Pat's sexy in TV Inside (latest)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Just for those who didn't know or see...go and check her out with latest TV Inside...Pat's too sexy.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's a magazine product just like TV POOL or SUDSAPDA ..
very popular too .. now i'm curious .. **head out to look**

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Not one of her best shoot. She does nor suit the sexy look. She look much better doing cute shoots or glamorous shoot.

cecilia

Staff member
it was okay, i thought it was gonna be total exposure like how they did for FHM or MIX magazine.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hahaha Pictures... Making a big deal of the sexy pictures? o_O I don't see anything wrong with it, but it's just not Pat's style.

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. i thought b/c some of the fans said she over expose or something about sexy.
lol . .i think she look normal beside pushing her boobies out ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i thought there was a big commotion too lol.. hmmm i agree.. this isnt her best shoot.. >_< ...

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. the latest commotion in this topic was the headline in this thread. "I never thought she would go that far"
I guess, reason why i look into this is b/c of that remark -- would never thought she would go that far, i expect her to be over expose
but when i look in it, it's just some chest baring with push up boobies showing. i didn't think it was far more different than anyone else out there.
Natalie is showing more than this in her latest shoot :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow...idk what to say....theres nothing scandleous about the two photos...she looks normal..i would say aum p photoshoot in new york showed more skin than this hahaha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have to admit I was looking for that something, I thought she was going be in a bikini sandwiched between two naked guys.
I didn't expect her in clothes. LOL>
Girl I thought the same thing I thought she was going to be posing in awkward positions and dressed in like undergarments or a bikini ... then after seeing the photos I was thinking :blink: Lol but this really isn't a good photoshot of Pat; she should stick to looking elegant;

lol .. the latest commotion in this topic was the headline in this thread. "I never thought she would go that far"
I guess, reason why i look into this is b/c of that remark -- would never thought she would go that far, i expect her to be over expose
but when i look in it, it's just some chest baring with push up boobies showing. i didn't think it was far more different than anyone else out there.
Natalie is showing more than this in her latest shoot :loool:
lmao I know I read the remark and I was like oOOo .... and then I click on the tvinside link and im like urm..... LOL yeah there is some chest popping out but some people have more than just half of their brest popping out ...some have almost the whole breast :loool:

wow...idk what to say....theres nothing scandleous about the two photos...she looks normal..i would say aum p photoshoot in new york showed more skin than this hahaha.
Moh you must have not seen "Room On Fire" Shot yet have you from Aum P :loool: to think that the new york one is showing skin lmao