Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep sarNworld is an exciting forum :D.

I know those are stuff I uploaded because some people are dumb enough to hotlink and use the same exact link I have lol and then I check my uploading account and see 381 something downloads. Oh and like some clips I'll cut out a certain part and stuff so I can tell by that too :lol:. But I just let it go because its nice to share information with people that don't have access to it and stuff so its understandable. I really prefer they re-upload it and then post it rather than using the same links though because of bandwidth.
LOL, that is not very nice and lazy of them to just hotlink it. Should atleast takes the time to upload it themselves. LOL

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I sent you a message to help lol.
HAHA YEPP=D GOT IT=D
THANKS FOR THE HELP AGAIN=D

:lol: hahahahaha that is funny that Stardust gave you -1 LOL :loool:

She must really be annoyed by your spamming and siggy. :lol:
HAHA YEAH...AND I FINALLY SOLVED MY PROBLEM WHY I COULDNT FIX MY SIGGY LIKE A MONTH AGO..LOL..

HAHA WELL YEAH I HAVE TRIED TO REDUCE MY SPAMMING BUT ALWAYS END UP SPAMMING ALOT..LOL..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is alright, I saw spamming in other threads too. :lol:

Anyone seen Skies? Hope she can get in here LOL.

Skies if you're reading this, don't forget to check your email ok. I send you more of the translation scripts. I will start on episode 8 later today, hope you don't have any more problem with subbing. ;)

roselovesice

Is alright, I saw spamming in other threads too. :lol:
Anyone seen Skies? Hope she can get in here LOL.

Skies if you're reading this, don't forget to check your email ok. I send you more of the translation scripts. I will start on episode 8 later today, hope you don't have any more problem with subbing. ;)
HAHA OKAIS=D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rose have fun spamming ok. I'll go night night now, will be back to spam with you later and hopefully I have something to talk about in episode 8 because I will start watching it now. :lol:

roselovesice

Rose have fun spamming ok. I'll go night night now, will be back to spam with you later and hopefully I have something to talk about in episode 8 because I will start watching it now. :lol:

haha alright=DD

have fun watching it..later i think..and nai nai=DD

sweet dreams=D.lol..

roselovesice

OKAIS..SO YEAH I FINALLY FINISHED RE DOING AND FIXING MY SIGGY..
ITS FINALLY SHORTER NOW..I DIDNT LIKE MY LONG SIGGY EARLIER TOO OKAIS!!
SORRI TO THOSE WHO GOT ANNOYED OF MY LONG SIGGY..(AND SPAMMING)!!!

EDIT:: YEPP IMMA GO TO SLEEP TOO!!

NAI NAI OR MORNING..WHICH EVER ONE.. TO THOSE THAT ARE IN THE THREAD=]]

BE BACK LATER..MAYBE AT NIGHT=]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i realized i didnt finish watchin ep 8 so i quickly watched it.. n then i watched 9 .. hmm its okay but.. it seems to be laggin a bit.. but oh wells.. im still gonna watch it keke xp.. kwan n win r so kute.. n of course gino... xp...

LOL okies haha yep I was annoyed man I think one page was all one person, and I was like "where's my post". Each and every time I have to remember the page I posted on...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**yawns** i dont feel like streamin agin lol.. so imma just rest n watch it later keke xp......

roselovesice

ohhh.. you should of told me earlier stardust..haha i would of stopped.lol..

haha yet im sorri again=]

roselovesice

**yawns** i dont feel like streamin agin lol.. so imma just rest n watch it later keke xp......
haha just woke up??
MORNING!?..lol..
haha okais..but i tell ya..it probably might be kute and well okais too=D probably...

haha i didnt even go to sleep!!
which sucks!..probably because im too anxious for episode 10...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i didnt even sleep yet.. thats y i am now.. keke xp lol.. gn gm to all lol.. i'll spam later.. xp..

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
We definitely need to spam more in here.
Well, I'm trying to catch up to the aired episode with the English Subtitle. It'll be great if someone would translate a few episodes. I have two translator so far, but I didn't want them to work too hard with too many episodes. If you do want to help, please PM me.

Now I'm not sure if I can catch up with so many episodes!!! But I certainly will try to finish at least two this week so I can have the time to study for my final exam. This topic surely needs to be more active. If only some more people were here at this time to spam with me.

SPAM AWAY, FOLKS!!! :yahoo: