'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

hippo

sarNie Adult
this is such a cute lakorn.
i'm hoping that it will remain comedy and not turn into huge drama's after there marriage.

thanks for the s/c

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think going to be same but he is going to lie because he doesnt want to make her mad. He saw how her family is and I'm pretty sure he is not going to change to be like them.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol that's so cute Pei is trying to seduce Parit! 55555
yeah i also don't want too much drama. pls keep the light comedy romance!

I was really looking forward to this lakorn. The storyline between Mart & Cherry was very funny. It's too bad the side story of the cheating husbands (the men are actually sleeping with other women, not just flirting) is a turn off regardless of how much it's made to be funny.

jjinxx

^ i agree, that is a turn off of the lakorn. i just try not to think about it and focus on Pei and Parit and the cool wives who have so far not let us see their husbands in the act

jjinxx

^ haven't watched them get married yet. it's cute! Parit finally showing a side that makes Pei know for sure that he's not gay lol

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
if anyone disagree with what i am about to say, i'm sorry; but it is my point of view. as much as i love the couple, i also hate how the story goes.
I stop watching this stupid drama since part 3. i felt that this drama is putting women down. can't believe they turn it into comedian. i dont find that cheating on your spouse is funny. what is our socity turning into? if this happen to anyone, please consider DIVORCE do not go after someone who doesn't see value in you. dont' put yourself down!
if the intention of the drama was to teach ppl how to stay strong/love as a family, i'd say a good example is '365 days of love'.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't started on this drama yet. By the pix, Cherry and Mart looks so cute together. Don't tell Mart will be cheating on Cherry later on in this lakorn? If it's like that, I don't want to watch it too. I hate lakorns where the pra'ek sleeps with other women other than the nang'ek.