Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm multi-taskings, so I'm a little slow on here tonight. Will probably head to bed soon too, need to be up and enjoy a nice holiday tomorrow. :D

Wannaa is super evil, she beats Kwan up and she told Win that Kwan beats her up first, that is why her head is bleeding. GOSH I WANT TO SLAP HER! :arrg:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahahaha....yeah true..cause were camping=D

hmm...so what is left to talk about the lakorn lefT?

lol

roselovesice

I'm multi-taskings, so I'm a little slow on here tonight. Will probably head to bed soon too, need to be up and enjoy a nice holiday tomorrow. :D

Wannaa is super evil, she beats Kwan up and she told Win that Kwan beats her up first, that is why her head is bleeding. GOSH I WANT TO SLAP HER! :arrg:

serious?!??!

that biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahha lolz yep its just us!!
i mite have to cut short my 4 of july!=(
to go drop my sister and bro off at sf so they can go to thailand!!
they goin to thailand.. kool.. xp .. i will go there again one day... i went when i was a kid but i still remember it keke xp but argh it sucks i didnt know the celebs yet lol.. xp...

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
ahah yyeah they sucks that im not going with them!!
now i gotta wait 2 years to go to thailand!!
oh welll!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
if i do go again.. i;ll have to renew my passport etc keke.. lol.. my sis n i r plannin to go to thailand for winter break but im not sure if its pos. yet.. lol.. i hope its true.. hehe ..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So Kwan finally wears nice clothing and leaves her hair down in the next episode huh? About time.

Edit: Maya thanks for the rep point :kiss:. You're too kind which further proves you're definitely the n'ek lol.

roselovesice

hmmm...so nobodiis gonna be on eh..haha..but its alright=D

i think imma just camp out by myself since it is already 5 am right now=D

hahahaha...man! i didnt get to spamm with yall for a couple of ours when i was suppose to...

my sister kicked me off the computer...lol..hahaha..finnally got it back at 5 am but everybodiis gone to sleep already..

ahaha...i was practicing my slapping with my sister..hahaha...i was being a n'rai..a very good one..lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol........ ur still awake rose keke.. hahaha ive been up all nite the past days keke .. it's 3:38 am atm xp lol.....

roselovesice

MAN!! I WANT TO TELL CH7 TO ADD MORE SWEET SCENCES..BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TOO..LOL..

GRRR....=P

HMMMM...IF I DID GO WRITE TO THEM..I MIGHT BE A BITCH SO YEAH..I DONT THINK I SHOULD..LOL.HAHAHA..

IT CAN GET DANGEROUS..LMAO..=P

roselovesice

hahaha yeah im still up..wow! 3 am?? man! i would kill myself it was that time for me right now..hahaha..

why? because i dont like to wait long..plus thats like 2 hours back and i cant wait for this day or get over with this day..lol....

hhaha i have been up pretty late these past few weeks and days..lmao...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im prob gonna sleep in a bit kekekekeke .. stuffs r bein ablur to me lmao ... hahaha n i dont want hear my dad complainin to go to sleep kekkee.. xp...