Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
more sc :D

stalling Kwan..she gets annoyed...Poo grabs her..Kwan pushes Poo into Win :)

awwww Look Chin is just tooo CUTE :wub: love his expression here hehehe especially the last one :p

more coming soon.. :D

I OWN PAGE 19 :yahoo: HEHEHE

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
more screencaps

Poo and win... idk whut they were sayin tho lolz

LOOK CHIN IS JUST SOOO CUTE HEHEHE :wub:

i feel very bad for Kwan.. her mom
FAKEMOM
Is just too mean to her :(

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
more screencaps

Poo and win... idk whut they were sayin tho lolz

LOOK CHIN IS JUST SOOO CUTE HEHEHE :wub:

i feel very bad for Kwan.. her mom
FAKEMOM
Is just too mean to her :(

so its her fake mom.. k mayb thats y she is beating kwan up so much
because she is not the mom's child.. but the other one is rite??? the little boy n the sis??

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
more screencaps :D

a whole bunch of screencaps OF PAI just for you Jieb_Lover :D hehehe

HILARIOUS Kwan's ready to fight anytime anywhere hehehe
love her character in here

Kwan blowing kisses tosay BYE to Poo hahaha and Win fanning her kisses away :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
so its her fake mom.. k mayb thats y she is beating kwan up so much
because she is not the mom's child.. but the other one is rite??? the little boy n the sis??
YUPP :D Kwan is actually
Deunn's daughter, the foreigner wife
the little boi and the sister is Wannaa's kids :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
more screencaps :D

Pai laughing at how Kwan acts makes him laugh :D

Kwan and her family gets kicked out of there house so she comes to Win's house :D

not tooo happy Win.. Kwan and Win lewks like dey doin a staring contest lolz

The foreigners coming to lewk for Kwan

YOUR WELCOME KALYAC! :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
dats not mean at all hehehe i dink dey would make a cute couple Kwan and Pai :D

more screencaps

i thought they would of got close.. buh not realy. he just threw her on d bed twice and dat wus it lol

Wannnaaa's a beeotch poor Kwan :(

previews of episode 3 :D

i wonder why she poured dat on herself ...??

alot of slapping buh not kissing yet.. Win pulls Kwan in close ;) hehe
the closest is dis... lol
frum episode 3 previews

ENJOY ALL THE SCREENCAPS :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh Mango, you're just everywhere with SCs now...heheheh thanks a bunch...about to start on this lakorn in a few minutes

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kwan was just lying about liking Pai or does she?

I am surprised its only episode2 and Win already shows signs of liking Kwan and he is still Poo and they just got engaged!
Well, the thing is, Win and Poo grew up together so Win may not even love Poo in a romance way but only cares for as a younger sister because Poo lost both parents at a young age so Win always had to be by her side but when another woman, Kwan, enters his life, Win may realize that caring for someone may not be love afterall. Plus, getting engaged has always been the plans of the elders. I think Win really doesn't know what love is and he is now just realizing the first stage of it.

Actually, in the very first episode, Win already showed some feelings as he gave money and his business card to Kwan. When Poo asked Win why the business card, Win couldn't answer her directly.

I can't wait until next week. The scene of Kwan with blood, getting hit by Ek, how sad. You can totally see the tears in Kwan's eyes as the blood is gushing out of her mouth. Go Kwan!!! Kwan's doing a really superb job in this lakorn! ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aha thanks for those caps of PAI :] I know I wouldn not mind at all if PAI&KWAN ened up together but sadly they aren't T_T Pai is such a gentlemen. I thought him and Kwan looked good together in that one shoot they did. Poo looks gorgeous but when she does those rai face, Ummm its gets annoying/irritates me. I bet Kwan's hlaf sister is falling for Win already, lol. I can tell. Win and Kwan are so mean to each other.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aha thanks for those caps of PAI :] I know I wouldn not mind at all if PAI&KWAN ened up together but sadly they aren't T_T Pai is such a gentlemen. I thought him and Kwan looked good together in that one shoot they did. Poo looks gorgeous but when she does those rai face, Ummm its gets annoying/irritates me. I bet Kwan's hlaf sister is falling for Win already, lol. I can tell. Win and Kwan are so mean to each other.
I keep looking at Pai like dude, I would totally choose you. I mean, he's an attorney, smart! :lol: I hope one day Pai and Kwan would pair up in a drama. Yup, Woonsen already likes Win so she's plotting with her Mom to make Win hate Kwan even more. -_-

OMG thanks for the screencaps Mango!

Yes, I like Poo more than the mother and the sister. At least Kwan does something about Poo, but she can't do anything to her mother and sister who keep saying that she is the one behind it all <_<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I seriously cannot stand Woonsen and Kwan's mom >.< Grrrrrrrrr!!!

I am really starting to LOVE Kwan since watching this drama. I have to admit I didn't really care or was a fan when I first knew about Kwan.

She started to grow on me as I saw more pic/photshoots of her but this lakorn just made me love Kwan!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm loving it so far. I like Kwan's character, she's spunky w/out being overly obnoxious. I like Poo too but so far her character is kind of dull. I think Win looks a little too young for the role, and his baby face doesn't help him in giving off the mean alpha male vibe. And count me in the "I wouldn't mind a bit of Pai/Kwan" camp. He's a total sweetie.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
OMG thanks for the screencaps Mango!

Yes, I like Poo more than the mother and the sister. At least Kwan does something about Poo, but she can't do anything to her mother and sister who keep saying that she is the one behind it all <_<
That's true. I hate it how Kwan is sooo loyal to her Mother, allowing her Mother to hit and slap her like it's nothing.

Haha, Win fanning away Kwan's kisses had to be the most hilarious part of Episode 2. :lol: I think Kwan is a really good actress in this lakorn in particular. She's very solid and consistent with her acting that's why it makes the scenes quite real when she cries or gets tortured. Even when Kwan was supposedly faked the cry when she was hired as a crier at a Chinese funeral. Kwan's crying was really really good. She cried her heart out. :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Poo is the real n'rai in here but so far she hasn't made Kwan suffer much or at all like how Kwan's mom and Woosen has, They're even more evil than Poo. lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Win fanning away Kwan's kisses had to be the most hilarious part of Episode 2. :lol:
LMAO. I totally agree. Haha. It was just halarious. :p

Gosh, Kwan slaps Win too many times. I don't even count track O_O Win should start doing kisses, Aha!