Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely not the best. lol :D Either she's blind or she has bad taste. He looks very old. Maybe +10 of her age. Who knows? Love is really blind.
Maybe it's her dad, uncle, or brother. They really don't look suitable with one another.
No, that guy is her boyfriend, but I'm not sure if is her current bf, or her ex. because I watch some clip it said she broke up with one guy and dated another guy. So I wasn't sure if they meant this guy. But for sure this is the guy she had dated.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think Poo's current boyfriend's name is Pat isn't it? I remember in her interviews she says she dates ugly guys so no one would want them lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No she probably just has some insecurities. She's pretty so maybe if she dated a really hot dude then she's afraid of having third wheels in the relationship which is understandable. I just wish that they didn't all look like Frankenstein for her :lol:. Oh well, whatever floats her boat.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone help me a little of what Torfun and Noukyoung were saying on 00:00:04-00:00:10 at the beginning of episode 3?
Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ym149-JjeE

I only need to know what they said in those 7 seconds. lol

Wait, there's a little bit more. On the same video at 00:03:55-00:03:58 where Torfun said her last sentence to scold at Noukyoung.

And at 00:04:38-00:04:52.

These parts are only a few seconds, so please someone translate what they said. I'm trying to sub this, but there were no translation for those dialogues.
I believe Nokyoong said: You're really a fire started cremated-piled.

TorFun said: You're also a matches that started the cremated-piled too.

Tawanchai: Don't do anything crazy here TorFun

TorFun: Then P'Tawanchai don't pour oil over cremated-piled that your lover already is a matches that ready to light them or it's going overboard/ or get out of hands ( :lol: something along that line)

After Torfun done talking to Deurn ...

Nokyoong: Take it the trophy for the varieties of acting of Thailand

TorFun: Thank you for giving me the trophy, mine is only within the country, but yours is International. Isn't that true P'Tawanchai?

Tawanchai: That is nonsense TorFun. Order foods NaeTae

OK you probably have that other translations already, right?

So I'm going to continue with Nokyoong and Torfun conversation only ok..

Nokyoong: Had eaten lots of "pha-la"(fermented fish) already, eat raw fish ok, so you know what is the difference *** I don't know if I should change raw fish to sushi, it don't sounds good with sushi, I like raw fish better, because you can see picture and rotten smell of fishes hahahaha :loool: but is up to whoever is subbing this, you can fix/change it ok.

TorFun: I don't feel anything, I like to eat like Thai-Thai, "pha-la" these day is very cleaned. The peoples that eat them it's half of the populations. But raw fish peoples eat it in groups. Groups that like lift itself(body), lower others. (heheheheh something like that) :lol:

OK after Nokyoong throw sushi at Torfun

TorFun: It's rotten scents, you want to covered up rotten smell? K'Nokyoong is "Pet" (I think she said pet here in english instead of Thai word, if I'm not mistaken because nokyoong is a peacock so in another word nokyoong is "sud" = some animal LOL OK someone correct me if I'm wrong) :lol: :loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah Poo Poo is dating a guy anmed Pat which happens to be her ex's friend...all her guys are ugly but I get what she was saying....

eppy 10 when win said he in love with this girl but they cant love each other and kwan said the same thing that she is in love with this guy...omg omg...that scene just melted my heart....I felt really bad for Poo though.....her damn own uncle wouldnt even help her....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I believe Nokyoong said: You are really a fire started to burn stuffs.

TorFun said: You're also a matches that started to burn stuffs too.

Tawanchai: Don't do anything crazy here TorFun

TorFun: Then P'Tawanchai don't pour oil over it(stuffs) that your lover is a matches that ready to light it or it's going overboard/ or get out of hands ( :lol: something along that line)

After Torfun done talking to Deurn ...

Nokyoong: Take it the trophy for the varieties of acting of Thailand

TorFun: Thank you for giving me the trophy, mine is only within the country, but yours is International. Isn't that true P'Tawanchai?

