Pin Mook (Daravdo)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I thought eps 9 was a drag it was boring i was ffwd it. But it was funny when the gay guy try to hit on that guy. Wow it's gonna end but Cee character did not have alot of sweet scenes wit Aum o well it was a good lakorn. But i think the main focus was Aum tho.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think the only romance they have is the RADIO CALL..other than that..they didnt' exactly have sweet moment..which suck ...why can't they be together, have some cuddling scenes and be happy..the story move too fast..and too much focus on aum's revenge..which she didnt' do much either..beside letting herself be another victim *i know that she want to be in her mom's shoe*..but the revenge seem to not move at all..and their love dont' even seem like love..cuz they dont show it much..aish..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree. The main focus of this lakorn is Aum. Which makes sense since it's called Pin Mook. You're right, cecilia. Aum's character didn't really do much of a revenge. She just kept saying it but not actually doing it in action. I wish there were more sweet scenes between Cee and Aum too. Oh wells. The lakorn is still good though. I wanted her to go see him at the roof top and then tell him everything and then maybe he can help her find the will. That way, they can have some sweet scenes before the lakorn ends. Would be better this way. Don't yall think?

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
You know, the summary on the lakorn for this at ch 7 website was different from what we're seeing. It says Chawee is the first wife, Baan the second, Walai third and Bussabong is the 4. It says that Chawee is the wife everyone most respect and Baan is the wife everyone most loved. And when aum comes in everyone loves her except for walai and her daughter. The grandma and Chawee liked aum so much that they hired a teacher which is cee's teacher friend to come teach her. They had sweet scenes like cee buying aum new clothes and etc. I think if they had followed exactly as what had been written in the summary that I read, PINMOOK would've been much better.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wat????!! thats not cool lol that storyline seems way better than this one .. i like this one too but like sometimes the beating and stuff just get out of hand and I think chawee is a nice lady she is just prideful and she shows affection in a different way. walai and her daughter are just plain evil .. they have no human consience =x

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
wat????!! thats not cool lol that storyline seems way better than this one .. i like this one too but like sometimes the beating and stuff just get out of hand and I think chawee is a nice lady she is just prideful and she shows affection in a different way. walai and her daughter are just plain evil .. they have no human consience =x

if i have time, i'll translate the whole summary i read at ch7 in english for you guys.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It would be awesome if they really followed the summary on ch7. Cee would be so totally cute! But yea it sounds like a good plot but I also like this one too.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I think Cee won't know who aum is until the last episode. For those of you who can read Thai, I just got one of the magazines for this drama and I'll scan it on tonight for you guys.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Walai and her daughter are so stupid, making up a fake will. When they get caught, they'll be going to jail for sure. They probably didn't think of that, huh.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
It's so funny how Walai wants her daughter to marry Attiya so bad but she ended up getting a marriage certificate with the PorLiang instead. I was laughing so hard when Pin came to take her home but she refused. That's so funny!!! And they have the nerves to throw the party when the groom got switched! So embarrassing!!! I'm so glad they didn't make Attiya get married to Taut. That would suck! I loved the part when Aum hugged Cee. It was so cute!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i feel sorry for Atiya he has to marry the person he dont love i think pin should jsut tell him how she feels but then agian atiya has to marry for his mom and family

onahc

sarNie Elites
this lakon drags so much towards the end. i'm tired of the n'ek getting slapped around and the p'ek not knowing the truth.