Pin Mook (Daravdo)

Lindt

sarNie Egg
This 15th epi was so funny, it makes me laugh a lot..at least it's one scene that p'ek and n'ek are sweet together.. :loool:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
lol...:loool: i laugh and laugh watching epi 15... it was like the funniest episode ever...hahahahahahahahhaha... so funny where they went to find the professor and thought he was a ghost...soooooooooo funny.... i think Valai is going crazy a bit now... can't wait till next week!!! lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree with u Bie-Lover ep 15 was so hilarious. Cee and Aum were so funny when they were at that house and kept telling the ghost to scare one another. it was great. and also the professor, he's so dumb and i keep laughing at him. And also the part where seetah was in the sauna with his friend and gai followed them in there. Big laughs on that scene! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lmfao!!! u girs can expect me to write a paragraph about this episode how omg!! LOL first off LOL omg it was so cute when Cee scared her about the noise and then he grabbed her hand when she was hitting him and hes like "paw laew paw laew p' kor tord" I was like awwwwwwww and also lmfao the kicking open the door and the thing falling omg so cute !! LOL Cee took off without her and goes back after her lmfao !!! I was like oh lorsh i couldnt stop laughing and also gai and sintha couple omg LOL the faking to be gay to trick her and making her jealous lmfao and ok I can go on forever but I'll stop right now lol but this episode was so cute LOL i am so collecting this lakorn LOL can't wait till next weekend its ending o__O

donna

sarNie Adult
man karma couldn't of come any quicker! the lakorn is going to end soon(from what i've read, correct me if i'm wrong) and the n'rais are now just getting their just desserts? man this lakorn dragged for me. it was good at first then kinda dragged. i'll prolly wait until it ends to watch the rest.

natty

Chubs
lol told you it was funny tina.. lol.. when she tried to jump on him. did you notice how long her leg was.. lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL natty yeah and Sintha and Gai Couple Man they trip me out LOL when his friend was taking off his shirt and look like he was ab to rape sintha lol and Gai kicks the door open lol and the sauna omg LOL hahahh LOl i gotta admit this episode had me blushing loads LOL!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , my internet was out for 3 days ..so sad why it land on a weekend lol . NO "R" .... :) got me all hype up like hen gone wild . So, it was just an attempt ? Those teaser ..!! :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know who the new girl is? the girl that play as Bue that like Dong, she play as Aump's half sister. well, my sister thinks she's pretty. and she wanted to know if the girl is from a pageant. like Miss Thailand or something. Thanks. Aump and Cee are so cute in here. and Kai & Sita is funny & cute couple too.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. Eps. 15 was hiliarious!! I laughed so much and had to watch the scene in the abandoned house again cuz it was too funny! :lol: I like the scene when Cee & Pinmook was agruing about who the ghost should scare. It was so funny how they were blaming each other. Then Cee ran away but went back to help Pin. Then she imitated his actions. So funny! :lol: I also like how Cee keeps calling Pinmook "khun noo Pinmook." It's so cute and makes Pin so mad! Can't wait to see the ending!! Should be awesome. I think Walai is gonna be crazy cuz that's what she did to the grandma. I like the ghost of Pin's mom that keeps haunting her. It's exactly what she deserves!!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. Eps. 15 was hiliarious!! I laughed so much and had to watch the scene in the abandoned house again cuz it was too funny! I like the scene when Cee & Pinmook was agruing about who the ghost should scare. It was so funny how they were blaming each other. Then Cee ran away but went back to help Pin. Then she imitated his actions. So funny! I also like how Cee keeps calling Pinmook "khun noo Pinmook." It's so cute and makes Pin so mad! Can't wait to see the ending!! Should be awesome. I think Walai is gonna be crazy cuz that's what she did to the grandma. I like the ghost of Pin's mom that keeps haunting her. It's exactly what she deserves!!
me too. can't stop laughing...:loool: I like the scene at the house too, and the scene where the professor can't remember his father's job..lol...hahaha, can't believe that all the good lakorns are lined up to end next week...lol... roy adeed hang ruk is ending too i believe

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
most likely even if it wasn't intentinal it was very close so should have.....
I LOVE THIS LAKORN at the start i wasnt diggin it but then when pra ek and nang ek fell in love i was like MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Susie

sarNie Adult
lol its ok KristyS I'm up to tape#9. its getting GOOD!!! i love how aum got scared and jumped on cee's lap and how the hotel scene where CEE RAISED HIS EYEBROW AT HER because she was scared that he might sleep with her on the bed. AWW I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF CEE!!!!! :drool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yay!!!!!I got to see tape 9-11 today!!!Aum and Cee were so hilarious....to bad they didn't find the will yet,but I'm still enjoying this movie :loool: .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyone seen today's Episode yet? How was it? if its good like very I'll watch it right now but otherwise I probably wait till later o__O so someone telllllll me lol *coughs* Natty and Jennifer lol

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
OMG.. THE FUNNIES SCENES WOULD HAVE TO BE AT THE ABANDON HOUSE AND WHEN CEE AND AUM WAS PICKING GRAPES AND CEE TRIED TO KISS AUM BUT SHE DIDN'T LET HIM AND PUT GRAPES IN HIS MOUTH.. HOW CUTE IS THAT.. HAHA.. LOVE THIS LAKORN.. ANYONE KNOE WHO MANY MORE EPISODES BEFORE IT ENDS?