Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
was watching dao kra jai funny the guy who get noi bussakorn dont know his real name he say instead of the title of this lakorn Payuk Sao Saeb Elhee should be called Payuk Sao dam bee bee LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
was watching dao kra jai funny the guy who get noi bussakorn dont know his real name he say instead of the title of this lakorn Payuk Sao Saeb Elhee should be called Payuk Sao dam bee bee LOL
LOOOOOOL, that is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I didn't get to watch the 1st episode yet :( . I was trying to catch it live, but fell asleep *sigh*

Vanida, his name is Au Tanakorn. They call it Payak Sao for short^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just finished half of episode 1 because I had to run some errands and oh wow!! This lakorn is action pack deadly but awesome!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
just saw it too...I love all of the couples...and love that all three ladies have a painful past...it's what drives them to do what they do...Paul and Benz don't look so awkward in this lakorn as they did in Jom Jai...I think it's b/c I'm beginning to like Paul...and Benz was always my fovorite...Go is so hot in here...he and Teya are really cute and Noi is soooo Badassssssss...she is cool....and I'm glad Au is back....

tinah

sarNie Coma
so its not mixed with comedy?..cant wait to see it. i like the casting and its great to see the ladies kickin' butt

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So far so good, the couples are compatible, and agreed that Go and tenya are cute couple in here. Like the way Benz stand up for herself and get back at Paul for put her down.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Go and tenya Are kute.. i love the part when they was goin up Hesmile n look at Her n She Was cum onlET go sumthing Like tat..lol... go very Sexxi in here..

tinah

sarNie Coma
im watching epi 1 right now and so far its pretty good. the fighting scenes was a bit too much but its entertaining. the ladies look good here. i think au/noi look more compatiable for eachother out of the other 2 pair

tinah

sarNie Coma
for me, i like au/noi. i think they have great chemistry together including in their past lakorn. her and anne is the 2 who i like with au

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
for me, i like au/noi. i think they have great chemistry together including in their past lakorn. her and anne is the 2 who i like with au
Yeah i like Noi and Ann with Au too. I also like Au and Noi couple in this lakorn too.