Only You

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 8

Still lying on the bed, Yaya feels her pillow isn’t as soft as the first time he lay her head on last night and it smells different. What is it that she sleep on? She lazily opens her sleepy eyes to see if she sleep in a wrong direction. There’s a figure in front of her and it looks weird, it looks like… a human. She suddenly recognize the handsome face which is only inches from her.

“Nadech!” she murmured realizing that she’s sleeping on his chest with her left arm holding onto his waist. Her cheeks start burning. All of these is foreign to her, the feeling of his warm and his manly scent… no wonder why she slept very well last night (ish)

She’s fully awoke now and quickly remove herself from him. Nadech’s rubbing his eyes to see what is going on. He sees yaya sitting on the bed searching for something.

“Oh hey good mornigh!”

“Morning..” she awkwardly replied back

“Are you looking for something?”

“um.. where is the long pillow I put between us last night?”

He chuckled recalling her image of last night.

“What’s so funny? Why are you laughing?”

“haha don you remember? You kicked the pillow away… I just know that you move a lot in your sleep.”

She feels embarrassed but still trying to act cool “that’s not true!! My mom said I sleep very gentle.” She lied

“Haha then your mom lied to you! You always move and…”

“And what??” start feeling fear if he knows that she hugged him all night

“haha and you hang onto me all night… you stop moving when you finally get to hug me.” He told her honestly and for some reasons he doesn’t mind to be hugged by her… all night. It actually gave him a good sleep.

“Er… er… I think I wanna use the bathroom…” by saying so, she quickly ran to the bathroom avoiding the conversation about her inappropriate sleeping behavior last night. She’s touching her cheeks, it is still burning. “Why can’t he just lie for once?” she muttered. Nadech just laughed at her shyness, she’s very cute.

When they both done with showering, they headed downstairs to see the parents waiting for them to have breakfast.

“Good morning luk! Come have breakfast with us!” his mom smiled to them

Nadech pulled out the chair for Yaya and she seated herself after. The parents and granny look and smile at each other.

“You know, you don have to wake up this early… we know you’re still tired from last night!” his grandma said and started to giggle with the parents.

They look at each other and she turn away immediately awkwardly look back at her plate.

“Er… I think we will go live at the new house I bought from today on” Nadech said

“yes I know.. and we don disagree about that. but what about your honeymoon? Have you thought of where you wanna go yet? How about going tomorrow? Your parents and I have discussed to let you both go right after the wedding.”

“Honeymoon???” Yaya almost choked her porridge

“Are you okay luk?” his mom asked

“Ka.. I’m fine ka” she replied while whipe out her mouth

“Well, we want to go arrange everything in the house first as there’re still lots of things are unprepared..” Nadech said

“Oh.. then it’s not a problem at all.. we will do that for you! Go and enjoy yourself! When you come back, everything will be set… we will take care of those things for you.” His granny said

“Yes that’s right luk! Don worry, I’ll handle your work in the company!” his dad added

Nadech gave Yaya a what-do-you-say-look.

“Um, I haven’t asked permission from school yet ka and I also need a substitute for my students also”

“oh? But I heard you’ll have your summer break in a few days right?”

“Yes.. the summer break will start next week!”

“perfect! Then I guess everything is set. Your honeymoon will start next week when your school is closed.”

“And the place?” his mom asked

“Oh yeah… how about Koh Samui? We also have a beach house there.. I think it’s private and quiet there… and the beach is extremely beautiful! I think it’s a very romantic place!” his granny suggest

“I’m fine with wherever..” Nadech said and looked at Yaya

“Okay ka.. if you think it’s good.. then we’ll go there” Yaya said

Oh, that was so cute Molly. I can't stop smiling and CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR HONEYMOON. Oh, wait.... they have a week in their new house by themselves. hehehe I hope somehow you'll make Nadech and Yaya sleep in the same room... on the same bed at their new house naka. : )

Please update soon ka.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Aw, why is it so short! Eeekk! LOL - but I love it! I can't wait until go to their honeymoon. It's gonna be goood! Lmao :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for the fast update na. Left you a comment @YADECH.COM, but I had to come here and leave you one here also. Can't wait for the honeymoon sweetness ja!

