5) Aof Chanaphol from Suparb Buruth Satan

Favorite N'Eak:
1) Noon Woranuch from Kom Faek
2) Pinky Savika from Suparb Buruth Satan
3) Namfon Patcharin from Tung Rai Gor Ruk
4) Kwan Usamanee from Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed
5) Bee Namthip from Kwam Lup Kaung...Superstar

----------------------------------

After these, you can continue other Oops! Magazine ratings/polls/popularity here :D

----------------------------------

LMAO, the Thais don't seem to fond of Gae Roy Ruk :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
from what i see that ch7 is more popular than ch3. i personally like ch3 more recently because it seems like it is a little bit more westernized and realistic (i mean the plot not the acting) or is it just me.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm actually enjoying Gae Roy Ruk since it's different and not revenge love all that stuff haha. so yeah :p
Anyways congrats to everyone.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh my noon w :wub: and my por n :wub: seem to be the hottest couple , love them both :wub:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Hey, where's GAE ROY RUK? It should be number 1 on the list and Rome and Rita should also be on the list for best actress and actor as well. That' the hottest recent lakorn, at least to me.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually enjoying Gae Roy Ruk since it's different and not revenge love all that stuff haha. so yeah :p
Anyways congrats to everyone.
totally!!! i am fed up with revenge lakorn i mean i like them but too much at the moment. i just have seen too many one after another for the recently aired lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. ch7 mostly.. i like ch3 more though for some reasons even they i watch them both.. very interesting.. i cant believe grr isnt here.. ahhhh..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
is it just me or is anybody else enraged with this poll it proves nothing lol anyways everyone has their own opinions but wow gae roy ruk isn't in there is just............

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Well it's just one poll, it doesn't mean that Gae Roy Ruk can't be on other polls so there's nothing to be enraged about in my opinion. How Tueng Rai Gor Ruk got in there is beyond my thoughts though lol but Thailand does love sadistic pra'eks.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Erm.. I think that Gae Roy Ruk and most of the new released will be in the nest issues or so... This one is based on the ones thaat have just ended.

i don't know, but personally, i've been enjoying ch.3 lakorns more than ch.7...ch.7 lakorns have been gong downhill (in my opinion) for a few years now, in terms of plot and all...

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know, but personally, i've been enjoying ch.3 lakorns more than ch.7...ch.7 lakorns have been gong downhill (in my opinion) for a few years now, in terms of plot and all...
tru say!!!! im surprised too that gae roy ruk and even badarn jai wasnt on there! a whole lot of ch.7 lakorns.... like kom faek was good, but it got boring and i havent finished it... didnt watch the one with kwan n win.... and suparb burut satan is okay....

neena

sarNie Adult
no gae roy ruk? that is the only lakorn i am watching right now...i love it too!!! wonder why no one in thailand is watching it, i guess foreigners enjoy it much more.