Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHA THAT CRACKED ME UP WHEN KWAN FELL DOWN IN FRONT OF POO AND EK..AND SHE PICKED UP THE SHOE...I WONDER WHOS SHOE WAS THAT..LOL...AND THEN KWAN THREW THE SHOES TOWARDS EKS WAY..LOL..

HAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNII

EDIT...PAGIE 110 OWNED=D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA THAT CRACKED ME UP WHEN KWAN FELL DOWN IN FRONT OF POO AND EK..AND SHE PICKED UP THE SHOE...I WONDER WHOS SHOE WAS THAT..LOL...AND THEN KWAN THREW THE SHOES TOWARDS EKS WAY..LOL..

HAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNII
That was Poo's shoes. Poo said something about Kwan kissing her expensive shoes, so Kwan threw it away, but at first she was going to hit Poo's face with the expensive shoes LOL.

roselovesice

AWWW THAT WAS SO SAD WHEN KWAN AND WIN RAN ONTO EACHOTHER AGAIN WHEN THE TOWN WAS ON FIRE!!

THEY WERE LOOKING AT EACHOTHER..WHICH WAS KUTE=D

roselovesice

That was Poo's shoes. Poo said something about Kwan kissing her expensive shoes, so Kwan threw it away, but at first she was going to hit Poo's face with the expensive shoes LOL.

OH HAHAHA OKAIS=D

THANKS...

MAN! WHY DIDNT SHE JUST THROW IT AT HER FACE..LOL...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
HUH? WHEN WAS THIS?? AND WHATS JOPE?..LOL.

"jope" mean stop, the end, end of story. She was saying something to Win and when was done talking she said "jope" aka the end, meaning she doesn't want to hear his respond. So when they were going to help at the fire... they were argueing about the misunderstanding about who burned down the slum. He said something about helping the peoples first and then he said "jope" to her and run away to help peoples hahaha

Sorry I didn't translate word per word... :D

roselovesice

"jope" mean stop, the end, end of story. She was saying something to Win and when was done talking she said "jope" aka the end, meaning she doesn't want to hear his respond. So when they were going to help at the fire... they were argueing about the misunderstanding about who burned down the slum. He said something about helping the peoples first and then he said "jope" to her and run away to help peoples hahaha

Sorry I didn't translate word per word... :D
OH HAHAHA..AWESOMW..SO HE USED HER WORDS BACK AT HER..HAHAHA...THANKS!!

NAH..ITS ALRIGHT=D

IM GONNA START USING THAT WORD!! HAHA..MY NEW WORD=P

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWW THAT WAS SO SAD WHEN KWAN AND WIN RAN ONTO EACHOTHER AGAIN WHEN THE TOWN WAS ON FIRE!!

THEY WERE LOOKING AT EACHOTHER..WHICH WAS KUTE=D

:D Yes they are so in love, but they can't say or do anything about it, so all they can do is just stared at each others. The music came on, so cute. :D

roselovesice

:D Yes they are so in love, but they can't say or do anything about it, so all they can do is just stared at each others. The music came on, so cute. :D
HAHAHA KWAN WAS IN DISBELIEF..LOL..

AWW..I LOVED IT WHEN WIN WAS INSIDE THE BURNING HOUSE AND HE CALLED HER NAME A COUPLETIMES AFTER SHE KEPT CALLING HERS..
SOOOO KUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=PPP

Kelly

dang roselovesice you sure do spam a lot and your always on this thread it's like everytime i come back your still on here!
cool!

roselovesice

HAHHA ITS BECAUSE I DONT TURN OFF THE TAB..FOR THIS TOPIC...LOLL...WHILE IM DOING SOME OTHER STUFF..LOL..

HAHA..I GET BORED SOMETIMES SO I JUST SPAMM..LOL...

HMM..I THOUGHT IT WOULD OF HAD BEEN KUTER IF WIN WOKE UP AND KWAN WAS THERE..THAT WOULD OF HAD BEEN KUTE AND HER WATCHING HIM FOR THE NIGHT..LOL..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she and I camping out on this thread. I have not post much on any other thread or gone to read anywhere since I discovered this thread too. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. dang i just finished the ep awhile ago but got sidetracked keke.. i cant wait for the next ep.. T_T poor kwan alwaise gets slapped punched here n there eeek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
being on this thread reminds me of the JLR thread kekeke.. xp.. lol.. i love that thread.. n the JLR sis.. xp.. hehe im one of them.. xp..