Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I came in here and read a post that said, "They tricked me!". i was like... Tricked you? Then I dled and waited for the part where I'm supposedly tricked... They didn't fool me though... Waiting for the next episodes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol; Dude Man totally fooled me, but Paula and Go didn't hahahah; it was obvious they are the pra'eks in a movie like this it's highly unlikely that the pra'ek will die lmao;

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
lol episode 11 was so good. i love how this lakorn isn't predictable. i cant wait to watch episode 12!

annea

sarNie Adult
aaw i thought it was gonna end today now i have to wait till tomorrow....theres gonna be more twist from the preview......

fun

Expired Sarnie
just started watching the first episode, i am more into the girls fighitng than the men. lmao.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow close to the ending already so fast. But its good that is not draging.

numfon

sarNie Adult
k, so when they were on Ratree Samoson, Benz explained why they couldn't make their new identities look more realistic. apparently, it's because they planned to add more details on their faces, like a wider nose or jaw, but it didn't work out. lol, i still don't understand why they didn't hire another set of cast to play as the three girls before they became catwomen. low budget? lol >_<

pze

sarNie Adult
maybe they didnt even think about that....all they had in mind was those three play....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
k, so when they were on Ratree Samoson, Benz explained why they couldn't make their new identities look more realistic. apparently, it's because they planned to add more details on their faces, like a wider nose or jaw, but it didn't work out. lol, i still don't understand why they didn't hire another set of cast to play as the three girls before they became catwomen. low budget? lol >_<
I think they couldn't find someone to portray a better Uerng, Patson, and OrngIn before they had to become Ngieg, Aki, and Patsy.