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
sorry ladies, i don think i'll b able to update until late at night! last night i was on halfway to finish but then i was distracted by Yakuza and the combination of yadech with cherry blossom :p my friends called me out since It is holdiay today in my country! i'll update when im back home na :D

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Part II

Yadech have packed all their clothes into their big luggage. There was a silent moment on the way to their new house. Yaya didn’t know what to say to him and she’s still embarrassed about last night. They finally reach their new house. It is not a big house but a medium size… big enough for two people. It consists of two bedrooms, one living room, three bathrooms and a kitchen. The house is surrounded by beautiful garden full with many kinds of flowers which create a colorful and lively view.

(Let just imagine it looks similar to this but smaller)

Getting out of the car, Yaya is very amazed by the view in front of her; it looks like the house in her dream. She always dreams to live in the house surrounded by colorful flowers and green grass, it makes her feel fresh and energetic. Of course her parents’ house is big and all but it doesn’t have space for flowers like this due to the many cars of her parents which need a big size of parking lot.

“What do you think? Can you live here?” Nadech asked

“It’s beautiful!” she looks at the house in awe

“Come on! Let’s get inside.”

They spend the rest of the day cleaning and arranging this pretty house. When Nadech is done with unpacking his clothes, he made his way to downstairs to only see Yaya’s sweeping the floor.

“Need some water?” he asked and handed her a glass of water

She dropped the broom and took the water from him “Thank you..”

Nadech saw a stain of dirt on her face “Er… you have something on your face…”

“Hmm? Where?” she touches her face with her dirty hand which only cause more dirt

He chuckled “Let me…”

He took the napkin and gently brush the dirt on her face away. He looks at her and their eyes locked. His hand is still on her cheek, he feels her cheek is very soft, the kind of softness that his nose used to touch during that unexpected incident at the pool. He lost into her big mesmerizing brown eyes, she is naturally beautiful. He moves closer and closer to her, his mind tells him it’s not right to do that but his heart doesn’t follow, it has a mind of its own. He moves closer and closer.. close enough until their noses touch. He lifts her chin a little higher aiming for her lips. Yaya knows what he is about to do and immediately turns away causing him to kiss her on the cheek. He pulled himself back and suddenly realize what he just did.

“Er… I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean---

She feels her cheeks burning and turn herself around with her back facing him “Um.. I think I should go clean in the kitchen.. it’s still a mess” then she quickly heads to the kitchen

“What have you done!! Are you crazy??” Nadech thought to himself as he’s frown don’t know what got into him these days.

Yaya face her back with the wall making sure that Nadech can’t see her. Her heart beats faster than ever “That was close..! Why did he do that?” she sneak peak at him and he’s gone. She let out a sigh and go back to her work, cleaning the kitchen. Hopefully, this cleaning activity distract her from thinking of that moment situation.

Both Nadech and Yaya are very tired from cleaning their new house. Nadech never really does a household chore before, he used to live in Aussie alone but there weren’t much stuff to prepare like this. Throughout the cleaning process Yaya always avoid being near him, if he waters the garden she stays in the house, he cleans the living room she stays in the kitchen. Nadech also knows that she’s been avoiding him but refuse to say anything just hurry cleaning the house so that he can rest.
The house is finally cleaned and neat, they couldn’t be more happier. Nadech sneak peak at her and saw her smiling. He was relieved thinking she might forget about that moment incident already. Now still not saying a word to each other, they headed to their room and take a hot bath.
Yaya still keeps thinking about Nadech. How are they going to each other alone like this? It was awkward already when he almost kissed her. Of course they can never live without talking to each other. She needs to speak to him. She get out of the bathtub, pull of a robe and get dressed. When she headed to downstairs, there’s still no Nadech. He’s probably still bathing. She decided to cook dinner.

