Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL she did sorta suck. Especially when she says celebrate instead of celebration. It's ok though, I'll forgive her since she didn't grow up speaking the language.
HAHA YEPP ME TOO=DD

so yea i just finished episode 9. it was alright. but i reallie wanted kwan to wear that pretty dress! and so wen she walks down the stairs it will be slow motion wen win stares at her cuz she looks gorgeous!! and their song would come up! i wanted that to happen! hahaha! =D but nooo...oh well. the other dress was pretty too. but i still liked the one win got her more.`he can sure pick dresses out for a gurl..lol jk. but yea her english does suck..lol but i can understand her alittle bit. but i cant wait for tomorrow!!!! ahhh...hopefully a cute scene mayn!! they really need win to kiss kwan!!! goshh..hahah.

HAHA I KNOW!! THEY BETTER LET THEM KISS TMR!! IF THEY DONT..IMMA GO THERE..AND SMACK THEIR HEADS!!..LOL..

BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT TMR THERE IS GONNA BE DRAMAS GOING ON BECAUSE OF THE MOM AND SISTER..

I LOVES BOTH DRESSES!!! IT WAS SO PRETTY!! I WANT IT!!

HAHA I SAID THE SAME THING TOO!! WIN SURE CAN PICK DRESSES FOR A GIRL=DD

HAHAHA I WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN TOO!!

WOOSEN AND WANAA WOULD OF HAD BEEN JEALOUS!!!

HAHA ITS KUTE AND FUNNII HOW HE WAS GETTING ADVICE FROM A LITTLE KID=D

HAS ANYBODII FOUND OUT WHO SINGED THE ♫SONG♫??

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
poo's dress was hideous. LOL. how come she gets to dress up with dresses. kwan should since shes rich now...dress with dresses...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
poo's dress was hideous. LOL. how come she gets to dress up with dresses. kwan should since shes rich now...dress with dresses...
hahahah...i didnt even notice that it was poo! i didnt like her dress!!

i thought the moms dressing was too teenage looking!!!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yea the moms dress was even prettier than poo's..hahah. i like kwans sister's dress the second one she wore with the bow. its really cute too.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
soo how come there arent that much spammers as before? this topic is always going up lots of pages a day! but now hardly.... =/

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I'm here, didn't come in all day because I got warning message about virus and such LOL.

I have not watch it yet, still didn't get to watch episode8 yet either. So why are you gals talking about dresses? Is there a party or special occasion going on in ep. 9 is that why everyone is dressing up?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OK I'm here, didn't come in all day because I got warning message about virus and such LOL.

I have not watch it yet, still didn't get to watch episode8 yet either. So why are you gals talking about dresses? Is there a party or special occasion going on in ep. 9 is that why everyone is dressing up?
Yes they have a celebration party of the new shopping center in ep. 9. If only Torfun really got to wear the dress that Tawanchai bought for her instead of Woonsen.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Finally Duern found out that Torfun is Wanna's daughter. Thai lakorns are good but they make the characters stupid. For example, the character's reactions are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fake/stupid. Like someone said, Duern lived with Wanna a knew that she lost the baby so why can't she just tell Tawanchai right away that Wanna's kid with his uncle die. Plus if it was in real life no one would trust the person who kidnapped their kid so easyly like Duern did. Also like soneone mention why can't Duern just demand for DNA test.

The part where Tawanchai came out of Torfun's closet was weird b/c Nok Yun and Torfun was as surprised as I thought they would be.

All the dresses were pretty except for Nok Yun's dress.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:eek: WHAT? Don't tell me Woonsen took the dress away from Kwan?

Gosh I better hurry and keep up, or else I'll be totally behind.
Yep she did because Nok Yoong threw the dress that Tawan bought for Fun out of the window so Woonsen intercepted it and kept it to wear at the party. However, at the party Nok Yoong tripped a waiter and the drinks splashed on Woonsen and Wanaa's dresses. LOL, they got served.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally Duern found out that Torfun is Wanna's daughter. Thai lakorns are good but they make the characters stupid. For example, the character's reactions are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fake/stupid. Like someone said, Duern lived with Wanna a knew that she lost the baby so why can't she just tell Tawanchai right away that Wanna's kid with his uncle die. Plus if it was in real life no one would trust the person who kidnapped their kid so easyly like Duern did. Also like soneone mention why can't Duern just demand for DNA test.
The part where Tawanchai came out of Torfun's closet was weird b/c Nok Yun and Torfun was as surprised as I thought they would be.
All the dresses were pretty except for Nok Yun's dress.
OK even though I didn't watch this part yet, I still totally agree with you. How come she(Duern) is so dumb and not put two and two together or atleast question about TorFun status or who she is when Wannaa has a miscarriage, and how come TorFun still becomes Tawanchai cousin?

Like I said from the beginning, the writer for this lakorn is so dumb, it's common sense for human nature to questions all these, yet the writer wrote such a stupid scripts making the character looks dumb. Yes you can be nice and all, but come on, being dumb and blindly accept what others told you is just plainly insane. The writer really needs a reality check. This is not a backward 1950 or 60's lakorn to be so stupid in this kind of things. Get with the program or the century or whatever you call it, but don't be stupid... I'm sure there a many ways to get the audience blood boiled instead of senseless dialogues. OK there is my two cents! :p :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep she did because Nok Yoong threw the dress that Tawan bought for Fun out of the window so Woonsen intercepted it and kept it to wear at the party. However, at the party Nok Yoong tripped a waiter and the drinks splashed on Woonsen and Wanaa's dresses. LOL, they got served.
Oh that sounds interesting, I should go check out that part just for the heck of it. :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha yea it was interesting. But still Woonsen got to wear a pretty dress because the dress that she bought afterwards is cute too. Look Chin totally stole the scene in episode nine though. That little kid is so pinchable, I want to pinch him like I do to my little brothers lol.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
finally....I've finally caught up.....I've missed the last 3 episodes b/c I've been on vacation in Florida....had so much fun....just got back today and finally caught up....

love the episodes so much.....they were so sad though....cried several times when Torfun and Look Chin were crying....the sweet scenes with Torfun and Tawanchai were sooo cute....love them...they really should kiss already... :p they are soooo ready for a kiss... :lol:

really can't wait for tomorrow's episode....Episode 10 already....hmmmmm

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
someone said there are only 13 episodes?

so does that mean that there are only 3 episodes left? :huh:

:lmao: so sad....want more episodes

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
really agree though that Torfun's real mom is really STUPID....really....just get a DNA test already so Torfun and Tawanchai can have some cute scenes....

.... :wub: loved it when Tawanchai said he loved her....in episode 7 was it??? or was it 8?....one of those....

................. :unsure: no action though....like kisses and hugs.... :lmao:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
where can I find summaries of the episodes....even though I've watched all the episodes...still want to read them to understand them better.....

:wub: love this lakorn.....