Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
muahaha...just got back from class and first thing's first! haha...here, duh!

tomorrow is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ahhhh thanks aiyaja =)
Look Chin is soooo cute :wub: lolz

nina07

sarNie Adult
cant wait to watch this tomorrow. thanks aiyaja gino's so cute ! ^_^ so i was wondering, is kwan the number one n'ek or is poo? its kind of confusing because in the lakorn magazine, it doesnt show that much kwan <_< and i was hoping kwan would be the REAL nang ek and poo would be like n'rai/n'ek..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, according to the book, Kwan is the main nang'ake, actually the main main character of the entire story. But like I was saying before, Khun Dang changed the scripts so that Kwan and Poo would have the same amount of importance because Khun Dang wants Poo to create a BANG with this spicy role. In terms of magazine photos, yes, Win and Poo seem more like a pair and Poo technically seems to have the upper hand but if you've noticed almost all of the news clips so far have been of Kwan. Even the trailer, you notice that the story revolves around Kwan, Poo on the other hand is just the other jealous woman. So if you ask me, Kwan is the main nang'ake but due to promoting Poo in this lakorn, the storyline can change in any way and we have no idea how that goes until it airs tomorrow. ^_^

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
this seems soooo intense!!! I love the bickering between the pr'nangs...but please not to that annoying point...
but win is looking HOT! in here, if only he was a little bigger...I can't till tomorrow

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
keke tahnks for the subbs.. haha kute.. xp .. omg.. i def cant wait kekeke.. woot woot.. they so kute togetha ..lol..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
this seems soooo intense!!! I love the bickering between the pr'nangs...but please not to that annoying point...
but win is looking HOT! in here, if only he was a little bigger...I can't till tomorrow
I don't think it would that annoying in that Kwan actually has a reason to stay in that house and Win, he dislikes Kwan as he's a stingy person in the beginning but later learns to appreciate people not based on money but values.

If Win was taller he would be kyote I like how Kwan and him are close mayb that would make chemistry in the lakorn
Haha, Win always always teases Kwan. I hope to see more behind the scenes between Win and Kwan.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I think I am but it's not 100% sure yet so please don't have your hopes up high. It just really depends if I like the lakorn judging from Episode 1 because subbing takes time and effort. I can't be subbing a lakorn I find boring or dislike. :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhh, win and kwan are too cute! love them together!! yay its airs tomorrow finally!! win isn't short he is perfect height, he is such a flirt, lolz

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^I think I am but it's not 100% sure yet so please don't have your hopes up high. It just really depends if I like the lakorn judging from Episode 1 because subbing takes time and effort. I can't be subbing a lakorn I find boring or dislike. :p
you will .. kekek sweet lol.. its okay keke..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhh, win and kwan are too cute! love them together!! yay its airs tomorrow finally!! win isn't short he is perfect height, he is such a flirt, lolz
I don't think Win is short short but he's very small boned so other nang'akes like Pancake and Pinky overbear him. :lol: