icool48

sarNie Adult
yay yay 1 hr left. :dance1: :dance3:

credit : antyVEE :thanks:

scoop : cherry & ananda @ tonight show @ 2.35

scoop : pla lai pai daeng behind the scene special @ 5.50

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL this lakorn is so funny. Cherry's mom is beating up her husband all through Cherry's life and taking Cherry with her. She even took 5 year old Cherry to the bar with her.

icool48

sarNie Adult
ep.1 so funny :rockon:

smart & cherry are cute together :kiss3:

love this lakorn already. :D

cap pics from s2c @ pantip

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Iwatched what wishy subed and i loved it... even when wishy had not uploaded 1.2 and 1.3 I loved it already!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
this is such a fun lakorn!

and i love love love Cherry's hair, gosh i am just like Parit lol just gazing at how beautiful she is. for real!

didn't know Noey was in here too, is she n'rai?

Mart is such a cutie, and i love how he's so innocent and proper just like how Pei Pei would want. augh but later he's going to become corrupted like the other guys. which i really don't get when their wives are so gorgeous! :numchuck:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA... This is really a fun lakorn to watch. I like the groups of mens that are the players, especially the dad and grandpa, for the girls they sure can kick butts and look hot as well. Mart you don't know what your getting into if you marry cherry... I really enjoy watching this lakorn, its been awhile since I can laugh. One thing I have to give it to Mart I really didn't know he can pull off his character so well. I WANT MORE!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
This is such a cute lakorn! I laughed a lot in episode one already, both Mart and Cherry fit their characters well. I like Mart in roles like this, I'm usually not a fan of his but in here, I like him. LOL Ah-gong is so cute and the men in her family are hilarious.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This lakorn is soo cute! I'm not a fan of both Smart and Cherry but this one seems entertaining enough that I shouldn't pass =]

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
This is a feel good company. The wives kick ass I love it. Grandpa is funny I like this couple since meaka Kanum waan