helping him and changing for the better. She loved him so much, even tried to be girly and saved his life a few times too. Too bad, he never loved her back.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
If I remember correctly, P'Noom's character was interested in Joe. I think he was a gangster who was worried about her and would sometimes help her. They never really developed the relationship.

All I remember was Joe was a tough cookie because she was from the streets. She eventually fell in love with Tawan and sort of went from bad to good. She began helping him and changing for the better. She loved him so much, even tried to be girly and saved his life a few times too. Too bad, he never loved her back.
I hope Akk is playing P'Noom's character then. :coverlaf:

Awwww, that's so sweet of Joe. I can't wait to see how Mo will dress up in this version to try to get Pong's attention. :coverlaf: I'm gonna feel so sad for her in the end though. :cry: :cry:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really looking forward to this. From bts photos, it really reminds me of those Hong Kong police movies. Everything is so high tech and modern. I'm excited!!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
^Lol. She's fun sized. :p So cute and petite. :ghehe: It says on her wiki that she's 5'2 (160 cm).

iam the same height of her hhhhhh
Anonymous<3 said:
I thought Mo was Aom at first. Lol!

cr: natthew_foryou
me too hhhhhh, love aom and mo so much

Anonymous<3 said:
I'm really looking forward to this. From bts photos, it really reminds me of those Hong Kong police movies. Everything is so high tech and modern. I'm excited!!
yes ,HK MOVIES ONLY ACTION MOVIES  I WATCHED IT IF THE STORYLINE WAS GOOD , ME TOO SO EXCITED

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
iam the same height of her hhhhhh
me too hhhhhh, love aom and mo so much

yes ,HK MOVIES ONLY ACTION MOVIES  I WATCHED IT IF THE STORYLINE WAS GOOD , ME TOO SO EXCITED
Haha. 5'2 is the average height for Asian girls. ^_^

Me too! Aom is my favorite older generation actress from Exact. And Mo is my favorite younger generation actress from Exact. Mo reminds me the most of Aom, both in terms of acting and appearance.

Yeah. The setting for this lakorn really reminds me of Hong Kong action movies. So I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, the original was top rated so hopefully this one will receive equal popularity and feedback.  :yes: :thumbup:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
mo look stunning and beautiful here with pong , :dance1:  :dance1:  i love them i hope this one will be hit , i love son too  at first before did not know that they remake this one thought tht they will play love triangle it :pervie: :wink:   is weird but mo will be prefect with both imagine they fight for win her love and gave all their heart for her, :bhehe:  she will be lucky gal :lmao: , i wish they did not focus on action scenes and forget romantic line :yes: