Phor Noo Pen Superstar [DaraVDO]

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. he must has got her pregnant at a young age to look this young when they're reunited 15 years later. I like the script .. i can't wait -- i would so much prefer STEAM but i guess, JK looks more mature and mother like than Pinky ^^

can't wait ^^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Okay so i think its for real that jakkajun going to be n'ek
and it means my dad is a superstar i know in spicyforum net
people were wondering if it was dad i'm a superstar or my dad a superstar...
i think the lakorn sound cute and weir outfit looks so ahh Hott well from what i see in the video
and its kinda of weird that the daughter in there is 15 year old ( doesn't really look like it could be weir and jakkajun kid)
so jakkajun and weir must have go togther very young...
here the link for the fitting
credit to spicyforumnet also stay tune cause poh from rook kard has some funny moves too hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTHGcaH8fI&feature=sub

thanks for the clip..wier n jakajaan r so cute together...can't wait for pix of them..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
muahaha. he must has got her pregnant at a young age to look this young when they're reunited 15 years later. I like the script .. i can't wait -- i would so much prefer STEAM but i guess, JK looks more mature and mother like than Pinky ^^

can't wait ^^

OMG!!! Totally missed out on this thread. Where have I been?!!!

But wouldn't the title be, "Dad, I'm a Superstar"? That's what it looks like to me, so maybe they got it mixed up or something...if it was "My Dad is a Superstar" wouldn't it be: "Por Chun Pen Superstar"? Is it about his daughter being a superstar? That would make more sense for the title...like he's an overprotective dad or something. That would be fun to see, if the girl has a love interest...cool, Weir in a daddy role...not with Pinky, but I'll take it. Better than seeing him with Aump, I guess.

He is still so goofy, but like you, I prefer STEAM, I swear, I want them to work together in EVERYTHING. If they can't be together off-screen, why can't they be together on-screen? Though, I'm not feeling Jakjaan at all...

That girl is big to be their daughter...that's crazy, she looks like she's 16 or something, and they're supposed to be in their 30s? Not with Weir's young face...they should've scruffed him up.

jakjann

Jakjann
Title of this Lakorn is correct because of the word "Noo" mean in english word "I or me or my" and this word "me,my" stands for Jakjann´s and Wier´s daughter in this lakorn ,

Phor =Father
Noo =I,me,my
Pen =is or are
Superstar = Superstar

= My Father is a Superstar

she is not a superstar
but her father (Weir) is a superstar.

The story is Weir make Jakjann pregnant someday along go but didn´t know that.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh, I was reading the title differently, but I get it now...It's like the daughter saying it...anyways, the title just sounds confusing...but whatever the title, I'm still watching...Thanks for the clarification

Any air dates yet? Oh, this would air next year, won't it? I'm ready for a new Weir lakorn already

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, i was going to say that too about the title -- por noo pen superstar is from a child point of view -- and yes, she look mature for the role but it's okay, i'll give her a chance to prove that she can be kiddish even though she's older than her age LOl ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just wanna see the hot daddy Weir who's a dad to a 15 year old girl...that's freakin' old for him...but I know he'll pull it off...Dang, he plays an onscreen daddy to a teenager before Ken, before he even is old...mad props to the director for choosing Weir.

tassa

sarNie Egg
i hope dis lakorn is about weir and not his daughter....fingers cross...buh den weir playing a father role..umm i dnt fink im ready to see him do that...hes to cute and with hes baby face....dey should have used him as the son instead....buh i still watch it cause hes in it....n yea it prob air next year cause dnt fink filming has even started ....have to wait again....:(

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't like Jakajan as n'ek, she is more fitting for n'rai or supporting.

val

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see weir as a father. but it would be even better and cute if the kid is a little younger like an 6-8yrs old or something.

SuSy123

sarNie Egg
its double the romance.. haha.. since ying is their daughter.. she is getting paired up with someone right? tengnueng?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think tengneung is paired up with Grace though, if she's not the bad girl because from teh clips, it looks like Aye is the bad girl