sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
vallapa: thanks for the songs...

dude, if someone can please translate the songs it would be great!! :D
EDIT: OMG, I OWN A PAGE...MY 3RD ONE I BELIEVE IN THIS THREAD...MUAHAHA :D
ah ah, you beat me, i only own 2 pages, but i'll own another soon :p

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the song ^^ I am really liking this drama... and hopefully Win and Kwan will have a lot of cute scenes together!

nina07

sarNie Adult
geez you guys are so fast i was gone for like a couple of hours and you've already jumped up four pages lol!

i just watched episodes 3 and 4 and im in love with Look Chin he is just soo cutee!! oh and when kwan fell on win what did he exactly say to her cuz i didnt catch that part. haha.

and Ek plus Wanaa are soo heartless! Ek would do anything for money, plus hurt his own kidss!! pyschopath. and wanaa doesnt even care about Kwan and only Woosen and Look Chin. >.< those people. grr.

I cant wait to watch episode 5, i think in the previews i heard Look Chin scream or something and like Win was trying to save everybody but then Kwan went back in, so i guess somebody was left out, and somebody had to go to the hospital since i saw a stretcher being rolled into an ambulance :( i hope its not Look Chin, or else I'll just cry my eyes out. lol. but yeah this lakorn is REALLY good. hehe.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
so the ending song of this drama...the two people who sings it is Kwan and Win?

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
u guys got it confused..woosen and look chin isnt ek's kids..u can tell cuz they wouldve called him dad by now instead of his name..so yea now u guys know... =]

nina07

sarNie Adult
but ek is wanaa's husband, and i think he fathered both children except kwan. right? iono, my mother was trying to explain this to me and it made it even more confusing..lol.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
lol ek is wanaa's HUSBAnD..lol hes a guy. no thats not his real kids...hes their stepdad since hes their mom's husband. get it?

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh. LOL seriously, im like the blondest azn you'll ever meet. haha. i mixed up husband and wife. keke. but yeah i get it now thanks. HAHA. im so dumb

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
omg im getting soo addicted to spamming...lol....its cuz i get reallie bored and im going crazy waiting for the lakorn!! hahaha. im weird i knoe! lol