Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Kelly

HAHHA ITS BECAUSE I DONT TURN OFF THE TAB..FOR THIS TOPIC...LOLL...WHILE IM DOING SOME OTHER STUFF..LOL..

HAHA..I GET BORED SOMETIMES SO I JUST SPAMM..LOL...

HMM..I THOUGHT IT WOULD OF HAD BEEN KUTER IF WIN WOKE UP AND KWAN WAS THERE..THAT WOULD OF HAD BEEN KUTE AND HER WATCHING HIM FOR THE NIGHT..LOL..
i know it would have been so much cuter! because she could have pretended to sleep and when he wakes up he would say these very sweet things about her! and maybe touch her head!
hehe

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
wow it jump like 6 pages sine i was gone!!
just finshed packing now i can spam with u guys!!

i got a question can some tell me wat the next ep they was saying!
my sister and brother is not here to translate it for me!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i know it would have been so much cuter! because she could have pretended to sleep and when he wakes up he would say these very sweet things about her! and maybe touch her head!
hehe

HAHAH I THOUGHT THE SAME TOO!!...

WAYYY MORE SWEETER!!..MAN! THAT DIRECTOR CANT THINK AND IS WHACK!!..LOL..

roselovesice

HAHA WOW! AIKO!! YOU WERE SPAMMING RIGHT AFTER ME..HAHAHA..I WAS STILL BUSY..LOL..

HAHAHA YEPP CAMPING IN THIS THREAD ALRIGHT=D

HAHA I HAVENT REALLY WATCH JLR..ONLY SAWAN BIANG=D

HAHA I LOVE THAT THREAD...LOL..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. argh i missed the fireworks.. eeek i was too slow.. im lucky i live close to wild waters.. in fresno kekeke.. they do fireworks at nite .. kekek but they only do for awhile n then stops but hehe tomorrow.. i cant wait xp .. of course imma blow up my fireworks too .. xp ..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh yea I posted the first week of LG Starz Talent in the Talk Show/Special Events thread already. You all can check it out and decide if you like it or not lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i LOVE JLR.. xp keke.. n SB .. hehe.. but i spammed more in JLR though.. Sb. .. a lil. xp ...

roselovesice

lol.. argh i missed the fireworks.. eeek i was too slow.. im lucky i live close to wild waters.. in fresno kekeke.. they do fireworks at nite .. kekek but they only do for awhile n then stops but hehe tomorrow.. i cant wait xp .. of course imma blow up my fireworks too .. xp ..

AWW DANG!!

HAHA BUT YEAH AT LEAST THERES TMR=D

I WANT SOME FIREWORKS!!

HAHAHA HAVENT SEEN THAT FOR AWHILE..LOL..

roselovesice

lol.. i LOVE JLR.. xp keke.. n SB .. hehe.. but i spammed more in JLR though.. Sb. .. a lil. xp ...
HAHAHA

MINE WAS MORE ON SB BUT I HAVENT BEEN DOING THAT FOR AWHILE NOW AFTER IT ENDED..WHICH IS SAD=[..LOL..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
wow it jump like 6 pages sine i was gone!!
just finshed packing now i can spam with u guys!!
i got a question can some tell me wat the next ep they was saying!
my sister and brother is not here to translate it for me!!!
Here is preview for next episode. Hope my translations make sense. :lol:

Woonsen: If you think of going to visit P’Tawansai, I just want to let you know that everyone think is you that order to burned down the village.

Tawansai: Congratulations Nae Tae, TorFun told me that she like you.

Nae Tae: May I have permission to talk about us?

Tawansai: Thank you for worrying about my love. You already have someone taking care of you. I can finally marry Nokyoong

TorFun: A brother going to marry to nang … (Hmm sorry don’t know how to translate “sed ka ra yannee” which referring to peacock aka nokyoong) that has no fault… If I’m not happy then I must be crazy

Nokyoong: Crazy, he’s still not back yet. Torfun got a chance to take off/away with Tawansai

Wanna: If you move out of here, Ek going to tell the true about me and him for sure/real

Lookchin: If P’fun going move away from here, can Lookchin come along too/Lookchin is going too.

roselovesice

Woonsen: If you think of going to visit P’Tawansai, I just want to let you know that everyone think is you that order to burned down the village.

Tawansai: Thank you for worrying about my love. You already have someone taking care of you. I can finally marry Nokyoong

TorFun: A brother going to marry to nang … (Hmm sorry don’t know how to translate “sed ka ra yannee� which referring to peacock aka nokyoong) that has no fault… If I’m not happy then I must be crazy

Nokyoong: Crazy, he’s still not back yet. Torfun got a chance to take off/away with Tawansai

Wanna: If you move out of here, Ek going to tell the true about me and him for sure/real

Lookchin: If P’fun going move away from here, can Lookchin come along too?

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION=D

yay!!! they better not take out the 1 night alone day!!!

i will be pis..lol..

gino is so kute!!!

i love him=D

WHOOOO..HOO...WIN IS MORE JEALOUS!!..LOL..

HAHAHA..I WONDER WHAT NAE TAE IS GONNA DO...WHEN WIN SAYS THAT TO HIM...

TEE HEE..YEAH YOU BETTER KNOW IT POO!!!

MAIHAHAHAHHAHAHHA=P

Kelly

TorFun: A brother going to marry to nang … (Hmm sorry don’t know how to translate “sed ka ra yannee� which referring to peacock aka nokyoong) that has no fault… If I’m not happy then I must be crazy

Lookchin: If P’fun going move away from here, can Lookchin come along too/Lookchin is going too.
awwwwwwwww i love lookchin...he makes me sad everytime he cries!