Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
im soooo bored! i reallie cant wait for this lakorn tomorrow!! i think imma watch it live on the website..thats if i wake up early enuff!!! hope sooo!! cuz it takes a while for people to upload it on youtube..and i dont think i can wait!! haha. but i think imma go watch episode 7,8, and 9 agen...since im bored and nobodies on!! i want to see the scenes with win and kwan agen!!! so i can smile. the part where they had their night. heheeh. especially wen he was telling her that how come they had to be related!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I would have spam with you gals, but I just lost connection for more than an hour awhile ago. :(

Just be able to get back online now, but you're all gone now. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
yaaay :clap: 141 pages....where is everyone???? :blink: what happened???? before I left for Florida, someone was always on and we went through pages and pages and pages like nothing....now it seems to have stopped....or at least slowed waaaaaay down.... :(
Peoples complaints that we spammed too much, so I guess we kind of stop posting, so they have nothing else to read or commenting on. :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah we spam but we give them news and stuff too so they should be thankful. Its funny how sometimes I find my uploaded stuff on other forums but oh wells, what can I do other than share right?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes you're totally right Nai, they should show some appreciation instead of come complaints and leave.

You know, I read some of these peoples posts, and their posts are just as bad as us with spamming and useless conversations, yet they have the nerves to complaints. :lol:

But no big deals, I can take their complaints and welcome it, because I can give it right back, so more spamming stuffs to read. What an exciting forum this is, there is never a dull moment. :loool: :yahoo:

If you know for sure is yours, you should ask them to credit you. ;)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AHH MANN!! NOW I MISSED EVERYBODII THAT WAS ON!!

SO BORED...HEY YALL WANT SOME SPAMMING??

LOL''

HAH I MIGHT BE SPAMMIN TONIGHT..PROBABLY BY MYSELF..ALL ALONE..CAMPING=[[..LMAO..=P

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes you're totally right Nai, they should show some appreciation instead of come complaints and leave.

You know, I read some of these peoples posts, and their posts are just as bad as us with spamming and useless conversations, yet they have the nerves to complaints. :lol:

But no big deals, I can take their complaints and welcome it, because I can give it right back, so more spamming stuffs to read. What an exciting forum this is, there is never a dull moment. :loool: :yahoo:

If you know for sure is yours, you should ask them to credit you. ;)
Yep sarNworld is an exciting forum :D.

I know those are stuff I uploaded because some people are dumb enough to hotlink and use the same exact link I have lol and then I check my uploading account and see 381 something downloads. Oh and like some clips I'll cut out a certain part and stuff so I can tell by that too :lol:. But I just let it go because its nice to share information with people that don't have access to it and stuff so its understandable. I really prefer they re-upload it and then post it rather than using the same links though because of bandwidth.

roselovesice

Haha yea it was interesting. But still Woonsen got to wear a pretty dress because the dress that she bought afterwards is cute too. Look Chin totally stole the scene in episode nine though. That little kid is so pinchable, I want to pinch him like I do to my little brothers lol.
HHAHAHA YEPP!! LOOK CHIN TOTALLY DID=DD ;)

WELL...IM NOT SURE ABOUT PAI && POO...SURE=D..LOL.. ^_^

i know that part wen win had kwan's hand on his heart was soooo touching..omg i wanted to cry...cuz she walked away...and the music made it more sad..if she only stayed to hear way he was ganna tell her...awwhh... =[
HAHA YEPP!! THAT WAS THE KUTEST PART!!! XD!!! :D

i rather want kwan with win than with golf!! ekk!! they do make a cute couple but i think win is bettah!!!
HAHAHA YEAH! I AGREE!!! ME && GOLF MAKES THE GOOD COUPLE=D

LMAO.. :p

roselovesice

And roselovesice who gave you a negative reputation point? That's cruel of them.
WHAT?!?! REALLY??

THAT BASTARD!!!

LOL..

PROBABLY BECAUSE OF MY SPAMMING...

HAHA BUT IDC I GUESS...

IM STILL GONNA CONT SPAMMING TO KEEP THIS THREAD GOING AND YEPP=D

roselovesice

Umm wow, I'm quite speechless. It was Stardust for yep your spamming and long signatures.
HAHA YEAH I SAW..

I CANT FIX MY SIG THINGY..BECAUSE IT ALWAYS COMES OUT AS AN ERORR..
I TRY TO DELETE HALF OF IT BUT IT DOENST WORK..
TELLING ME TO TELL THE ADMIN. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TOO..
AHAH THANKS && UR WELCOME=D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
HAHA YEAH I SAW..

I CANT FIX MY SIG THINGY..BECAUSE IT ALWAYS COMES OUT AS AN ERORR..
I TRY TO DELETE HALF OF IT BUT IT DOENST WORK..
TELLING ME TO TELL THE ADMIN. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TOO..
AHAH THANKS && UR WELCOME=D
After you delete half of it do you press the update signature button? If you do and it does come out as an error then you can always message either sarN or Darvil to help you fix it. They're both really kind and I do mean really kind.

roselovesice

After you delete half of it do you press the update signature button?

YEPP I DID..

ILL GO AND TRY IT AGAIN

I CANT EVEN UPLOAD MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE PIX..
HAHA AS YOU CAN SEE ON MY SIGGY THERE WAS BLUE WRITINGS..I TRIED DELETING THOSE..LOL.

roselovesice

Yeah I can't upload a personal profile pic either even if I follow the specifications so i stopped trying on that one lol.
HAHA ME TOO

OKAIS I TRIED IT..DOESNT WORK..

THIS IS WHAT IT SAID..

"The error returned was:
There is an error with your BBCode. It is possible that you have incorrectly used a tag such as [TAG] when it is meant to be used as [TAG=] or vice-versa."

EDIT: OKAIS IT WORKS WHEN I DELETED EVERYTHING..WEIRD..