Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
man!!! why didnt win wear a white shirt when it was raining so that i can see his bodii!!!!!!

hhaha..lol..jk..jk..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
tomorrow's episode looks good! so it seems like torfuN is gaNNa betray NookyouNg..cuz she said that she picks her mom over NookyouNg..or somethiNg like that...

roselovesice

soo glad they exteNded the lakorN siNce sooo maNy people like it!! whew!! im gaNNa miss this lakorN soooo much!! =[
ahaha im glad too!!
is there gonna be 4 more episodes left or smthing?!

wow rose i guess u were stariNg soo hard!!! hahah ur a dork. hmm...imma go look at his mole! LOL!!! =P
hahaha im a AWESOME dork!..lol...
well i only saw it because the camera was sorta up close to him when they were eating!!
ahaah i didnt know..it just caught my EYES!!=P

roselovesice

tomorrow's episode looks good! so it seems like torfuN is gaNNa betray NookyouNg..cuz she said that she picks her mom over NookyouNg..or somethiNg like that...
what?!
when was this Part on the preview?!
EDIT:: CAT FIGHT!!..lmao..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hahaha i'll check if he has a mole later hehe imma be staring at my man aum hehe gotta watch bj episode hehe..

oooooo really.. so she gonna betray .. oooooo.. >_<

roselovesice

man! so upsetting because when he was hugging her...well b4..i thought he was gonna lean in for a KISS man!..lol...

EDIT:: hahhaha okais have funn staring at your guy Aum Aiko!!
hahhaha..another thing..its by his Right Eye=]...lol.

roselovesice

ahhhh..okais...=]

aw man! she should of nvr...but yeah i know its because of the mom & sister..so yeah........
EdiT: which totally sucks man!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yea something like wat Nai said. yes its iN the preview to tomorrows episode. but i doNt kNow how maNy episodes left...i thought he was gaNNa leaN aNd kiss her too but he hugged her iNstead! argh. haha. hey back off aum is my other maN! hahaha. =P just kiddiNg..but i just fiNished watchiNg bj...i love it but i love this lakorN more! =]

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
but goshhh....i caNt believe torfuN though...eveN if her mom forces her too...thats very cruel to tawaNchai...awhhhh my poor husbaNd!! LOL it is also gaNNa hurt him kNowiNg that someoNe he loves helped frame him... =[

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i thiNk kwaN helped frame him by lettiNg him driNk the glass juice...cuz iN the preview thats wat she was carryiNg...correct me if im wroNg...