Tawanchai: That is nonsense TorFun. Order foods NaeTae

OK you probably have that other translations already, right?

So I'm going to continue with Nokyoong and Torfun conversation only ok..

Nokyoong: Had eaten lots of "pha-la" already, eat raw fish ok, so you know what is the difference

TorFun: I don't feel anything, I like to eat like Thai-Thai, "pha-la" these day is very cleaned. The peoples that eat them it's half of the populations. But raw fish peoples eat it in groups. Groups that like lift itself(body), lower others. (heheheheh something like that) :lol:

OK after Nokyoong throw sushi at Torfun

TorFun: It's rotten scents, you want to covered up rotten smell? K'Nokyoong is "Pet" (I think she said pet here in english instead of Thai word, if I'm not mistaken because nokyoong is a peacock so in another word nokyoong is "sud" = some animal LOL OK someone correct me if I'm wrong) :lol: :loool:
LOL I just want to make one correction ja. Pla dip is actually sushi. So Torfun is saying that people like to eat sushi in groups and I think you are right about the yok ton kom ten part about lifting oneself while degrading other people.

Way to go Maya miss n'ek :p.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Yes I know is sushi LOL, I was only translating word to word hahahaha

heheheh and yes about my wording... I don't have much vocabularies, thanks for fixing it.

And I have something to add...

If Nokyoong said at the beginning "Kong-Khong" meaning pile of stuffs, right? But if they really are means to each others I believe she said "Kong-Korn" which meant the old way of cremated body by piles woods on top of the body... :D

Which word did you think they said Nai_1_1? :loool: For me I think she meant the cremated pile/place. Since you need oil and matches to light it up. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:lol: Yes I know is sushi LOL, I was only translating word to word hahahaha

heheheh and yes about my wording... I don't have much vocabularies, thanks for fixing it.

And I have something to add...

If Nokyoong said at the beginning "Kong-Khong" meaning pile of stuffs, right? But if they really are means to each others I believe she said "Kong-Korn" which meant the old way of cremated body by piles woods on top of the body... :D

Which word did you think they said Nai_1_1? :loool: For me I think she meant the cremated pile/place. Since you need oil and matches to light it up. :lol:
I think she meant the korn way like you think since she said Torfun is "fai joot korn" lol. What an insult. Its a good thing that Fun slashed her back with saying she lights it up haha.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
poo dated joey boy before.. but ummm yea the part where win said he loved this one gurl and so on...its like the meaning of the song..ruk gun mai dai...wow..the song is just too perfect for this lakorn! i love it..oh yea..anyone knoe who sings the song?? haha. hmmm...the singer is probably not famous or pros.. =/

EDIT: oops i didnt mean to post three..my computer was lagging so i kept pressing it.. =P how do i erase?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Only a mod or admin can erase it for you lol. Its ok, just next time remember you only need to press add reply once :lol: because it automatically registers your post already.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she meant the korn way like you think since she said Torfun is "fai joot korn" lol. What an insult. Its a good thing that Fun slashed her back with saying she lights it up haha.
:D So should I change the translation or just leave it with pile of "stuffs"? Or we should be evil like her and change to "cremated pile" as she said? lol :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
poo dated joey boy before.. but ummm yea the part where win said he loved this one gurl and so on...its like the meaning of the song..ruk gun mai dai...wow..the song is just too perfect for this lakorn! i love it..oh yea..anyone knoe who sings the song?? haha. hmmm...the singer is probably not famous or pros.. =/
Yeah I wanted to know who sing the ending song too.
I can't read who sing it... but I only saw one name listed though. But the beginning song is by someone name "aranya" or something like that.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK DONE EDITING! LOL I kept "raw fish" b/c sushi is yummy I love sushi, raw fish is smelly it goes with their next dialogues :loool:

I've just found out why Skies isn't here for few days now. She can't get in, poor her, missed out a lot. :D