Yaya’s mom is a very good cook and always teach Yaya all her secret recipes. Somehow Yaya got her cooking skills from her mother.

Meanwhile Nadech is done with bathing and started to feel hungry as there’s a delicious smell come out of nowhere in his room. He follows the smell and wonders what’s Yaya doing in the kitchen. There she is cutting carrot, she looks so cute when she cooks. Call him crazy but it seems everything that Yaya touch become so beautiful. He think he is in big trouble now to see her become more beautiful day by day and the fact that he has to live with her alone makes him scared. He needs to keep his distance. But for now he needs food.

“Smells so good.. what are you cooking? Are you sure it is edible?” he tease her and smile showing his charming dimples

She was a little surprised to see him standing behind her.. didn’t know how long he’s been here. “Well, if you don’t trust my cooking skill, you can order pizza…”

“Well, cuase I never know that you can cook.. you always busy with school and work right? How can you spare your time to learn how to cook?”

“I always help my mom in the kitchen whenever I have free time.. mostly on weekend. She also teach me her secret recipes too..”

“really? Then I have to wait and see if you really remember the recipes well.. do you want to call your mom and ask again?” he tease her again but in fact he just wanna make conversation with her

“I think you should just order pizza right away if you don wanna eat my food.. I don force you to eat it..”

“Are you angry?”

“Why would i? I know you never see me doing anything good..”

“I’m sorry if I caused you to be upset”

“I said I’m not!”

“Your reactions tell a different story.. okay okay.. I’m sorry again.. don be upset.. I was just joking around.. I will of course eat your food as I’m really hungry now.. I can eat anything, even the frying pan…”

She laughed by his last statement “ Haha literally? Frying pan?”

“You’re laughing… that means you’re not mad at me. So do you need any help? I insist!” he step closer to her and put on a kiddo smile

“It’s okay.. I’m almost done now.. you can go wait in the dinning table”

“okay!!”

“Dinner’s ready!!!” Yaya screams from the kitchen and bring out two plates of spaghetti in her both hands. She puts the plates down and sit next to Nadech. He was smiling from ear to ear seeing the food infront of him.. He was starved to death, tired from the household cleaning all day.

“Wahh… it smells and looks so good!!”

“then eat up!”

Without waiting any longer, he twirls the spaghetti with his fork and put into his mouth

“How is it?” Yaya ask with a curiosity look. Nobody really eats her food before besides her family.. even Mint never get to eat what Yaya cooks. Nadech is the first stranger to eat her food now… and from now on, he has to eat what she cooks everyday. She’s nervous if he doesn’t like it. Nadech swallowed the spaghetti and give her a firm look.

“It’s not delicious?” she tasted her plate… it tastes good.

He smiles at her “It is the most delicious spaghetti I’ve ever eaten in my life!! I think one plate is not enough for me..” by saying so he continues to eat everything on the plate until there’s nothing left. And then he request for another plate. She is such a good cook indeed. She is just happy that he likes her food. This means he doesn’t have to go eat out everyday, it also saves the expenses as well.

“Yaya, I never know that you’re one great cook.. now im worried that I’ll get fat if I have to eat what you cook everyday..”

“Are you sure you won’t be bored with the taste?”

“Positive!” he smiles at her

“Nadech..”

“Hmm?”

“I know we never really talk about this since our wedding… well, we both know that this marriage will last only a couple of months.. we will divorce. So I was thinking.. during this period of living with each other, we should be corporate with each other… I want us to be.. friends! And I hope we’ll still be good friends after the divorce..”

His expression changed instantly when she talks about the divorce. They just moved here for one day, and now she talks about the divorce already? Something inside him feels weird but he refuse to show it.

“Yeah.. friends.. we can be friends” this is all he could think of “I’d prefer to be friends rather than strangers… so from now on, if you have any issues you can always come to me” he want her to feel comfortable around him even though he knows this marriage will not last forever but for some odd reasons he wants to cherish the moments that they live with each other. At least it can leave them some good memories when they are apart.

