[OneHD] Tawun Tud Phurapha (Exact)

sarNie Adult
The godfather should really do something about his grandson. i'm confused. is burrapa really joining the gang for revenge or is he genuinely considering a life of crime?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly I never understood why Burapha went to jail for self defense. If he were to go after those guys on a different, different occasion and shot him then I'll understand him going to prison, but in this case it's just illogical.

sarNie Adult
sadly, sometimes the justice system is dumb irl too or rather only sees money. free defense lawyers are overloaded with cases while the really good ones with a lot of time will go to the ones willing to pay.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
not only thai...the rest of the world too "Blind Justice"

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
Honestly I never understood why Burapha went to jail for self defense. If he were to go after those guys on a different, different occasion and shot him then I'll understand him going to prison, but in this case it's just illogical.
It was not self defense, if they were going to kill him, it would be, but this, they were already running away and he went after them, that's not considered self defense, it's purposely killing someone for revenge. As of him having to go to jail is because the bad guys paid the lawyer or judge money to make him go to jail. If it was a real lawyer who doesn't look upon only money, but justice, then maybe he would still get to go to jail, but the bad guy would have gone with him too. The thing I don't get is, weren't there people who witnessed the whole thing, or camera videos in the restaurant that could help Burapa? It's just lame that they only had Tawan and the father there when there were so many witnesses. Even Pango's character was a witness, she shouldn't have just ran away stupidly, yes I thought she was stupid for running away like that. She should've stayed and cleared with the police what had happened. Didn't even think off helping out the person who saved her life? But yet I understand. The bad guy's gang is known to be the most evil one so everyone might've been afraid to interfere or they were payed to shut their mouths as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
It was not self defense, if they were going to kill him, it would be, but this, they were already running away and he went after them, that's not considered self defense, it's purposely killing someone for revenge. As of him having to go to jail is because the bad guys paid the lawyer or judge money to make him go to jail. If it was a real lawyer who doesn't look upon only money, but justice, then maybe he would still get to go to jail, but the bad guy would have gone with him too. The thing I don't get is, weren't there people who witnessed the whole thing, or camera videos in the restaurant that could help Burapa? It's just lame that they only had Tawan and the father there when there were so many witnesses. Even Pango's character was a witness, she shouldn't have just ran away stupidly, yes I thought she was stupid for running away like that. She should've stayed and cleared with the police what had happened. Didn't even think off helping out the person who saved her life? But yet I understand. The bad guy's gang is known to be the most evil one so everyone might've been afraid to interfere or they were payed to shut their mouths as well.
Ok, well if the bad guys hired a lawyer then that makes sense. In the original, there were no witnesses. Only Burapha and Tawan were present along with the bad guy, which was why Burapha held a grudge against Tawan because it was Tawan who turned him in and didn't help him.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
Ok, well if the bad guys hired a lawyer then that makes sense. In the original, there were no witnesses. Only Burapha and Tawan were present along with the bad guy, which was why Burapha held a grudge against Tawan because it was Tawan who turned him in and didn't help him.
But what Tawan did was right. If you let it go once, it'll happen again and again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
But what Tawan did was right. If you let it go once, it'll happen again and again.

Yup, that's true. So if the reason Burapha went to prison was because the bad guys hired a lawyer then it makes sense, but if he was convicted otherwise then it would make no sense. 

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
omg this was the lakorn that turn me into a lakorn fanatic!!! and i love son! someone tell me they know how many episode will there be or if they know when teh last air date is becasue i don't want to start unless its already doen or almsot done airing.

sarNie Adult
genkers said:
omg this was the lakorn that turn me into a lakorn fanatic!!! and i love son! someone tell me they know how many episode will there be or if they know when teh last air date is becasue i don't want to start unless its already doen or almsot done airing.
I don't know. Will let you know, when it ends because I watch every episode. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved Ak and Mo's scenes today! They give me a taste of what it would be like if Mo were nang'ek in a solid romance lakorn (like Leh Ratee, for example).

Bieluvr could you translate the dialogue between Ak and Mo in part one of episode 15 (it's towards the end of the clip)? Please and thank you in advance. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePbVbmdJe4

I love the music in both of Ak and Mo's scenes. The music in the forced kiss scene was suitable because it was a dramatic scene, and the romantic song that played in the back hug scene was fitting as well because Ak was confessing his feelings to Mo. ^_^

Ak and Mo have a fanclub on IG now. I'm so happy that Mo is slowly starting to gain recognition with each new pairing and each new lakorn. I can only imagine how huge her fanclub would be if she were promoted to full time nang'ek and given lakorns focused on her as well as her pra'eks for once.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so sad because Ak is going to die tomorrow. :( I can't wait to see Mo's delivery. She always goes above and beyond in her emotional scenes.

sarNie Adult
Not a Suer fan. Dude's been irrational throughout the whole lakorn. Dude had the nerve to pull someone's breathing tube, almost made them die and didn't even apologize. His only redeeming quality is that he likes someone like Jo. Glad she rejected the dude.