Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
the somethingth time i'm here on this thread...
i just finished watching the news clip and hehehe...win and kwan are soo cute together...
i can't wait for tomorrow!!!!
:D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I'm clicking back and forth on Baankwan too to see if there any updates before the lakorn airs! ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sadly, there are no updates. GR! In just a whole bunch of hours then we'll get to see it. It's either going to be WOW or OH NO. ^_^

skies

sarNie Adult
yep yep...just in a couple of hours!!!
i really really really hope it's not a disappointment bc i've been waiting and getting excited for this lakorn...
so i really hope it's good...
:D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Oh man, I'm reading the summary Ch. 7 posted up. Haha, I'll translate it a bit later since it's quite long.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I am so excited for this. Aiya can't wait to read the summary! SLSR will still be airing when this lakorn airs >.< It sucks cause I am DLing SLSR right now its so boring and I want it to end so badly but since this lakorn is airing tomorrow I think I'll make room for it, Tee-Hee or I'll stop DLing SLSR and save it for another time since this one looks wayy more interesting and better!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have to say the storyline is quite complex. I would have never been able to guess the twist. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Major Spoiler guys! Please don't read as it may ruin the lakorn for you. This is the summary posted at Ch. 7; I'm not sure how accurate the lakorn will follow this summary.

Tawan Chai: Win Tawin
Tor Fan: Kwan Usamanee
Nok Yoong: Poo Praiya
Wannaa: Tor Fan's Mother
Woosen: Tor Fan's sister
Look Chin: Tor Fan's brother
Ek: Wannaa's new husband

Tawan Chai, a wealthy bachelor, has to quickly return home overseas from England as he receives news that his Father, Uncle, and Grandfather suddenly passed away. After completing the funeral, the will was disclosed. Tawan Chai noticed that the will was divided into 2 portions. The person in charge of the will then told Tawan Chai about the family's past. After witnessing how fortunate and an a life of luxury Tawan Chai's Mother was living, Wannaa became jealous and plotted to gain a similar life as well. Wannaa is a country girl with a big ego and dreams of becoming somebody big. She became a maid in the Simarndtraa house and found the prefect opportunity to catch her dreams. She successfully seduced Tawan Chai's Uncle and being the responsible man that he was, he accepted her as his wife. As Wannaa gained wealth and power, her rotten attitude worsened, driving the Uncle insane. The Grandfather realized that is youngest son wasn't happy so he sent the Uncle overseas to study. Before the Uncle left, Wannaa was pregnant. After returning home, the Grandfather informed the Uncle that Wannaa had ran off with some other guy. He was in a way sad but he moved on with life, unmarried but instead focused on work.

Wannaa has 3 children altogether, Tor Fan, Woosen, and Look Chin. Woosen and Look Chin are from the same father but Tor Fan's father is never mentioned. Wannaa has a new husband, Ek who is a motorcycle taxi. Tor Fan is the only person trying to make ends meet. She has to work as a motorcycle taxi and other tricks to provide a good education for herself and Look Chin. Woosen dropped out of school and does nothing but dresses sexily. Tor Fan ran into Tawan Chai when she tried to lie that she was hit by their car. Knowing this common trick, Tawan Chai didn't buy it. Knowing that her cover was blown, Tor Fan quickly screamed and acted her way out of the situation. Tawan Chai and Tor Fan met for a few more times but everytime they met, they always argued. When Simarndtra's people found Wannaa, Wannaa quickly said that Tor Fan was the lost grandchild. Tor Fan saw that it was an opportunity to be able to provide for her family so she accepted the inheritance even though she didn't want to show up in the beginning. Nok Yoong hated Tor Fan a lot. Nok Yoong would be cruel and evil to Tor Fan and Tor Fan vice versa. Nok Yoong hated Tor Fan so much that she hired someone to hurt Tor Fan and that was Ek, Wannaa's new husband who they had loss contact with ever since they moved into the Simarndtraa House because he was on the run. But Pai was able to save Tor Fan.

That's all I have for right now. I have to go.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gahhh cant wait for this thanks aiyaja for the spoilers...I didnt read it YET...muahahahahahah.hope someone loads this on YT

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can see why Poo has been saying that she isn't nang'rai because technically she's not, it's Woosen, the sister. Which means, Poo is just another character. The whole entire summary is about Kwan's character, Tor Fan.

I just got back from hanging out so I'm too tired but will post up the rest of the summary tomorrow. Goodnight guys!

IT'S AIRING TODAY! :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Woot Wooot :yahoo:
oh by the way who's PAI??.. frum the spoilers i hadda read it too
lmao it was tempting hahaha

i just cant wait :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. ITS AIRING TODAY XP KEKE.. LOL.. BUT I STILL GOTTA WAIT FOR THE UPLOADS KEKEKE.. N OMG.. THE SPOILERS AHHHHHHHHH .. I WANT MORE KEKEKE.. XP..