Pancake Khemanit

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
She looks too skinny in the second picture, she looks so much better and healthier now.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omgosh! She had braces? She loooks like a nerd on the 3rd one. Wow! From that to this. Amazing transformation... The 2nd pixs doesn't really look like Pancake.lol.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
pancake does have a nice body and she can act and sing too...plus, she's very pretty. i like her alot.

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
pancake is pretty i like her and weir together.. they are cute she still looks good in the first pic with her braces.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!!!! she had braces I did'nt know that she looks
totally different now way prettier!! She's grown!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
pancake is sooo pretty i like her and weir together.. they are soo cute and love all her lakorn's especially plik din soo dow and now i'm watching her new lakorn with paul its called 'tookata rerng rabum' its a really good movie.. sooo pretty. she still looks good in the first pic with her braces.
OMG, is she and Weir together for reals????

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
i'm not sure but, they say that they are and i was watching her interview and they asked her what guy she likes and she was describing the guy of her dream. and the way she was describing him was exactly everything about weir and they said that it was him..=]
hope they are.... they are a cute couple

nuthida

sarNie Egg
alot of drama going on, on the topic called "who doesn't like pancake" alot of dissing about pancake. <_<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
no offense she doesn't look good in these pics i only like the last pic coz she looks cute and natural.. gosh that pic of her with braces is not a good one.. i don't think pancake has the body for modeling can't believe she's one >.< her thighs are so huge and her breasts.