Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
guess wat? We went up a page!!! Come on one more page to cath up to Ngao Asoke!! If only there were more people on to help spam.... I guess I'll spam by myself for now... and let you guys come spam later....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm re-watching the part where win gave kwan the flower and almost kiss her... Geese.. Win should of reply back to Kwan when she told him to give the flower to Nok Yook... This is what Win should of said. " This flower is meant for you and it wouldn't be better on anyone else" ..heehe...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Wow, Miss Anynomous. You sure get things going fast. Great job!

I wish I understand what's going on in yesterday episode. It sounded really good.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. anotha page already lol.. haha .. im still updatin my fic so i didnt spam.. hehe xp lol.. i'll spam later..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, Miss Anynomous. You sure get things going fast. Great job!

I wish I understand what's going on in yesterday episode. It sounded really good.
don't worry i didn't understand that much of it too, but i'm still enjoying every bits of it... i'm going to watch it after it's done with subb. and even dubb. hehe... cause i just love Win and Kwan and Gino!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG I'm so blind... it's right there...hehe.. sorry... I'm gonna go read it then.
lol.. thats fine keke.. xp .. enjoy.. sadly im not the best writer .. hehe so its like erm.. not the best .. lol.. xp.. enjoy.. xp..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i forgot to ask.. can some translate the preview of ep. 11... I want to know what Nok Yook is saying...

PREVIEW to Episode 11 (Rough translations) :lol:

Ek: If you don’t promise the thing I want. Are you ready to be on the front page?

Nokyoong: Nokyoong going to tell Tawanchai that TorFun and her mom lie to Tawanchai

Tawanchai: The truth is the right thing

TorFun: That fried rice belong to me

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
PREVIEW to Episode 11 (Rough translations) :lol:

Ek: If you don’t promise the thing I want. Are you ready to be on the front page?

Nokyoong: Nokyoong going to tell Tawanchai that TorFun and her mom lie to Tawanchai

Tawanchai: The truth is the right thing

TorFun: That fried rice belong to me
Thanks for translating Maya_Fantasy. I appreciate it... So my question is does Nok Yoong knows that Tor Fun is not Tawan Chai's cousin yet or not?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, when she said the last one I was like..."you stupid girl!".

You forgot to add Tawanchai's "omg" and his looks LOL.
:lol: LOL I thought they would figured that part out just by watching ~ :eek: ~ LOL :loool:

I believe Nokyoong knew already because she over heard Wannaa and Woonsen at the restuarant already... unless the writer made her another dumb bimbo and not put two and two togethers like Deurn :lol: :loool: :yahoo:

No problelm xlilanimeanjox ;)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey....what's up with this lakorn? Win & Kwan aren't related, Kwan's pretend mom knows it. I just hope Kwan finds out very soon. And for Kwan's pretend mom.....she's still looking very young. I wonder why she took this role. I remember seeing her in her past lakorns....she was very pretty and she's still pretty now. I hope in the future she will take a better roles than this. Although, I wish she's in Seelamanee as Kob's mom....this role would be good for her. For me, I would love to see her in this role. She'll be great for this role.