She just smile at him as she doesn’t know anything else she want to say. Actually, there were lots of things in her mind that she wanna say to him but whenever he’s infront of her, she always forgets of what she wanna say.

“I’ll give you my credit card… you can use it with all the household expenses… and if you want to buy some personal items for yourself, you can also use it” He want to make sure that she has all the things she needs while living with him. He is her husband and this is his obligation.

“I appreciate what you offer but I also have some savings in my bank account—

“Yaya, I am your husband now.. taking care of these things is my obligation. I want to ensure that you have everything in hands while living with me. I will take care of you.”

“But..”

“No more but.. what kind of man would I be if I let my wife to handle all the expenses by herself? Yaya, we will spend a longer time to live in this house with each other, so let me handle all these things. It is my responsibility to take care of you and I promised that to your parents already. I don want them to be disappointed in me”

She couldn’t protest no more… she just nodded “Thank you”

He smile back at her “You must be tired, let me help you washing the dishes”

“No, let me do it.. I know you’re also tired”

“I guess we both are tired.. Then let’s help each other doing it so that we can go rest!” he didn’t wait for her response, he grabbed the dirty plate and headed to the kitchen.

She looked at him as he disappear into the kitchen “Why does he have to be so nice?” she thought to herself and follow him to the kitchen.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG! New update!! this is getting good! aww what a tease Molly they almost kiss again! :) I hope more sweet scenes coming na :) Thank you for updating!

Oh, Molly --- that was sweet na. I can't stop smiling and can't wait to see what'll happen when they do dishes together. hahaha...

Nadech is good at taking her firsts. He stole her first kiss on the wedding day and now he is the first to eat her cooking. I am waiting for him to be her first lover. hahaha (you know, naughty minds)

Keep coming naka.... It's so good that I want more more more. Update soon ka. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Left you a comment @ YADECH.COM, but I had to visit you here too. lol...

MOLLY you are such a teaser. I seriously thought Nadech was gonna get to taste that lip of yaya. But the cheek is definitely a good start.
This is such a cute update na. Oh and there house is so cute to. I can imagine them cleaning the house. lol...

Thanks for this update na ja! :)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Here's another update. Hope you enjoy it na.. Have a nice weekend ka :D

CHAPTER 9

“You’re going on a honeymoon?? When?” Mint shouted with excitement

“Geez.. Mint, it’s me who going. Why are you so excited about it?”

“I’m just excited for you nan lak.. I mean the image of you two kissing and chasing each other under the sunset with the big blue wave is just too cute!! Ahh.. I don wanna go any further” she said and cover her face with her both hands

“Haha Mint.. you’re too much! who would chase each other after kissing huh?”

“I saw that in lakorn all the time..! The p’ek steal a kiss from n’ek.. she gets shy so she hit his chest and then they both run chasing one to another..!”

“Well, I advice you to stop watching these kinda stuff already.. it’s nothing but fictional”

“ah ah, now It’s not important what I watch.. don try to change the subject! Now tell me everything.. when and where is your honeymoon? And DON LIE! Last time you lied to me that your hubby is an okay looking guy but on your wedding night… Holly Cow.. he’s one HOT handsome man I’ve ever seen.. only his dimples make me weak in the knee..” Mint said with her hands touching her cheeks

“Then why didn’t you marry him Mint?”

“I wish.. hehe just joking na.. I’m not stealing your hubby don worry.. I just admire his good looking appearance. So when and where is your honeymoon?”

“It will be next week.. we’re going to Koh samui.. Mint I need a favor from you”

“Hmm? You want me to go with you?? I can’t… I don’t wanna b a third wheel hehe”

“who said you can go with me? My hubby will not allow you to go haha I need you to be my substitute for my students while I’m away”

“ah ha.. you just called him Hubby!! You’re in love with him already, aren’t you? What did he do to you on your wedding night that make you fall for him this fast? hehe”

“I I.. I mean Nadech.. it’s bc of you that made me got carried away to call him that”

“It’s okay na.. you should practice that more often so you wont be shy..”

“No I’ll call him by his name only..”

“Fine.. but at least call him Pee na.. he’s older than you 5 years don forget!”

“I don no.. so you will by my substitute or not?”

“have I ever said no to you?”

“thank you thank you na!! I love you!!” she hug her friend

“anything for you love.. and im waiting for good news when you come back na?”

She break the hug “What good news?”

“Ahh don act naïve.. I’m waiting for little nadech and little yaya to come back along with you hehe”

“Mint!! We’re not doing that…” she blush again by Mint’s comment

“Doing what?” there’s voice came from behind the two friends. They look back and see the man

“Oh hello P’Nadech! I’m Mint, Yaya’s friend!” Mint said and smile to Nadech

He smile back at her showing his dimples “Hello, nice to see you again Mint. I remember you on my wedding night… and thank you for cheering by the way”

“that is small thing ka.. I will cheer more until you two have a new family member.. till that day I want to be the first to hold the baby na..”

“Mint!!” Yaya cried out

Nadech chuckle “haha Thank you again Mint.. Yaya, are you ready to go?”

“Oh.. ka.. ready ka.. I’ll see you later Mint!”

“Goodbye Mint!” said Nadech

“Ja.. bye bye ja” the two friends wave at each other and separated their ways.

Yaya sits on the passenger seat wondering where Nadech’s taking her, she decided to break the silent. “Erm.. Sorry about what Mint said earlier..”

“It’s okay.. I like her sense of humor!”

“Where are we going Nadech?” she wants to call him Pee like Mint advised her but she just couldn’t say it infront of him… She sure needs sometimes to practice it, maybe after they’re back from their honeymoon she will call him P’Nadech.

“We’re going to a mall.. I need to do some shopping and I think you might need some personal items for yourself too, right?”

“oh yes.. I need to buy food for.. the honeymoon”

“Don worry, things for honeymoon are already taken care of by our parents.. you should just think of some other things that you might need for the daily basis”

“Oh.. okay”

“From now on, after our honeymoon, I’ll accompany you to the store every weekend to buy food and store it in the fridge.. I don want you to go to the local market every morning.. I know it’s tiring for you.”

“Thank you… P’Nadech” there.. she called him Pee.. she just couldn’t resist when he’s very nice to her like that. Nadech turn his face to her smiling from ear to ear.. he’s happy to hear that line from her.

“That sounds very nice when you call me like that..”

She shyly smiled back at him and turn her face to the window hiding her rosy cheeks color.. she doesn’t know why but everytime he looks at her that way always make her blushed.

They reach their destination, Big C and headed to the food center first with Nadech push the carriage and Yaya picks the items that they need. They keep walking slowly enjoying each other’s company in choosing what they need.

“Yaya..”

“Hmm?” she turn around to look at him.

“I think you might need these too right?” he hand her a pack of sanitary pad.

Yaya’s eyes widen looking the pad in his hand “Where did you get that?? Put it back! You’re a man.. you’re not supposed to touch it..”

“What’s wrong? Isn’t that normal for ladies to use it?”

“Yes it’s for ladies.. not you!”

“Well, I just hand it to you.. who said im gonna use it? I’m your husband.. people wouldn’t say anything.. here, put it in the carriage.. how many you want?”

“er.. er.. I can always buy that for myself.. I don need it now!”

“I think you should buy it before hand.. I don wanna come back and buy it for you” he chuckle at her pink cheeks.. does she have to blush all the time? He couldn’t help but laugh “Here, I think 3 packs enough.. come on, let’s go to buy some clothes.. I haven’t bough any ever since I got back from Aussie”

Yaya was speechless.. couldn’t protest him. They both continue their shopping at the clothing center and Nadech always ask her for advice of which color looks best on him. This guy looks good in everything, why does he need her advice? She always thought to herself but anyhow she’s enjoying picking shirts for him to try on.

TBC