Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, this is a new lakorn from Polyplus I think. They haven't had the ceremony yet though. There are no "sanae" things in here like Ram Pissawad. More of a comedy, maybe? ot sure though. Aote from Ram Pissawad is also going to be here. He's the guy that had Paul and Go. That's it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe Teya is back!..shes been gone for ages. so happy.her and Go might look like an akward pair though, but we'll see

love noi/au in action drama. Seur 12 was really good

luvable

sarNie Egg
wow ... taya back ... havent seen her in a long time ...

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
dang, why Go, I mean he's ewww. He is not a very good lookin' guy, and plus I think he's kinda short for her. I hope they change it to Tik, Tack, or anybody besides him..........just my opinion.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol... Everone has their own opinion^^. I don't think that Tik would take a second pr'ek role.It's already confirmed though, I think.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, shes in her early 20s. she look mature for her age

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....my gal Teya is back....yes....well I kinda like Go I think he's adorable when he's not being a jealous, evil kinda of guy...I can't wait...I'm really keeping my fingers crossed so that Tik and Teya pairs up again...please Lord let it be....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hahaha :) ...Wow, her early 20s? She looks really mature. I never saw Tik and Teya but if so I'd love to see them then^^.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is this the Go in "RTT" with Ken&Aom? If so....he's too ugly for Teya. Why him? I think Teya will be cute in this lakorn and she won't be looking like her pix up there. Also, she has this tiny and sweet voice. I saw her in "Prisana" with Tik Jesadphorn. I thought she was cute. But for Go....they need to re-evaluate him again as pr'eng. He fits playing supporting roles such as pr'eng's friend or b'rai.....you know. He simply doesn't have the attitudes, face, and the body to take the role as pr'eng. Well...that's my opinion only.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, Go is in"Ruk Ter Took wan" with Ken and Aom...I think he's quite okay. Not the most handsome guy but he's okay...Well, lately,he's been playing for Polyplus a lot. From "Ram Pissawad" with Paul/Pat/Noi to "Ruk Ter Took Wan" with Ken/Aom.I guess Polyplus sees something in him.